It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brief Knowledge of Area 51.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Area 51 is where The United States Government get's it's Frankenstein on. Mad Scientist that have their Laboratories Underground. Experiments that range from mixing Plant Life with Human to Animal and Extra-Terra-Astral Life. It's a spooky but real Underground Facility. They show you what's above the ground, A whole new environment below. The Government has this device that can snatch aliens from up to the 6th dimension on the random, Area 51 is where they mostly keep their catch and space travelling technology as well as spacecrafts. My brief Knowledge of Area 51...............

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Ooooh ooooh oooh... let me be the first.

Proof?

Seriously, you know that you can't just show up here and want us to accept your brief paragraph as fact.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Weather its area 51 or black mesa the thing is that no one realy knows what goes on inside secret bases. chances are its just some ''mundane''
military work. What little truth is out there gets lost in a sea of disinformation. If there realy is a 'black' government rulin the world the easiest way for them to stop information from reaching the masses would be to fill the internet with loads of lies and the mainstream media with propaganda.
What you think you know about area 51 is just information you might have picked up from different sources on the web and from pop culture.

Point is no one realy knows except the people who work there.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
and i heard it from somewhere AIDS is created there too....
some sorta mix/ aliens dna...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yeah i heard that too. They say it was created to kill off homosexuals and hippies but then again....its all speculation.....someone needs to do some indepth research into this

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
oops...double post.....mods..please del this

[edit on 31-3-2008 by raptorinvictus]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
i doubt aids was made there
but it could of been

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Like i said....You can never realy know....but its best to keep an open mind.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Alright, heres what i figured. If you go to youtube.com and type in "Confessions of Area 51 employee" and look at "underground part" he explains that there are 4 sectors"levels" of the underground facility. Now he claims that the prototype jets like the "Black Manta" and the "Aurora" are situated on the First sector. State-of-the-art technology that is capable of reaching at least mach 10 being displayed on the very top sector? 3 Lower sectors contain more than just military, man made technology if you ask me. Im not asking you to believe me, but it would make sense that why keep high tech jets on the first most unimportant sector?

new topics

top topics

join