It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 84
<< 81  82  83   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Glad you like

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Until we enter The Light itself, thats when we will not only be pure but also free of the shackles and and corruption of Terran society which many constantly fight against. The Light from what I understand will not tolerate egotistical people who promote themselves above everyone else, as that is not pure.

Its not until we reach The Light that all these issues will disappear and we will enter a new plane/dimension and a new way of thought and life. Reference to oneself in a first person perspective I don't believe is egotistical, its is an expression of opinion coming from that specific person.

Just my views

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Drakiir]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
Its not until we reach The Light that all these issues will disappear and we will enter a new plane/dimension and a new way of thought and life.
[edit on 21-1-2009 by Drakiir]

But Drakiir, does the light even have a "plane/dimension"? Im absolutely convinced the "physical world" is multidimensional and also the spiritual world (or non psysical world) is also multi dimensional..but the light is all these and more. Its everything, all the above rolled into one mass of energy (in my opinion, not everyones) so can this be also mutli dimensional?

Jn

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Just read this thread about Obama.

"Alex Jones breaks down two Obama PSA's regarding national service"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These are the two youTube Videos it discusses.

Part 1:

Part 2:

See other people are picking up something wrong with this "love" "change" "pledge" "new age" type agenda being pushed by Obama, any of you feel or think that there is something suspect with the Obama Agenda?.

The two YouTube Videos describe how it is being used like Propoganda and Mind Control.

This is also Chakra related to this thread, because, the propoganda machine around Obama is trying to control peoples Heart Chakras, with all the New Age "Peace and Love (dont think)" ETC style mantras they are repeating.

You might need to watch those YouTube Videos a few times to take in the many points being raised, there is alot of concepts raised in those short YouTube Videos.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Jn]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jn

Hi Jn.

Now Im British so I can no way understand your politics but I can comment on the chakras and the heart chakra being manipulated on mass.

I watched the two videos and yes Mrs Obama is addressing peoples heart chakra directly whether they realize it or not. Thats the thing with chakras, if your unaware of them and never felt them open you will be unaware when they are being opened, emotionally targeted or manipulated by others.

When we first open our chakras its VERY important we do it in the right environment with the right advise or you can be taught wrong, your chakras can be manipulated to do things they are not designed to do, I think they can even be drained and over used.

Is she manipulating the American publics heart chakras though or is she just calling out to the heart? The message of pulling together and uniting with love and spirit does seem a good message, I wish Mr Brown would stand up and say this rather than hes going to save the world single handed! (yes he actually said this, he says by mistake......)

The only thing is if this message and calling out to the heart chakra is a hidden message, one that is designed to trap and control. If you control the heart chakra of another, you basically control them, its the chakra of complete unconditional love, complete forgivness and complete acceptance. People should realize this, many Americans will not be aware of their heart chakra never mind how if its controlled by another they are in effect being mind controlled through their spiritual energy points.

Guess it boils down to whether you trust your new leader or not.

This very good point you have raised here highlights the very real need for the world to wake up to its inner power. Its inner being and love. Im not being new age here, Im just saying people need to take control of their own self, their own life through their own inner power. They need to see others can and are controlling them through any means possible be it physical or spiritual.

We have a very large crisis in the UK, a major financial crisis which I feel is only going to get worse. This is causing fear and worry in many, I am starting to see this already. People now have no time or energy to look within, to see the power they hold within themselves, their power to do this has been taken away because they are now filled with worry and dread. People cant sit and meditate or even sit quite because the system has filled their minds with a constant feed of worry from our TVs and radios.

Fear of the future, fear of the what if. I reject this fear and it does not control me. Psycho has felt this, he has been touched by our credit crisis but he took this on with no fear, he lived totally in the moment and realized his job, his income, his car was NOT him, these things do not provide him with love or enlightenment, they are just objects and situations his mind has become attached to. Good on him!!

