It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did the terrorists know where to fly?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The official story was that the terrorists hijacked the planes and flew them into there destination. Now what im about to say might already have been said on ATS or not. This is my view. The official story doesn't make since to me. How did the terrorists know where to fly??? It's impossible to fly to a destination without help from a control center (you know what i mean). So how the hell did the terrorists know where to fly?? the government never says that they were contacted by the terrorists asking them directions or saying that they hijacked the planes. Im sure the terrorists never did contact the control center so that being said how did they know where to fly???????????????????????????????????

Mod Edit: All caps removed. Please see The use of All Caps. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 31/3/08 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pro420

I myself wonder the same thing. See pilots don't usually fly the planes themselves they fly on auto pilot and the only times the pilot actually fly's the plane is during take off, landing and during turbulence. Flying a plane takes skill and thats why pilots get paid a fair bit.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
And thats the reason why I believe the government did it. People start flagging this.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
The tapes have been released and none of them mention asking for directions.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
ANOTHER THING I JUST THOUGHT OF. iF THE PLANE TRACKERS WERE TURNED OFF THEN HOW COULD ANY ONE GET A HOLD OF THE PLANE AND TALK TO THEM??????? AND HOW COULD THE CONTROL CENTER (I CANT THINK OF THE NAME) TELL THEM WHERE TO FLY????????????????

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
This is one of the good questions in searching the truth. Answer is somewhere there, but never heard mentioned that question in public, what I have think many times too.

Not only one plane, but three find their targets with landmarks, ordinary maps... But truth is out there. I have many times think that official story, and what has to been the situation in cockpit with alleged terrorists.

Think your self: You are soon going to die. You have only little bit knowledge from handling Boeing aircraft, no flight hours before you take control. You have screaming citizens in back of the plane, and a paper cutter in your hand as weapon against them.

Then you fly. And you have to find new course. How do you know where you even are, and your flying altitude is somewhere, where you just cannot see any land. And they keep that high altitude for a long time... Somehow you just know, when your "co-pilot" is just thinking his coming dying... Stress.

There is no movie, where that pressure of yours can be acted, its super natural situation with so cold blood and high knowledge, with super self control, that goes in with official story. I just have to say that Osama Bin Laden make historical choices when he hired the pilots... Just where he gets those cold blooded genious guys, who can do things they never done before with such perfect outcome?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Don't all planes have GPS on them or is that only for small planes? I think there are a lot of holes in the official story but this seems to be fairly explainable IMHO. They had trained as pilots, so they would have had a general idea about their orientation in the air. All they had to do was pick the right direction and the towers would be easy to spot. Now the pentagon on the other hand would be more difficult, but it still wouldn't be impossible. Especially if they had a GPS.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

MAybe at that time they didnt have GPS. IF they did i dont think the terrorists would be smart enough to use it.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Flying manually a Boeing is a very difficult thing. In pilotsfor911 I have seen interesting suggestions from what if, official story was true. There are hundreds of pilots who say that performance and outcome was just impossible with help from outside and automatic systems.

Even if they had Plotters on, and they did know how to handle them.

When government give the flying data from black boxes, like all of them loses their last thought against conspiracy. I am not a pilot, but they see that with those flight datas it was impossible. Also the short TV evidence what we had seen is for old pilot easy to see, that planes was guided by automatic flying systems.

"Human effect" what they talk is not seen in any evidence shown from government...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I've always thought about that as well. It seems impossible that someone with little knowledge about flying a commercial jet could navigate their way to their intended target without any help. I don't know anything about flying a plane but I imagine it is probably difficult to figure out where you are and which way to go...especially if you were sitting back in first class for a good chunk of the way. You could have seen the towers from quite a distance...but I imagine it would be difficult to spot the pentagon fast enough to lower the plane just so... unless you are an expert

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by juicebox

One of the planes that hit the tower was still to far away to see them

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Were I planning such an operation, I'd start off by flying the route a few hundred times - in all possible weather conditions - on a flight simulator.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Its very different to drive a tank in battlefield II, than real roads to Baghdad.

Like I said before, you WERE going to die at 911. Think about it...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

a flight path on a motion simulator is something that cant be remembered. Its also different from the real world.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Removed for all caps.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Directions and landmarks can be remembered

Obviously knowing where you are at the moment you take over control of the aircraft is important. But if you know the normal flightpath of the aircraft you can plot to move off that path at a pre determined point.

btw why do people assume the hijackers didn't have experience at flying commercial jets? Just because the US Govt say they weren't experienced pilots?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

wHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT SAID THEY HAD EXPERIENCE.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Well if they were experienced at flying commercial aircraft, problem solved

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

The government lies so why believe it. So many clues point to our government

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

We look the holes. We still not know the truth. We build theory from all sides, and try to put that to natural big picture of truth. All our theory doesnt fit to that big picture, but most of them give another, natural part of Great Conspiracy.

Yes, government say that they did have little, or no experience from flying Boeing. And that gives many holes to everything what has been told from officials. It doesnt fit to big picture of theirs, and make from official story a great conspiracy theory, what is for me difficult to believe.

They should have been at least very experienced pilots by official story.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join