It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Director General Michael Hayden on Meet The Press March 30

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

CIA Director General Michael Hayden on Meet The Press March 30

www.msnbc.msn.com

General Michael Hayden joined us for his first Sunday morning interview as CIA Director to talk about Iraq, Iran, U.S. Intelligence & the war against terror. Then, we had a political roundtable on Decision 2008 with Peter Beinart and David Brooks
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.af.mil
www.cia.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink">https:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Any question about CIA Director General Michael Hayden being active part and coconspirator of the status quo at the CIA and his being “With” this Administration was made clear by his continuing the misinformation about Osama Bin Laden, who is dead and he knows it. He also side stepped and in effect said “Water Boarding” was not torture. The man is a great liar and front but I may be thinking that because of the “subliminal” msnbc slid into the start of this show.

The expansion of the CIA is very worrying.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I do not begin to state where the lies and disinformation begin or end but I amsure Osama Bin Laden is dead.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

If this man (CIA Director Hayden) really does not know Bin Laden is dead and really believes the CIA tapped only foreign exchange phone calls and really believes only 3 people have been Water Boarded in the history of the CIA and really believes none of us know why they are providing liability insurance for CIA employees isn't because many employees know the personal liability thry have if their great scam blows up...well, he and those with them have under estimated many Americans.

Never forget what the CIA has done around the world.

new topics

join