If every American and indeed every person in the world knew of their chakras, how to open them and keep them healthy and balanced I think we 'd all be living in a very different world dont you. Many say our chakras were shut off thousands of years ago by controlling forces, or maybe we actually shut them off ourselves, whatever the truth we need to re open them and return to absolute inner balance.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
A friend sent me this video, several on this thread have seen it before
but it sums up everything for me.

No matter who you are and what your belief is , faith in the one light is all that matters. The light has no religion, if you have faith in God then allow this faith to fill the World with love.

era-music.artistes.universalmusic.fr...

"Never mind the shape of your church. The kindness of your heart will prevail"

Much love to all.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Mr Green]

Jn

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by Jn

Hi Jn.

Now Im British so I can no way understand your politics but I can comment on the chakras and the heart chakra being manipulated on mass.

I watched the two videos and yes Mrs Obama is addressing peoples heart chakra directly whether they realize it or not. Thats the thing with chakras, if your unaware of them and never felt them open you will be unaware when they are being opened, emotionally targeted or manipulated by others.

Im British also, theres not too much difference between American and UK Politics, if you remember not so long ago, we already had a "New Age" "Change" "things can only get better" ETC guy with Tony Blair.

Just noticed that my post above started with "Just read this thread about Obama" it should of actually started with "I just read this thread about Obama".

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

There are random internet cafes around. I´m in peru and will be back on the 27th if all goes well. Possibly Feb 3rd.

This is why I have some time for some posts and no time for others. When I wrote that big post I was at a hostal where internet was free. Right now I have 8 minutes left. I came online to try and change my plane ticket but they are giving me the run around. It says there are several seats available but they are telling me there aren´t any.

I´m ready to leave. I have paintings to make, conversations to engage in. English to speak, and now a 2000 $ debt to pay off.

Machu Picchu is crazy. Post Atlantean influence for sure man.

Ok i´m out.

Sorry I haven´t replied to your u2u´s darcon and whoever else. I´ll be back eventually.

Cya

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jn

Im British also, theres not too much difference between American and UK Politics, if you remember not so long ago, we already had a "New Age" "Change" "things can only get better" ETC guy with Tony Blair.

Just noticed that my post above started with "Just read this thread about Obama" it should of actually started with "I just read this thread about Obama".

I assumed you were American, I dont know why. yes I remember "things can only get better" very well. Id never seen so many Union Jacks around, it felt different, it felt like change was coming......oh well never mind!!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Sorry I haven´t replied to your u2u´s darcon and whoever else. I´ll be back eventually.

No problem, have a happy trip!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

The love gang are all back...

uk.youtube.com...

Now all decide which one you are.

Me, Im heading for the lifeboat before the love storm hits .

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Nothing wrong with Love

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
reply to post by darcon

Me, Im heading for the lifeboat before the love storm hits .

Once on board you may never want to leave...
Or you may just jump Im not sure! That bar looks good Id stay on the boat just for that, the barman put real fruit in those drinks and everything.

Hey watch out though..someone might just push you.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Well I´ll say a few things, since you asked.

I´d say my own spiritual evolution comes from observing the ego, I mean it´s really simple to me really.. to observe that is. I see a direction and I think I should like to go that way, but then a thought arises that blocks that path and I try to find the root of it. There´s a part of us that thinks there is only so much we can do.

What you have asked is a very complex and yet simple question. It can be given a simple answer(opinion) or a complex one. I´ll try to find a balance.

Firstly and lastly I would say when it comes to understanding the ego, you are your best teacher in that one, like all things I would say. In that sense I´m not sure what my opinion would do for you other then trigger a sense of re-assurance.

I mean the ego has many different forms and ways of expressing itself to me. I just look at everything like nature, like a beautifully simple and predictable code. It was re-enforced with a recent vision in the jungle. I know that know matter how much I evolve there will always be a stronger force pushing against me, kind of like a perpetual energy machine I kind of think of it... the obstacles help fascilitate the growth but its up to us to really interpret just what that obstacle is.

It kind of seems to me like the more we evolve the more complex our ¨problems¨become if you want to interpret them that way. We just take on this new way of living that becomes more complex as we grow.

