It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien abductee questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
OK so recently i have noticed many abductee posts and i would like to know as many things as i can about abductees.

i have many questions. for one thing i would like to hear any abductee stories. all stories are welcome!!!. even if its not you're story

Also i would like to know if there are any ways to provoke an abduction. i want to be abducted, well abducted is a wrong word for it, if i do get contacted i would go very willingly and ask if i could come more often

of course there are some risks in this because of course there are bound to be some hostile aliens but i would hope not.

that is about it but if i think of anything else i'll be sure 2 post it

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Ya it would be abducted, by a being more powerful than you, more intelligent than you, who wants to own you at the least, and at worst might eat you. A better idea would be to keep your head down, and run if you see one.

A good alien would observe the 'prime directive' as in star trek, and would not interfear with your development, or so I read.

This book is great, if you believe it, it will tell you everything non-personal a real alien might tell you, if you don't believe it, hey it will give you some interesting issues to think about why aliens would be here.

Defending Sacred Ground 1

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I don't really understand your rationale.

It sounds like you have a romanticized idea of what an abduction experience is. To say you want to be abducted is plain foolish as the majority (not all) who suffer from it will attest. Go out and get some books by John Mack etc and you will quickly realize that a large portion of the abduction regressions are tantamount to rape.

Who would wish that upon themselves? Honestly? Unless you have a penchant for kidnapping & rectal probes.

Don't believe some of the 'touchy-feely', alien space brother stuff you read hear on the ATS pages. Some people like to think of it that way so it's more acceptable to go to sleep of a night-time... A small nucleus are telling the truth, I'm certain of that much. Then there's those who are probably misunderstanding the message, or being fooled by a shell game. Finally there's the liars looking for notoriety who shouldn't be believed. Beware of them!

NOTE: If you are a true abductee, then you won't mind my previous statement as I wouldn't be referring to you. I think it will only annoy the charlatans.

If you did the math and worked out that if everyone was telling the truth, ET's would have to abduct multiple millions of people each night - just like Santa Claus can personally deliver presents to each child's house on Christmas Eve. The math just doesn't work, even if the ships were littering our skies in the thousands.

There appears to be a big discrepancy between the abductions you read of in research literature and the stuff that's posted here. Complete polar opposites for the best part, (though not all).

IMHO - It appears the people who would like to meet aliens the most are the least likely to actually experience it. Like me - I'd love to meet them and talk with them on equal terms and in full control of my faculties, but not in an abduction scenario. That's just plain negative. Perhaps you should think of it in that way.

IRM Out!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
i did not relize i would end up sounding like a perv or somin....

i should have been more specific. i want to get abducted by those that just talk to you and show you stuff and even if i need to go through an extreamly painfull operation i would like to get a trick or 2 from them did you hear about the lady that got weird healing powers afer the aliens implanted these things near her brain.

and of course not every1 that claimes to be abducted are telling the truth. that would just be plain retarded (are all ufo pic real?)

also if it did come to kicking and screaming aductions i would try to physiclly and mentally fight back to as much i could.

and by mentally i mean trying to attack them with my mind (yes i know that sounds totaly nerdlike but ya never know)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Well I found something cool, that will give you the right mind set, its not too long to read, and its not any one story.

www.humansovereignty.org...

Way cool, good reading! It will give you an idea of how to aproach the aliens!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by chupacabraboy

I have heard of people that claim to have acquired certain powers after abductions or close encounters. This was very prevalent in the old Soviet Union. Things such as super magnetism, ESP. One guy claimed it changed his sickly, weak body into one that was strong enough to become a Russian Cosmonaut. Can't remember his name off hand though.

LOL @ pervy! I wasn't really saying that. That's just my brand of levity

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
thx hellhound i will read it and take your advice to mind

to infared: and thats a big reason why i want to be abducted so i can get some kinda power that is of course hoping i get the power granting aliens

this is of course super rare and is more likley that i will get abduct by the type that show you what the world is gonna be in 50 if i get abducted at all.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Just came across this so I figured I'd post a link to my abduction thread.
Hasn't been posted in for a long while, but meh still might be good (Maybe?) :p
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Although the Earth has undergone a long history of extraterrestrial visitation, the current situation is that the People of Earth are now suffering the effects of a global extraterrestrial intervention into human affairs. This intervention employs a strategy of deception, manipulation, and exploitation, the goal of which is control over humanity, which will result in the loss of human freedom and self-determination. It is now the sacred right and duty of the People of Earth to oppose, resist, and repel this extraterrestrial intervention, to declare and defend our sovereignty, our freedom, and our independence from all extraterrestrial forces.

if the aliens did truly want to enslave us then wouldn't they have done that long ago? though there is the argument that we needed to develop on our own but it would make much more sense to take us over when human kind was still in its adolescence because every thing on earth would be much cleaner and uncorrupted, if they wanted optimum conditions for enslavement and/or genetic modification? our DNA would be virtually uncorrupted since the earth would be free of all man-made pollutants they would just have to chose specimens that did not have parents that were cousins or siblings or what ever combination of genes that old world society liked

We demand that all extraterrestrial organizations who have established or operated bases on the Earth, its Moon, or anywhere else within this Solar System, dismantle these bases and fully disclose their nature

isnt it possible for the ufos to be here first/ we migt even have to thank them for implanting conditions on this planet for us to even be here.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by chupacabraboy]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Leviatano

oh yeah i was gonna post 2 that but then i saw somin shiny and got side tracked

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by chupacabraboy

Those shiney things will always get ya

Gotta be aware of those and stay away from them. (That is why I choose not to use silverware with my meals)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
ya but wheni use silver wear i eat much faster becuase i bring the shiny shiny things up and down so fast that im finished by the time i sit down

top topics

join