It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Bush Booed At Baseball Game

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

HE wasnt,
He wasnt even elected the first.

Then who was our president?

And the boo's?

It happens, John Kerry was booed during his presidential campaigne four years ago when he threw a pitch at a red sox game, it was because he was interferring with 'Americas favorite past time.' Now granted I am not saying people in that crowd did not have some ill fillings toward bush, however, a baseball game where this sort of thing has happened before, is not as uncommon as one would assume, neither is it breaking news.

when 30' something % agree with you, thats a pretty big difference.

Id say 70% of that crowd booed, and the rest ... well they didnt cheer.

it shoes his ignorance and his reality, or how badly he is scared of it.

he managed to smile the same way he would when lying to the camera.

Opinions bring up moot points...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Is this partisan?

How about this: VIDEO: Bush booed in DC at baseball game

This man should be more than booed for what he's done to the country and world, along with Mr Cheney.

The boos were distinct, usually when someone is being booed by the majority, you cannot hear distinct boos, but rather a roaring boom.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by West Coast

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

HE wasnt,
He wasnt even elected the first.

Then who was our president?

Al Gore was. That's history son.

Opinions bring up moot points...

Well now that's your opinion now isn't it

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by BlackOps719

The court of public opinion has spoken!!!

I don't know what was worse, that fake smile and wave to the crowd or the sissy throw to home plate...haha.

what sissy throw were you looking at?

And the cheers outweighed the boos.

Oh yea you were right....Im sorry.

They aren't saying BOOOO after all!!....they were all chanting BOOOO-USH, BOOOO-USh in support !!!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

who would have thought?

this is the best new i've heard all i day!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
...........Picture Bush going up to the plate...He cocks his arm back to throw and out of nowhere a ball hits him in the temple....I can almost hear the sound of the snapping bone and the *HURGECKKK* that would escape his lips........AHHHHHHHHH good times

But noooooooooooo all we get are some booooo's.......how sad indeed.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by West Coast

I feel it warranted a breaking news slot becasue it was an example of Bushes continuing falling popularity running up to the nd of his term. How do you think he will be treated after he leaves office? I assume he will be given a secret service detail to protect him from any 'loonies' (people who have lost sons and daughters to his wars, and people whos lives have been ruined by his economic 'policies'.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Sweet music to my ears.

Bush better get used to this kind of reception. After he steps out of office I don't expect to see him wondering around the U.S. much. Any other countries out there want a rag-tag instigating cowboy? ... because we're done with him here in the States. Maybe he can make a new home in that fancy embassy they're building in Iraq. That should be a fine fit for him.

Good riddance.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Um...how about Paraguay?

From October, 2006: Any heard about this story? The Bush Crime Family purchased 98,000 acres in Paraguay last year, which was secured by Special Forces troops shortly after the Paraguayan Senate voted to give them immunity from the International Criminal Courts and Paraguayan law.

Jenna Bush paid a 10-day visit to Paraguay that ended last week, to meet with the Paraguayan president and the U.S. ambassador. It was billed as a UNICEF function, but also a private visit. She granted no interviews and didn’t do any fundraising. UNICEF is an international relief organization, so what the hell was she doing? And what’s with the Reverend Sun Myung Moon buying up almost 1.5 million acres adjacent to the Bush property?

What could the Bush Crime Family be up to here? Planning to flee to Paraguay, perhaps? Or just establishing another family business in the coc aine trade? Maybe just a small base from which to project “anti-terror” operations against the neighboring countries that have governments the neocon wingnuts don’t like. Maybe all three.

Sure, it'd be great if the entire Bush Klan and all their dipsh!t hangers-on packed up and moved to South America, but what sort of catastrophe would have to happen here to compel them to go? Why would they need all that military protection and what justification to retain it after Bush leaves office? What gives him the authority to have it there now? This story is way under the radar, because it smells.
Santa Cruz Sentinel Forums | What are the Busheviks up to now?

More:

guardian.co.uk | Paraguay in a spin about Bush's alleged 100,000 acre hideaway

)&EN]PRENSA LATINA | Bush Paraguay Land Grab Incites Unease

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
He wont be safe in Paraguay either. Not unless he hides out the rest of his lifetime in a bunker.
Now, why would a respected ex-president of the United States of America be looking to hide?? Hmmm....

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
When reading here tens of replys, I get this lightened feeling...

First for a long time, US Citizens are going hand in hand!

"WE HATE BUSH!" They scream, and joy...

And then turns to another channel.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I usually don't post in any anti-Bush thread because personally, I think 75% of his decisions are correct (maybe I just view them differently, I don't know. But please, do not bash me for my beliefs or call me out on them). Anyways...that aside.

I just did a search on YouTube. I watched both the ESPN clip and a cell phone clip. (ESPN is actually the CNN one, their watermark is covered by CNN). To be honest, I think maybe 10% of the crowd was booing from what I can hear. I seem to only hear one person booing really loudly in the cell phone clip. Seems like the majority is just cheering, making noise, or just sitting there doing nothing.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join