It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion: The Scum of the Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
"RELIGION: THE SCUM OF THE EARTH"

Gay people should not join the government!
There’s already too many of them...

Religion is a way for Government and Organizations to distribute MK-Ultra. This is done in order to serve what goals that organization has made. Usually this is for profit, but can very easily be; too have sexual relations with half-mannequin MK-Ultra Children.(pedophilia) those children, whose lives have been destroyed and perverted by governments, including the illuminati and the U.S. Government. Those Children Grow to be adults and take on the same personality as their tormentors.(known as imprinting) This is an endless cycle, and must be stopped.

Truly a sign of the "flagrancy" in which the current government 'of the illuminati' seems to have a fixation with. They allow for small time Organizations such as Scientology to get caught "in the act" for extremely sensitive information while they snuff it off, like it not matters!!! If the Illuminati wishes to take over the planet, there will be many human rights activists who will be raising questions with obvious answers.. That the illuminati is nothing more than a profiteer cult.

If then, why do the illuminati harbor these extremists? These organizations laugh at, and extort from the illuminati everything that they possibly can. The Illuminati risks everything by being involved with/or allowing such organizations to survive and risks nothing by having them removed.. Not like they do anything for us...

The Illuminati does not bow too other Organizations..
The Other Organizations bow too the Illuminati...

SO IF SCIENTOLOGY IS NOT DESTROYED.. THEN THE ILLUMINATI ARE HARBORING TERRORISTS ON UNITED STATES SOIL, WHICH IS ILLEGAL>>. THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT WOULD DO QUITE WELL AGAINST THE ILLUMINATI, IF THEY WERE TO SEAK MILLITARY ACTION.>>// AND SO THE ILLUMINATI IS IN NEED OF A CHANGE!!..
( Same with other organizations that are related to the illuminati>>/.)
IF YOU’RE ORGANIZATION HAS A CRIMINAL RECORD THAN PLEASE DESTROY IT!! (This would allow for much easier communication with the illuminati, and a higher standing within the community.)

THANKS,!

mod edit: removed all caps title, please don't use all caps anywhere in yours titles or posts.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by UK Wizard]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
what a load of crap. The reason you think religion is the scum of earth is because you think you are better than us. Let me tell you something. I'm a christian. Call me religious or whatever you want. I believe in god and I only do great things in life to be positive and have a peaceful life. I'm all for scientology and it's not hurting anyone. Religion does not kill, people like you who don't believe in god are the ones that kill. Perhaps you should look into religion before it's too late. Read my other thread about how gay is wrong as well. Religion or not, being gay is wrong with nature and God.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by THEWORLDISSATANS

All that I see in your post is hatred. You really should try and get to a church sometime. All they do is praise Jesus. There is nothing sinister going on, I can assure you!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Just what I thought, a big ole hate rant. Sorry for the one liner, I came, I saw, it sucked.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Huge claims require huge evidence to back them up. Care to enlighten all of us with some facts that are irrefutable as to these claims of your's?

You make very charged comments as if they were common knowledge, and yet no one's heard anything like this before. Could you explain how you came to this knowledge? Or was it something that you dreamed up? You have everyone confused, me included.

One thing to remember here. When making claims on these kinds of things, one needs to remain inside of the Terms and Conditions at all times. Please try to remember this when posting these kinds fo comments. The last thing that anyone wants to do is alienate their audience, pardon the pun...

TheBorg

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Scientology and MK-Ultra from Rense.
www.rense.com...

Scientology kills..

Lisa Mcpherson (beaten, then murdered)
www.lisamcpherson.org...

Kyle Brennan (killed by his Scientologist father)
www.xenu.net...

Elli Perkins and Jeremy Perkins (scientologist stabs his mother 77 times)
www.cs.cmu.edu...

This is a list over 100 deaths, connecting Scientology to murder.
www.whyaretheydead.net...

Scientologist's Secret Inteligentce Agency "OSA" Puts '___' on Pregnate woman's Toothbrush. Possibly killing baby!!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

A lot of people have been killed in the name of religion. I don't think there is a particular religion that is worse than another.

