It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanists/Atheists attacking ATS?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It seems that when spiritual retardation sets in that everybody is an expert theologian on the things of God. If they could have figured it out, then they would not be so spiritually retarded.

To think that any person with limited mental facilities could comprehend the vastness of a Living God is foolishness at it's height. God created man for Himself, to have a "bride" a people who would love Him for Himself and not for what He can give them. That is why He demands faith. And once He finds such a one that is willing to worship Him in spirit and in truth, then is when the real excitement happens.

There is nothing more exciting than friendship with God, and it is worth any price that one has to pay to receive it. To have a Living God provide supernaturally through means unknown are real winners in the glory one experiences when discovering a real God who rewards those of a pure heart and motive.

But to those who try to serve their own selfish goals and aims, there shall be no evidence of a God given, you will remain as empty and as meaningless a life as existence can bring. Nothing but darkness in this life, and in life eternal.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Hi Gem/

Yeh I know, I found this thread by accident, I was searching for something else, and this came up!
So, I thought maybe he/she would join up again and answer my question to his/her comments!

Thank you though!

ICXC NIKA
helen

<< 6  7  8   >>

join