Umm, an example.. right now you might be struggling with your emotions, but the day might come where you are struggling with your sense of omnipotence or something of that nature. As we grow, the obstacles seem more complex, that is if you were looking at them from a mindset you had prior to a degree of growth. Kind of confusing to describe how I feel on this, i almost wanted to dodge the question entirely.

I would just say, it seems to me that the struggle itself to overcome things seems like, well it seems like we´re getting somewhere with the effort, thinking just a little bit more and I got this beat.

The problems seem to dissolve for me when I stop struggling. I don´t know how to describe that uhh.. ¨being¨to you. I find little tidbits about myself, look at things from a different angle and eventually I just go with the feeling of it rather then the depth of complexity and become humbled by my position, the realization of my sentience. I reach deep feelings of ¨Everything is alive¨and I stop trying to disect it and just feel it. It almost seems like the questions themselves arise from the doubt of this aliveness.

I´m not one for giving lofty answers, except to anyone but myself. My answer to everyone else always remains the same ¨Have confidence that you posess the answers to all your questions¨

I´ll leave you with this little thought, though I feel one with the all, feel I flow with the patterns of the universe and I am unique like every snow flake yet part of the same soup of intelligence, that my very thoughts are reflected by the world around me and what it´s doing, If you had the right equation, you might be able to predict my every thought and action unless I (a facet of all that is) decided to change it in that case you (also all that is, also ME) is able to update that code to keep track of what I´m doing, but in that case, it was all a part of my own plan anyway, I do what I want and create my own reality only I am humbled by the fact that my decisions are the decisions of the universe, thus not stepping on anyones toes on a certain level of perception...and ultimately, at this point of my sense of individual purpose which I am content about, I am happy being steve that is... its interesting that my moments of this high sense of self and purpose comes from the realisation that I live to bring others together in peace and purpose.. that my individual drive is to benefit a collective. I find that interesting as far as a sense of ¨I¨goes. An ¨I¨ that cares so much about ¨we¨, but only because it makes ¨I¨feel ALIVE.
I hope you like that beautiful run-on sentence, haha.

Ok ¨I¨am off now. Why? because ¨I¨ (we, you) have chosen it to be so. It seems to be from this perspective.

A very broad yet simple topic indeed. I think it can be discussed forever, as discussing the ego is like discussing the meaning of life from different view points, each reaching out infinitely.

Ok i´m done. I´ll be back for good on the 27th.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The ego wants you to think you can beat it. It´s the ego that want´s you to struggle, for that is it´s nature, its like paddling upstream, it kind of seems like your getting somewhere and you keep doing it but you wonder if you actually are making any progress.

It seems to lessen during profound moments of a sense of ¨hell with you i´m not playing your game¨ Its kind of like it pokes at you so you feel the need to poke at it back, like a little kid playing games.
Kind of vague, sorry.

Just walk away from the ego.

The further away you get from it the more you might feel, what the hell was I doing bothering with that thing?

I´m not sure what else to say except always remain open and don´t let anything slip out of your awareness. Try to understand the nature of everything, don´t lean to the extremes but humble yourself by the fact that they exist in constant balance.

At the end of the day people, just stay open! Don´t condemn anything, observe it, know it. Don´t break a sweat over it. Getting worked up over one´s own sense of ego is like an ego battle itself. You know what I mean, you might feel doubtful of yourself, hateful of who you are and how you act, insecure.. I don´t know man, you could create your own problems.

Just be ok with who you are! I think mainting a healthy inner peace is a key to overcomming this kind of stressful thinking/living.

It seems i´m ouf of time again, good bye.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Hey Cave, Thanks for the Post

We are at a pretty similar agreement on how 'we" define ego.

I mean it´s really simple to me really.. to observe that is. I see a direction and I think I should like to go that way, but then a thought arises that blocks that path and I try to find the root of it.

In my opinion, Just by observing the ego, for example how you may respond to things(like a quick irrational response to someone), is a quick and easy way, to beoming a better person if you will.

Being more aware of your self, so it wont happen next time.