Is this a rant on behalf of "Anonymous?"

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Actually alot of people have been killed using guns. And that has nothing to do with religion. So the real evil are guns. Sorry to say..but then again maybe satan doesn't want to hear that.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Now that's not exactly true. How can a gun kill you unless someone pulls the trigger, or handles it in some way? SomeONE has to interact with it for it to go off, right?

Remember now, Cain killed Abel with a rock. Shall we outlaw rocks to prevent anymore deaths by rock-throwing? If so, the Palestinians will be up in arms over this one.

There's another one we'll have to outlaw, arms and fists. Are we going to cut the arms and hands off of people because they CAN be used as instruments of destruction? No we're not. You can see how this leads to a slippery slope.

What it comes down to is making sure that people learn to think before they act. Whether it's a rock or a gun, it's a TOOL, and should be used as such. When Man takes one up with the intent of taking a life with it, that's when it's time for someone to intercede. Not before.

It's what we call having a conscience.

TheBorg

[Edits were for clarity of points and grammar issues.]

[edit on 1-4-2008 by TheBorg]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Whoa there OP. Cool your jets before you strip a cog.

Please do tell what in the world caused you to be so bitter and full of hate. There are members that could be very helpful if you would like to discuss your feelings in a more reasonable manner.

Having hate in your heart is very unpleasant and a detriment to your health and well being.

I do have a question for you. Who, in your opinion, are the Illuminati? What people and/or organizations are in control of the Illuminati?

And to you JediMiller, IMO your post is nonsense. Have you read any of the threads concerning Scientology discussed on ATS?

Guns are objects. They have no life. People kill people whether it's with a gun, knife, car or many others benign items.

OP, I hope you find peace.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
what a load of crap. The reason you think religion is the scum of earth is because you think you are better than us. Let me tell you something. I'm a christian. Call me religious or whatever you want. I believe in god and I only do great things in life to be positive and have a peaceful life. I'm all for scientology and it's not hurting anyone. Religion does not kill, people like you who don't believe in god are the ones that kill. Perhaps you should look into religion before it's too late. Read my other thread about how gay is wrong as well. Religion or not, being gay is wrong with nature and God.

Originally posted by jedimiller

Actually alot of people have been killed using guns. And that has nothing to do with religion. So the real evil are guns. Sorry to say..but then again maybe satan doesn't want to hear that.

i am gonna call you scared
(i'll leave out star wars fan who is in love with someone elses imagination and a world someone else created that doesn't exist)

how is being gay against god and/or nature? does a ford pick up truck cook breakfast? can i go bring some eggs to the ford dealership and scramble them in or on the ford pick up truck, and toast some bagels? NO

beacuse it was never made to do that, if humans were never made to be homosexuals by your divine god or nature, simply we would never be homosexuals, it would be impossible and that's that

also it's the people who don't believe in god who kill people?

en.wikipedia.org...
^^
John Wayne Gacy he was gay and christian, raped and killed 33 boys and young men, he's one of many christian criminals (and serial killers and rapists)

it's not like a homosexuals brain has a different part to it, you can't catch homosexuality from another homosexual if they cough or sneeze or bleed on you

also if god is perfect, then we as his creations are perfect, we are exactly what we wanted, and perfect to he who is perfect and created us, and he created us with homosexual capabilities face up to that

religion killed people before guns were made, do you know what the light saber is based on? a SWORD S W O R D, it's a sharp metal object used to stab and cut and slice, how many kings who were religious sent armys with SWORDS (among other things) to kill people? you can't even count the number of deaths there were because of religion before there were guns

have you ever looked into the IRA and UVF? that's religion, 3rd world violence on the streets of Ireland because of religion

and heres the best part about being a christian

"One of the problems with organized religion is that it has always kept women in a second-class position. They have been viewed as the daughters of Eve." - Hugh Hefner

another ATS member counterterrorist has a thread about conspiracies and religion and rape is one of them

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"also see a documentary trailer that will break your heart -- www.deliverusfromevilthemovie.com..."

