It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States is under attack!!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by animekenji
The United States is the largest consumer of goods and services in the world. How does any country benefit by collapsing our economy? If we fall, so does the rest of the world in a domino effect when we are no longer able to buy from them.

How does any country benefit by continuing to accept our worthless funny money? Lets bring this down to a local level to understand what is happening.

Suppose you grew apples, and your neighbor, Uncle Jack, began trading you IOUs (funny money) for most of your apples. Now, suppose one day you took those IOUs to your neighbor, Uncle Jack, to see what he has to offer in trade for those apples he got and already ate, and you discover he makes nothing you want, or nothing you need at an affordable price?

Suppose you finally realize that that bushel of apples you traded for an IOU with Jack was only worth two roll of toilet paper in trade (and worth only one roll if you wait until next month to trade in that IOU)? Would you feel jacked?

Now suppose another neighbor was offering you a case of toilet paper for each bushel of your apples? Would you continue to trade with Jack the jack, who wants to be your biggest consumer of apples in trade for worthless IOUs, or would you want to trade with some other consumer that ain't playing with depreciating and worthless funny money?

A couple years ago I told many this country was going down the crapper for their arrogant and egotistical self-righteous attitudes and con scams towards the rest of the world, and now I'm laughing my ass off as it unfolds as I told before our very eyes.
I'll be laughing even harder when the day comes where US citizens are trying to sneak into Canada and get their poor asses thrown back over their border fences!

Do onto others as you would want others to eventually do onto you! Just desserts! Payback time!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Divinorumus

"We currently are the world leaders in business process support and technology systems. So much so that it has enabled us to remain who/what we are.

Sorry but this statement is insane beyond belief IMO. India is so far ahead of in technology it isn't even funny. What has enabled us to remain in the game is because we take the world super-power position and all of the heat of it.

We are nothing but a puppet for the Holy Roman Empire- via Britain.

The truth is simple. Lies and confusion is where the difficulties lay.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AotearoaSon
How to win friends and influence people!

Originally posted by traderonwallst

This is just a warning....instead of trying to do what can't be done....act with us and do the right thing.

I love your arrogance!
Do the right thing? For whom? For you yankees (
) or for us in the rest of the world who might 'catch cold'.
And what about the veiled threat: "This is just a warning..."

Oh, I love the neo imperialist self righteous bulldust that people like you spout.

I'm surprised, personally, that the U.S. has only been under attack for a year. I would have thought it was much longer than that!

Oh yeah, I also love the might is right attitude. Go on with it buddy, you'll go far!

[edit on 31-3-2008 by AotearoaSon]

Not arrogance you fool. Did you not read what I said. We sneeze and the rest of the world catches cold. That cold can lead to a lot more sever sickness too. You need us to succeed if any other country wants to succeed. Give it a rest, WE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT COUNTRY. We are the greatest nation and we will continue to the world leader!!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Divinorumus

"We currently are the world leaders in business process support and technology systems. So much so that it has enabled us to remain who/what we are.

Sorry but this statement is insane beyond belief IMO. India is so far ahead of in technology it isn't even funny. What has enabled us to remain in the game is because we take the world super-power position and all of the heat of it.

We are nothing but a puppet for the Holy Roman Empire- via Britain.

The truth is simple. Lies and confusion is where the difficulties lay.

You IMO are so far incorrect its not even funny. India is far ahead in CHEAP technology, not leading technology, not inventive technology. So you get off your high horse and face reality!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KMFNWO
A new Government training document states and I quote.

The most precious asset is - children (think about that a moment)

Not human life in general - but children in particular

enough said - too much said

Gee, I bet it says that in the New Stimulus package. the dollar falls and here comes the NAU, National ID cards and then the chip, go figure.

This wouldn't have to do with the Cremation of Care ritual would it? Or the murals at DIA? They want our children now? Do they want our first born?

I think I have read about this somewhere. Oh yeah, the Bible.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
America is for sure under attack, America is also an attacker....

the financial system is being bought up by Arabs,
theres Citigroup inc. www.cbsnews.com...
there is also Investment Houses like Merrill...

But maybe the recent financial attacks are really a
Blessing in Disguise.

~by this i mean;
Some sanity and ethical practice may filter into these investment banks
because of Arabs buying into these capitalist enterprises - driven by profits & financial Darwinism...
The new Arab part-owners should bring an Islamic presence & influence to the table.... perhaps even the beginnings of Sharia law
where the usury intrest rates charged by certain banks credit cards
and the toxic paper which created the present credit collapse/mortgage lending chicanery would never have taken place

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join