It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Nabbed for Pot-Smelling Cash Deposit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
(the below statement is not to promote any use of any illicit drug or to condone the use but is meant for educational purposes and all information within the post was gathered by legal means under close scrutiny...forever.)

More than likely if this was in the north its not gonna be some low low brown frown from Mexico dried out in the sun and by the amount of money I highly doubt he was moving that much of what some call "shwag" because it would have had to been too much weight for him to be that dumb to deposit that much money in an account.

SO heres how I see it went down. In the north most heads (of course there is exceptions) smoke the more powerful and higher dollar pot often referred to as "chronic/skunk/nuggets/fnuggie/dank" this pot is highly detectable by neighbors ,cops, and bank tellers because IT SMELLS..BAD! The smell is most related to that of when you smell dead skunk on the highway. so the bank teller's ex boyfriend who cheated on her with her sister found out that the guy he was getting his stuff from had a bank account there and all is fair in love and war.

she knew the smell and therefore knew who to narc out had to be the skunk.

edited for this comment
look the smelll sometimes is soo bad that I have read reports from people that they cant even bring it in the house because their supposed dad would always be yelling "whadda heck happena too ya?? ya get in a skunk?"

[edit on 1-4-2008 by 911fnord]

<< 1   >>

join