It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Submerged Objects. Your opinion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'm kinda wondering what the ATS community thinks about USO's or Unidentified Submerged Objects. I have been very interested in the subject after seeing a small clip of a saucer emerging from the water and flying away, I have yet to find this clip and what location it is associated with. There is an episode from the history channel dealing with this phenomenon currently on Youtube found Here:

Deep Sea UFO's Part 1

Deep Sea UFO's Part 2

Deep Sea UFO's Part 3

Deep Sea UFO's Part 4

Deep Sea UFO's Part 5

It is possible that there is an Atlantis-like city underneath our very noses that allow USO's to hide in the least likely place we would think. Our oceans are rarely explored, and even when they are, how much can they possibly cover before getting bored or running out of resources. I think instead of focusing on on other planets and learning everything we can about them, maybe we should figure out everything that is going on within our own planet.

This is my first thread, be fair.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Charles Berlitz weote a while ago about the Bermuda Triangle, if I`m not mistaken he covered the subject of USOs, seems that they are often seen in that area.

Bill Cooper also said that he saw some type of craft rise from the ocean while on duty on the Navy. To me it would be very plausible that these beings have some type of bases under the sea, after all we have explored more of our solar system than the depth of our oceans.

Good topic for discussion, welcome to ATS

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The ocean is a logical place to hide.We've explored less than 5% of it.So there could be huge USO bases down there and we wouldn't be the wiser.

Uso blog

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Good post.

I had seen that History Channel show, very interesting. I figure if they can hop galaxies they can certainly traverse our oceans.

The one big case off the coast of Nova Scotia is proof of that, as far as I am concerned.

I have a few friends that have had UFO sightings but I have yet to run into someone with a USO sighting...interesting topic, thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This was a great documentary. Star for you. I am going to have to do more research on the USO's.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Update:
This is a site run by Carl Fient (Sp?). He has been researching for over a decade and the site contains over 1000 reports.

Here it is:
Water UFO

I just began reading some of the articles and wow, some of the descriptions are amazing and very believable.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FanLando

With one million volt power I guess you could fly anywhere
except through the earth.

It must be the same space ships the international government
conspiracy owns.

And also OKed and produced this History Channel show.

Perhaps with more power one could move the earth out of the way,
in fact the UFO is detached from the momentum of the ether
of the Cosmos and the earth is still attached.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Great Post.

I love the USO topic. Unfortunately it doesn't get the coverage it deserves. Not when compared to regular UFO's. No doubt because they are largely unseen whereas UFO's (for the better part) are out in the open skies for everyone to view.

I live a few suburbs away from the same coastal town (Frankston Victoria) that my father grew up in. When he was young and got his first job (mid 1950's) - his boss came into work one morning as white as a sheet, looking somewhat mortified. This was a gentleman who was not known for nonsense of any type being a highly respected business man.

As my father had his confidence, he continued to tell my father that when he was driving to work that morning, he had taken a glimpse out into the bay (Port Phillip/Davies Bay) only to see a saucer rise-up out of the water slowly and then shoot off at a high speed into the clouds and vanish.

If anyone in Australia/Victoria is common with the Frankston/Mt Eliza area, he saw the object rise just off the rocks from Olivers Hill.

Anyhow, that's all I know about that particular account. I would have to quiz my father further - but I don't know if there's much more to it. I must say that it piqued my interest in USO's at a very young age. It kinda made me a bit scared of hanging around the rocks there when I was young.. LOL!

[edit on 31/3/08 by InfaRedMan]

join