It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Evidence of Real UFO Alien Encounters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I didn't see anything about this posted on ATS during my search, so I figured I'd put up this 5 part show from the Travel Channel.

I Like the way the show is directed towards a mass public awakening soon.

Some of the pics look like hoaxes, but the majority of the show, imo, is heading in the right direction.

I'll let you guys watch for yourselves and post your own opinions...
hope you enjoy!

PS. The thread is entitled "Best Evidence of Real UFO Alien Encounters" because thats the name of the show.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
so, I guess everyones seen this then eh?
only 14 views so far lol

[edit on 2-4-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Hey there Odessy! I can't view videos on my work computer, but I'll check these out when I get home tonight

Didn't know the Travel Channel did this sort of programming. Nice find!

-WFA

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
yeah I didnt know either, and it was only uploaded to youtube like a week or two ago so i figured there would prob be a bunch of people who havent seen this.

enjoy!

and let me know what you think!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Has this video ever been discussed on ATS before?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Hi there Odessy,

I've just finished watching all of the video's you posted and I'd just like to say thank-you so much. There were a few things there that I hadn't seen before, and I found it all very interesting.

I'm a little surprised that you haven't had more replies ... don't know if it's just me but there does seem to be a little bit of apathetic snobbery going on lately, where UFO stuff is concerned.

Guess the lady on the last vid was correct ... it's going to take an alien knocking on the door, asking for directions to motivate people.

Again thanks for that. Woody.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

hey there,
glad you enjoyed! thats why I put it up.
I was also surprised with the lack of response, no response in days, but its all good, as long as you fine people enjoyed it, it was worth me putting it up.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Keep up the good work ... I don't watch much tv (in fact mine isn't even working at the moment) and I have no idea how to upload these things myself, so I have to rely on people like you to do the groundwork for me ... I'm pretty sure there are others (OMG unless I'm an endangered species.
or even a one off :wow

Either way post more when you get them I'll be watching out for future postings.

Woody

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I don't think you are getting a lot of replies (and probably wont) for 2 reasons.

1 - there is a lot of info in those vids, and pretty much all of the cases they document have and are being discussed in their own individual thread. Many of them have been debunked as well.

2 - I didn't find the program that interesting, as it just rehashes stuff that's been shown many many many times before. Sure it's a neat little package, but nothing new there. Especially the entire Bob Lazar segment...most people believe he is a fraud.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Has this video ever been discussed on ATS before?

www.youtube.com...

please someone tell me this is real and not just some bad acting...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by beastamerica

Bad acting.I think that actual encounter has been up for speculation for a long time.The aliens in that video look like children dressed in black tights and have alien masks on.Plus there are re-enactment videos out there about that encounter posing as the real deal.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hi Odessy!

Glad you put this on the site, I caught it on the Travel Channel a few weeks ago when I was flipping through the 500 channels with nothing on. I thought it was a good conglomeration for a venue like the Travel Channel. Even though it rehashed the same old cases.

For just your "average joe or joette" though I think that would have been a great show for them to see.

Actually I have caught a few surprising shows on that channel, one was a Big Foot documentary, and I checked the menu on my cable to make sure I was really on the Travel Channel.

Thanks for posting it for others who probably didn't see it.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

I totally agree with you.
Its a good summation for those new to the subject, even if some have been debunked, just so people know what others are talking about if the subject gets brought up.

and thanks to everyone else who watched, whether you liked it or not lol!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Video no longer available

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
shows up fine on my comp

new topics

top topics

join