It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photos Draw National Attention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

UFO Photos Draw National Attention

news.aol.com

An article published in the Los Angeles Times about the photographs last week has sparked more interest in the UFO sighting, but Davis says he still doesn’t have any solid evidence on whether or not the photographs are real. “The more research we’ve done, I’m leading towards believing,” he told the San Jose Mercury News. “I’m not a skeptic anymore.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Apparently the drone sightings and many other famous ufo pics taken recently are getting allot of attention around the world, they did a little poll there on that site and it shows that 75% of people have seen a ufo sighting...amazing

news.aol.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I thought all the "experts" here had weighed in and determined that the "drone" images were "CGI."

With that fact in mind, perhaps the motivation behind the recent upswing in coverage by the MSM, besides selling newspapers, is meant to eventually undermine the "disclosure" movement when the "facts" are later revealed.

Not unlike the the recent media frenzy over the "figure on Mars" that had already been "debunked" here on ATS as a small rock.

They must have known that was the case before they hyped the image.

So what's their angle?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It seems that term "expert" and "authority" are very much relative things.

I just find it hard to believe that through out all recorded history we've managed to perpetuate a UFO hoax (in contradiction to religion) the for all these thousands of years now. But at the same time we can't even agree on religion or even not to kill each other over it as well as other petty things in life. But somehow, just somehow, we seem to manage to describe all the same things more or less on the UFO subject, from cave paintings to digital video to witness accounts.

top topics

join