It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAX'S HELL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Read this, and let me know what you think.

www.afterlife-knowledge.com...

Copyright: Bruce A. Moen, All Rights Reserved

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 01:55 PM
link   
that I want Bruce to pass me a toke of whetever he's smoking....hehe...(just kidding)

Personally, I think that our subconscious is an amazing thing, and can create memories and experiences that rival reality. I think that this illustration is one of those moments...

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well, that was an astral projection there. (For those who don't know, an OOBE where you leave the direct vicinity of your physical body and the physical world) On the same website there's another story of him visiting a higher density/dimension, above the eath, where he meets a number of (extraterrestial) beings.

I don't know if it's true or not. Although I know OOBe's are true, because I've had four till now. They weren't astral projections though, because the OOBE's were brief and I always had trouble leaving the direct vicinity of my physical body.

And as for the subconscious creating these experiences. There are accounts of people seeing an knowing things while out of body that they could've never known in a physical way.

Also, this guy Bruce is closely asociated with the monroe institute.

[Edited on 23-12-2002 by TheBandit795]

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Actually, though I am skeptical of the methods, it makes quite a bit of sense, and fits in with the concept of Karma and solves the conundrum of "If everybody goes to Heaven, why is Hitler as worthy of paradise as Mother Teresa?"

Interesting concept.

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 03:54 AM
link   
TheBandit795,

becarefull with these astrals projections !

You could meet someone ( something ? ) who's not very friendly. If it's happen, go back ! Don't stay. And if you cannot go back and are " under attack ", you will have to counter-attack ONLY with Love.

Tell " him " that you are sorry for " him ". That you want to help " him ", because you love " him ". But becarefull, you will have to be sincere !!! If you are not sincere, you would be in deep troubles !!!

Even if these worlds are looking " physical ", " materialist ", they are NOT. It's not like in our world, where you can defend yourself with a gun if I attack you with a gun. There, you HAVE to use others " weapons ". And the only " weapons " who's working, it's love ! And your worst ennemy is your own fears, do not forget it.

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 04:03 AM
link   
This is exactly what the Greeks believed, if you were a hypocrit for example, you would spend eternity in the underworld filled with hypocracy and hypocrits, forced to see the life you gave to others.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Geez Ultra,

First of all, the astral body cannot be harmed, unless the astral person allows it (then it will be harmed till the person ceases to believe in being harmed)

Second, what you just decribed about love, works exactly the way it does here in the physical world. The only difference is speed.
In the astral, things react immediately to your thoughts and in the physical there is a time lapse. Also most people easily and quickly contradict that first thought during the time lapse, most of the time without even knowing it .That's why it's so hard for some people to believe that their minds create their experiences.

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

1) First of all, the astral body cannot be harmed, unless the astral person allows it (then it will be harmed till the person ceases to believe in being harmed)

2) Second, what you just decribed about love, works exactly the way it does here in the physical world.

1) I don't agree with you.

2) WRONG ! In this world, love will not help you if I want to shot you with my gun. You can tell me that you love me if you want, but if I want to kill you, your love will not stop my bullet.

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 02:57 PM
link   
1.) Well then go have one yourself and go meet the most evil demon or such. And you'll see that they still can't hurt you.

2.) It's all about vibrational frequencies... If you understand that, you'll know what I mean...

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 03:01 PM
link   
P.s. You can influence ppl with your mind even if they have a gun pointed to your head. You have to be extremely well trained for that though. It's done via rapport.
There are ppl who could do that. Tom Vizzini for example...

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I knew I posted this somewhere...

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
That's a cool story! I've been interested in astral projection for a few months now. Through my attempts, I've had no real successes. I came very close & felt extreme vibrations. I stopped the process because I expected a more smooth transition. Ah, I'll keep trying! Thanks for sharing this link, TheBandit795.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I have felt the extreme vibrations also... It's just your astral body coming out of your physical body. (While you're in a hypnagogic state).

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
TheBandit795 it sounds like the author of the link has issues he is not bringing up in respect to MAX. Also it seems that MAX should have had his license to practice flushed down a toilet.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Perhaps so, because Max was a pretty mean guy... He must have known him personally, and the impact Max would've had on people he met was almost always very negative...

And your second statement will be a mystery. Perhaps the authorities weren't notified. No lawsuits... Only God & Max knows...

But, lots of Astral projecters. Especially those who attended the course at the Monroe Institute, see it as their duty to "save" these deceased people. In other words, for them to realise that it's only a temporary hell and that it's up to them if they want to leave it or not. To relieve them of their ignorance.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   

because the OOBE's were brief and I always had trouble leaving the direct vicinity of my physical body.

Interestingly enough, I've had the same issues with the few OBE's I've had....I never go that far away...

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I've read something about filling your astral body with etheric energy from your physical body. But that was after I had my last OBE...

new topics

top topics

join