It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler Quotes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
There just doesnt seem to be an end to the wealth of Hitler quotes. To prove this I leave you with this piece of comedy from our favorite facist.

Great liars are also great magicians-Hitler

Lets start putting more out.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Actually that is a valid statement, what is so offensive about that?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I don't have a favorite facist.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Actually that is a valid statement, what is so offensive about that?

I didnt mean to paint it as offensive but more funny and valid at the same time. Just the idea of Hitler dressed up as a Vegas magician.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
So maybe I should start a 'quotes from famous commies' thread too then? hmmm....

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
So maybe I should start a 'quotes from famous commies' thread too then? hmmm....

It wouldnt be boring I tell you that.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier...just as long as I'm the dictator

oops - that wasn't Hitler was it ?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier...just as long as I'm the dictator

oops - that wasn't Hitler was it ?

Double thumbs for that one.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
"Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless"

[Edited on 2/23/2004 by TekNo88]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Thats it guys. Keep em up. Someone start making a book. We could sell it as a bathroom reader and make a killing off those dumbass white radicals.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Psychotic as he was, Hitler was a genius at propaganda and manipulation. Here are a few quote that seem frighteningly relevant in today's world.

"The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category."

"Today, I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."

"What luck for the rulers that men do not think."

"What we have to fight for is the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may be enabled to fulfill the mission assigned to it by the creator"

"When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."

"The greatness of every mighty organization embodying an idea in this world lies in the religious fanaticism and intolerance with which, fanatically convinced of its own right, it intolerantly imposes its will against all others." [Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf Vol. 1 Chapter 12]

"Thus inwardly armed with confidence in God and the unshakable stupidity of the voting citizenry, the politicians can begin the fight for the 'remaking' of the Reich as they call it." [Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf Vol. 2 Chapter 1]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ahhh...Mein Kampf, always excellent bedtime reading for the children...that and Sun Tzu's "The Art of War"..."Remember kids, Uncle Tzu always says, "To subdue your enemies without fighting is the epitome of skill""

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by insite
I don't have a favorite facist.

A dead facist?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
actually the other day on a conspiracy site I saw some quotes which the US government presidents had used which had been stolen from past famous people. I believe there were a few stolen by George Bush actually. Has anyone seen any of these or care to post some??

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
know one...

Ein volk, Ein reich, Ein f�hrer.

that is one of the common used quoted lign

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It is significant that Hitler appeared to be an "honest crook," in some respects. For example an "honest crook," tells you "if you don't give me the money, I will blow you away!" When you do not give him the money he does exactly that.

A confidence man on the other hand tells you "I will double your money in two months, I just need $50k right now." Then a month later he says "negotiations are breaking down, I need another $10k to close the deal." The confidence man tells you "you are my friend," but then does the same as the crook above. He would "blow you away," but gives you no warning.

I don't know about anyone else but wouldn't you prefer the "honest crook," if you had no other choice? At least you might have a fair warning.

Hitler however was a mixture of both anti-social personality structures, conning and honestly telling people what he was going to do. You may add any other number of legion personality disorders Hitler produced and directed, from himself and his co-dependents.

If Hitler accidentally stumbled upon some age old wisdom and strung together a repetition of words that are valid, it would be a mistake to invalidate it as standing alone, out of hand.

But that is part of any brainwashing strategy, mix the truth into a consortium of lies to give currency to what is worthless or harmful but able to rob people blind.

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by SkipShipman]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Adolph Hitler:
"1935 will go down in history! For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"

Bill Clinton:
"Our Police are hampered by the lack of full gun registration. We need to follow the lead of other civilized nations in securing our streets!"

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
"The broad masses of a population are more amenable to the appeal of rhetoric than to any other force."

"The great masses of the people ... will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one."

"The great strength of the totalitarian state is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it."

"The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category."

"Who says I am not under the special protection of God?"

"All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those toward whom it is directed will understand it... Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise."

"The efficiency of the truly national leader consists primarily in preventing the division of the attention of a people, and always in concentrating it on a single enemy."

"The function of propaganda does not lie in the scientific training of the individual, but in calling the masses' attention to certain facts, processes, and necessities, whose significance is thus for the first time placed within their field of vision. The whole art consists in doing this so skillfully that everyone will be convinced that the fact is real, the process necessary, the necessity correct."

"Why of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally the common people don't want war: neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany.
That is understood.

But it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along to fight a war, ... Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy.

All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

The last one was Goering, but what the hey.

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by kegs]

new topics

top topics

join