It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda And "Londonistan"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

The role of London as the leading center of Islamic radicalism has been an open secret for years, but has never been reported by the US controlled corporate media. In the nineteenth century, when Mazzini and Marx operated out of London, the slogan was that “England supports all revolutions but her own.” In the post-colonial world, the British have found it to their advantage to encourage violent movements which could be used for destabilizations and assassinations in the former colonies, which their ex-masters did not want to see become strong and effective modern states.

www.indymedia.org.uk...

This article is made by namemark, and can not confirm its source. Anyway its interesting opinion and research with many confirmed quotes.

London at in lead of terrorists, and what is the role of Royal Secret Service in placing enemy to US to fight in different parts of world? I think and see the world very much with same opinions: London is in charge of todays world politics, and they run the show. US follow with London placed agenda.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The article to which you refer is actually from 2005 if you follow the links off the page.

The more "radical" mosques at Finsbury Park were subject to investigation by both the authorities and news networks and a number of radical elements - including Abu Hamza al-Masri have been tried for various offences including the promotion of religious hatred.

Hamza is currently awaiting an appeal on extradition to the USA.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Date doesnr make any difference in this issue. I see no point to care about that, like I said, its an opinion, and I respect that like it is, as Idea.

In secret services and world of interests, there is always a wind of change going on. Todays best friend turns to worst enemy tomorrow, and players in the ground can be invited to Royal castle other day, and next they are chased by their police.

If you are not Noble your self, born or been married with them, be careful if you play their games: My suggestion is that is better yo safe your self, and your reputation, and just dont play with nobles.

They eat public members by lunch.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
There are some members of the muslim population within London that have sympathy towards terrorisim and it's perpetrators and a very few who would actually commit any act by my reckoning. The rest, and majority, have no interest in attacking the country that many of them were born in. They have a right to be angry with British policies as do we all.

The very few who could actually attack are being closely watched i gurantee, but this does not mean that there won't be further attacks on the British mainland. And if this does happen i hope people will realize that this isn't the whole muslim community behind it.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by Peruvianmonk]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

The very few who could actually attack are being closely watched...

If I were you, I ask always from my self, "are the watchers those who are really behind those fews?"

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Well possibly, but not every single one. Most terrorist attacks are just that terrorist attacks by angry dissilusiioned radicalised young men. I have seen no firm evidence that suggests any of the attacks or attempted attacks in the UK Since 9/11 are anything other than this.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

video.google.com...

Then you propably has seen this before, and you dont believe a word from it?

top topics

join