It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bush an idiot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
br.youtube.com...

i never bought the idea that bush is stupid
from what i have seen is "supidity" is used as a form of changing or turning important subjects into something not important.
Is isiocy has been used has a form of pacifying the masses, Bush talks like he's talking to someone who's stupid.

The greatest political gift a politician can receive from enemies is the gift of being underestimated.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by dracodie]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Oh, what can we say to this ?

'Reading' an upside down book while a false-flag was underway ?
Claiming to have 'just been' informed about the false-flag, when it was revealed he'd been watching it from the comfort of his vehicle earlier .. allegedly ?

' I believe man and fish can live in harmony ' ? Faaaaaa -b-yew-luss !

' Fool me once ... err .. fool me .. uhmm ... me .. once .. err ... ' Faaaa-b-yew-luss !

Presenting a speech to hundreds of massed girl-guides .. and referring to them as 'future great men of the US ' .. allegedly .. because he was reading a speech originally penned for presentation to hundreds of massed boys (and it was beyond his ability to substitute the female for the male form, even though he could surely see that those gathered before him were clearly not boys ) ? Faaaaa-b-yew-luss !

Walking into a door repeatedly and failing numerously to open it, before the world's news cameras ? Faaaa-b-yew-luss !

Referring to Mexico and Canada as 'overseas' nations ? Ahh .. faaaaab-yew-luss !

'Choking on a pretzel ' ? We wish.

'Falling off a bike ' ? Too faaaaaa-b-yew-luss for words !

He and his mother both .. referring to Dubya as 'The First Lady' ? Giggle, swish ... faaaa-b-yew-lusss !

I had to cease reading the updated Bushisms some time ago .. cracked a few ribs and doctor warned against further indulgence.

But most indicative of Dubya's mental health is the fact he avoided going to war himself ... then commenced sending everyone's else's sons and husbands to die ... then remarked that war in Afghanistan aroused the 'romance' in him. Oh yeah. Expletive --- faaaaa-b-yew-lusss alright !

And you can add Cheyney to the list Dubya's on, as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I do not think Skull and Bones members are Idiots, They are selected to carry out specific task for the Illuminatti, The Bush family were used for Operation Population Control. Chemical/Drugs, Biological/War. You make the call. Bush deserves a better name than, Idiot.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
Oh, what can we say to this ?

'Reading' an upside down book while a false-flag was underway ?

Sorry, but you lost me right away. When your very first statement has been proven far and wide to be a photoshop exploit I can only assume that the rest of your post is equally researched.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dracodie

William Shakespeare: "It takes a wise man to play the fool."

Fools gold? This fool has shed loads of it! Who's the fool?

I don't buy it, His family will be sitting pretty for an eternity. They have more cash and influence than we can shake a very big stick at.

Pissed as a parrot? Yeah that seems more likely TBH.

MonKey

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I have suspected for some time his is not an issue of mental defect.

Rather, he appears the tool of some cabal, and what you see is function of his isolation and his weakness to do anything other than what he has done.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey
reply to post by dracodie

William Shakespeare: "It takes a wise man to play the fool."

Cheekymonkey-very wise words,it appears Mr Shakespeare was right.
Its been edited out of context but this video just about sums it up.
jp.youtube.com...
Cheers Karl

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
He should get an Oscar for those 8 years.

Though he is only good for typecasting he is always in his role.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be lovely if one day we became fully awake, to all the secrets of the universe, including the deepest secrets we hold in our hearts and minds,

We may have to apologize for many assumptions,

Sometimes things just are, what they are.

[edit on 113131p://bSunday2008 by Stormdancer777]

new topics

top topics

join