It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLANET X - 1975

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I just had to share this with you. It’s a real gem and it’s bound to put a smile in your hearts.

I was clearing out my study yesterday when I came across this old local newspaper cutting. It was given to me in a folder of other papers when I changed jobs a few years back. I guess someone thought it would interest me.

The article was published in 1975. It appears Mr Wood lived just a couple of miles from me, though I would guess he has probably passed away by now. However, I will track him down - even it’s just to let his children/grandchildren know of our current thoughts.

I would have loved to have met Mr Wood. I’ll bet he was a real eccentric.

If you have any messages to pass on, just post them on this thread and I’ll let you all know the results of my search.

[edit on 30/3/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
My haven't we come along way in 33 years. Im glad people don't subcribe the the planet hiding behind the sun theory anymore.....

In 1975 with the available technology Mr. Wood might have got alot of peoples attention, but now?
Cool find.

Keep us updated with info on his rels if you locate them. It would be funny if one of them ended up at NASA or ESA

new topics

join