^^ check that documentary movie trailer out, from the thread i posted

geez...aren't the religious grand

i am sure you have an awful lot to pass onto your children jedimiller, they will be a great addition to this beautiful world

i dunno where you'd put the crib though, maybe you're gonna have to move the 6 foot cardboard cut out of darth maul?

here's even a bit more on religious men and serial killers

home.comcast.net...

"The FBI gave the standard profile of a serial killer, He is a person with few friends. He became much more religious just before he started murdering people. After reading all the available studies I could find and studying all the articles in the newspapers for over 30 years, I find what is most outstanding is Serial killers were sexually inhibited by their strong religious upbringing.

Nearly all serial killers are very devout men who were raised by members of Pentecostal sects, fundamentalist Catholics or were 'hard-shell' Baptists and Methodists."

Studies after study show serial killers are a product of this environment, not genetics."

[edit on 1-4-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Scientology and Bush..

With these attrocities going on under the noses of the Bush administration..
One must see, that Bush is a terrorist..
For his alowing these types of attack, to happen..
Especially that organizations use of clearly 'government' brainwashing technique.(MK-Ultra)
That he is in fact behind the Church of Scientology's goings on..
Sad really, That Homosexual in office is the last thing the government needs....
www.skolnicksreport.com...
Proof that George Bush is a closet Homosexual, and has been blackmailed for those practices, by the Chinese government. (and all they asked us for was ALL of our secret technology.) (and that we gave it, too them.)

'WE ARE ANONYMOUS!!'
'WE DO NOT FORGIVE!'
'WE DO NOT FORGET!'
'EXPECT US!'

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Ok then..THEWORLDISSATANS..and your buddy there...ITSAMESATAN..
Or should I just call you Anonymous?

No buddying up on the boards, no trolling behaviour..which Iam definitely seeing here. Or are you talking to yourself?
Iam all for freedom of speech, within reason. I know all about you. I got me some buddies too.

Go find another soapbox to stand on.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
reply to post by jedimiller

Now that's not exactly true.

I would have just ended it there with a link to a Lutheran Church

And this is what I think of his "gays" remark

My final opinion is

PS- This guy has nothing to do with Anonymous I can assure everyone of this- He probably showed up at a Scientology protest and thinks he is part of that group now or this person is a Scientologist pretending to be pissed off and besmirch Anonymous and their beliefs...Either way I smell "SNIP"

PPS- Scientology feels the same way about gays! He sure gave himself away with that rant!

Final pictorial opinion of OP

[edit on 5-4-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Alot of people dont like Homosexuals...

My Comment about Bush being a Homosexual was that the
"Current Government of The Illuminati" Needs to Grow up!

No I am Not a Scientologist,, And I AM much more Anonymous Than Anonymous Could EVER be,.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
what are you guys talking about? this thread is mostly demonic. someone should lock it already.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
So let's see what a celebrity Scientologist has to say since getting out of the cult/religion:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
LOL,. Video Removed. XD

Terms of Service Violation.. Damn!
(bet that guy is pisses.)

Scientology strikes again..
Dead Agenting was started by those fools.
I wonder how they did it...
maybe youboob has a thing, where you cant talk about certain religions.. Or NOT religions for that matter.

"I AM MORE ANONYMOUS, THAN ANON COULD EVER BE.."-GOD

We should discuss the new tax exemptions that Scientology is getting..
After 25years of Scientology not being considered a religion, Scientology is now recieving All Tax Exemption..

exemption
Main Entry: ex·emp·tion
Pronunciation: ig-'zemp-sh&n
noun
1. immunity from an obligation or duty.

"READ THAT CAREFULLY!!" - god again.

Damn! :bnghd:

This world sux... lets leave.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Temper temper... hehe.

As whacko as people are who actually believe they have to worship a being and obey rules to get something in return, who's to say what history would have been written without religion? It might be worst off.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
this thread has moved here: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Dont respond too this post!!
as it is now too passee too listen too you.

new topics

top topics

join