I would say when it comes to understanding the ego, you are your best teacher in that one

What better person to understand yourself, than, YOU!

In that sense I´m not sure what my opinion would do for you other then trigger a sense of re-assurance.

That and i tend to enjoy your long post style, and i tend to agree with what you espouse.

I know that know matter how much I evolve there will always be a stronger force pushing against me

It seems as one grows, obstacles grow too, and many probably complain about this. But think about this, Without the obstacles, How can one grow anymore? So maybe the obstacles are needed?

perpetual energy machine I kind of think of it... the obstacles help fascilitate the growth but its up to us to really interpret just what that obstacle is.

Indeed it is oneself who has to recognize the obstacle.

It kind of seems to me like the more we evolve the more complex our ¨problems¨become if you want to interpret them that way.

Sync!

I find little tidbits about myself, look at things from a different angle and eventually I just go with the feeling of it rather then the depth of complexity and become humbled by my position, the realization of my sentience.

So in a sense, your one step ahead of yourself, did that make sense?

I reach deep feelings of ¨Everything is alive¨and I stop trying to disect it and just feel it.

Sort of like, in the moment, correct?

its interesting that my moments of this high sense of self and purpose comes from the realisation that I live to bring others together in peace and purpose

The freshest breath of air is it not?

I hope you like that beautiful run-on sentence

your telling me, my head almost fell off. Nah, but i get it, sort of like playing chess with oneself, what do you want to be cave, the black, or the white?

Thanks for the post Cave

[edit on 22-1-2009 by darcon]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Follow your heart , follow it with all your being. What ever you believe if its pure of heart and of the true light, if its dear to you follow it with your soul. No one is right, no one is wrong. The main thing is to show compassion and love for others even if what they believe is totally alien to you. Show peace and understanding to others , even if what they say is totally unbelievable to you.

I wish you all the best of luck on your inner journeys towards God. Opening your chakras opens the door, what it doesnt show you is what to do once you pass through the door. This is only to be found within you, no where else. No one can show you the way or what to do once you've awoken.

Great responsability is given once you take this first step, I wish Id been more aware of my responsability to myself and others. Now I am aware I am sorry I didnt listen more. Im sorry for all the times I didnt listen, listen to your guides, listen to your higher self, there is no greater guide than your higher self.

With awakening comes great responsability. This is what I have learnt, but Ive learnt it the hard way.

Good luck friends on what is an amazing journey. Much love and light to you all.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Just a quick one before I go back out to see some friends again

I am not going to be online as much as I used to, now has come a time where friends and family need me as much as I need them. Whenever I am at home with some spare time on my hands I will check up on my friends here on ATS. In all honesty it may only be a few hours a week, stay strong peeps and speak to you all soon.
Psycho81

Jn

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Jn

Fear of the future, fear of the what if. I reject this fear and it does not control me. Psycho has felt this, he has been touched by our credit crisis but he took this on with no fear, he lived totally in the moment and realized his job, his income, his car was NOT him, these things do not provide him with love or enlightenment, they are just objects and situations his mind has become attached to. Good on him!!

If every American and indeed every person in the world knew of their chakras, how to open them and keep them healthy and balanced I think we 'd all be living in a very different world dont you. Many say our chakras were shut off thousands of years ago by controlling forces, or maybe we actually shut them off ourselves, whatever the truth we need to re open them and return to absolute inner balance.

Psycho81 isnt on ATS anymore, if you check his profile he is banned now, i think most people do have Chakras open, just different ones on different people.

And then like with the YouTube Video of Alex Jones, where he looses it a bit getting his message over, he has something like rage flowing through him.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jn

Hi Jn, yes psycho got himself banned but its what he wanted. This place reminded him of too much from the past so to speak so he got banned. I still speak to him via e mail and hes fine.

Im not sure if he still does chakra meditation Id have to ask him. I expect he does.

So yes now I guess everyone knows why he no longer posts on his thread. Like I say he went out to get banned not that they banned him, i mean can you really imagine a character like him getting banned unless its what he wanted.

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83   >>

join