It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for Moderators!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I actually have a question to ask - on where to place a topic, which I guess I'll just ask here for the sake of not making one issue into two.

I wanted to ask where I could post a thread on Non-Theistic Meditation. I've been interested in meditation for it's health benefits, but It's freaking difficult to seperate it from religious beliefs and I'm not one for religion.

Anyway - What forum would be suitable for this?

That aside, the reason I'm actually making this thread is to find out (for future reference) where I can find a list of moderators that are on to send a U2U to?

Short of scouring every post for a moderator's response, then checking if they're currently on, I can't find a better way to contact a mod. Edit: I don't think I made it clear, I wanted to ask the mods the top question in a U2U but without some sort of list I can't!
Sorry if I made it confusing.

[edit on 31/3/08 by Duality]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hit "board" at the top of the page...

Scroll down and se the list of all the wonderful people on ATS right now...

The MOD squad are Bald...

I mean in bold...

MonKey

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ChiKeyMonKey

Oh wow! Thanks. Man, that was so simple I can't believe I missed that. I guess I just assumed that since ATS is so large there wouldn't be a member list.

I'll send a U2U to a mod now. Yay!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
the very FASTEST way to get the attention of the ATS staff is to use the complaint function.
When you do that it becomes a little thread of its own that all the staff currently on site will see and the first person able and free will get right on it.
You dont HAVE to be complaining to use the function per say, you can ask a question that way, but make dang sure its a GOOD question and not a time wasting one for then the attention you get will not be so favorable.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
If you need to contact a mod in general about something you can try using the complaints/suggestion feature.

MemCenter >> Complain / Suggestion

That way every mod/super/admin can see it.

edit: What theRiverGoddess said.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by UK Wizard]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
ya.
What UKWizard said.

Thats what I was saying but I forgot to tell you where to actually FIND that complaint button thinga-majobber

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
You can reach all moderators with the complaint/suggestion form in your membercenter or single moderators who are online by viewing the list at the bottom of the home page.

The thread in question can be posted to skunk works or paranormal.

For any further questions dont hesitate to contact us.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join