It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are They Hiding? Egypt's 'Area 51'?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razziazoid
Just stumbled upon this thread and all I can say is WHOA!

I really think you're on to something here Scott. Are there any newsarticles about this digsite? Or is this all done in complete secrecy? Your theory is very solid, we all know the Egyptians were masterful mathematicians, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if this geometry actually holds true. I mean, there has to be something buried there... RIGHT?

Hi Razzia,

I find it more than coincidental that no more than a few months after me posting this theory online, the diggers and earth moing equipment move in a begin excavating that very area. I have asked Dr Hawass about it but he is keeping tight-lipped. I have a few other avenues I can try to get to the bottom of what is going on in this area.

Will keep you posted when I find out more.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

Alright man, looking forward to it!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

Here is a little update on the happenings to the SW of the Giza Plateau where in 2005 I had theorised via the Giza Centroid Theory that there may be a hidden vault at this location.

(Thanks to Dennis Payne for generating the above image)

(Thanks to Dennis Payne for generating the above image)

It seems that the area identified by the Giza Centroid Theory shows an 'anomaly' under the sand, an anomaly that appears different from the immediate surrounding area.

Regards,

Scott Creighton

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Very interesting, thanks for the update!!

To me this just confirms the fact that there is something buried there, I wonder how long it will take before the public is informed (if they ever do so)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hi Scott , great thread

I like your theory its very interesting , Im sure you will be thrilled should they find anything there!
It would seem greater than mere coincidence that hawass starts to excevate the very same
area after you proposed the theory to locate the apex.

I would be kicking myself now , but you know very well hawass cant take credit when
the whole world will know your the man wae the plan.

Oh by the way im sure my mate will was talking about you or someone you know from glasgow
who gives talks on Egyptology and alternative theories!

cheers

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Very Interesting to say the least always been enthralled by egypt and all we don't know about it, I personally hope with these "free and democratic" elections in egypt that the first thing they do is rid themselves of the good doctor Hawass I think he has been a major plague in moving forward with knowing more about the past.

Great thread thanks for the update keep up the good work, I look forward to reading further about the task you have undertaken.

SaneThinking

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
In 1994 , before the fence , you could just hire horses or camels in the local town and ride into the pyramids area, avoiding the admission charge etc , and just ride around the area at will ,Mebbe economic upkeep has something also to do with the fence , it is after all probably there most visited attraction to tourists.

also the security aspect is there after attacks at tourist sites in the south , ie busload of german tourists machine gunned just before 94 etc

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yeebsy

Hi there , I have been looking at the area , however your photos seem a little out of date , the area is now clearly a coachpark (complete with floodlights on poles and approx 200 metres wide so far )under construction(another 300m to go) and a huge visitor centre has been built next door,mebbe the digging was to check nothing was there before building on it ?

You have also labelled a building as the open air theatre incorrectly i think , on the current images it is clearly shown just north of the area " with lines " connected to the road below

A large road has now been laid from the outdoor theatre to the s/s/e...mebbe the lines where the leveling of the area to proper surveying and road building to the new theatre?

I did try to link to googlemaps ...maps.google.co.uk...,31.114354&spn=0.01186,0.013819&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=8.285507,14.150391&t=h &hq=pyramids&hnear=Al-Jizah,+Giza,+Egypt&fll=29.963914,31.113818&fspn=0.01186,0.013819&z=16
edit on 31-5-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

A little update to this thread.

I have recently been researching the Hermetic texts known as 'The Emerald Tablets of Thoth' and I came across a curious passage in those texts that alludes to the Giza Pyramids acting in some way as a 'gateway' or as the 'keys' to discovering a secret location near Giza in which to 'dig' in order to '...find the underground entrance to the secrets hidden..." Particular lines in this ancient text could almost have been written as instructions for the Giza Centroid Theory, thus:

Regards,

SC

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Awesome Scott!

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

any more information on this scott this is pretty interesting stuff as is the black pyramid and the wall around the site there

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Hi Geobro,

Thank you for dropping by. Right now it is very difficult to get anyone in Egyptian authority to comment on this. I did ask Zahi about this when he was Head of Antiquities but he was tight-lipped over why this large-scale excavation was taking place at the apex point I had identified. I have been itching to get back to Giza for the past few years to do some more on-the-ground research in this area but have been advised against such a trip due to the on-going political situation. I find this not a little frustrating but I can only hope that the Egyptian people are able to resolve their difficulties and that things can return to normal soon. When anything further comes to light you can be sure I will post it here on ATS.

Regards,

SC

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Scott Creighton
reply to post by geobro

Hi Geobro,

Thank you for dropping by. Right now it is very difficult to get anyone in Egyptian authority to comment on this. I did ask Zahi about this when he was Head of Antiquities but he was tight-lipped over why this large-scale excavation was taking place at the apex point I had identified. I have been itching to get back to Giza for the past few years to do some more on-the-ground research in this area but have been advised against such a trip due to the on-going political situation. I find this not a little frustrating but I can only hope that the Egyptian people are able to resolve their difficulties and that things can return to normal soon. When anything further comes to light you can be sure I will post it here on ATS.

Regards,

SC

Thanks for keeping the readers updated Scott.

One could come up some wild conspiracy theory about the timing of the Arab spring and the info presented in this thread leading to a secret dig, a manipulation of events to create a revolt to keep the spot light off events that might create a little too much controversy if released without any desensitizing of the pubic.

Thanks again and hope you get a chance to follow up on this

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

what about a share issue scott a few bucks each from anyone on ats i would be well up for that.

i find the timing of the arab spring convenient and hawass sacking interesting to say the least after reading the tutankeamun conspiracy .

keep up the good work scott

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Scott Creighton
Hi ATS,

A little update to this thread.

I have recently been researching the Hermetic texts known as 'The Emerald Tablets of Thoth' and I came across a curious passage in those texts that alludes to the Giza Pyramids acting in some way as a 'gateway' or as the 'keys' to discovering a secret location near Giza in which to 'dig' in order to '...find the underground entrance to the secrets hidden..." Particular lines in this ancient text could almost have been written as instructions for the Giza Centroid Theory, thus:

Regards,
SC

I've been watching yours and other's posts for quite some time. This one has me asking... Why do the translations turn into Old English? By that, I mean "Ye"

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Scott Creighton

Have you got any updates on this thread Scott

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Scott, Zawi is out of the way. Have you looked into this more? Or has it turned into modern construction?
edit on 23-3-2019 by BOTAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

worth the watch for the buried pillar

Dig deep my pretty s

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
makes you wonder doesnt it? what was this complex built on top of?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
makes you wonder doesnt it? what was this complex built on top of?

www.youtube.com...

And is Egypt as old as they make out allthatsinteresting.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join