It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well just got something new happen to me with Meditation / Lucid Dreaming.

Went to bed last night about 11pm and lay on my back as I like to meditate myself to sleep, anyway I do this most night and normally end up having some inspiring dream that contains some message for me.

Anyway last night it was totally different, I remember drifting into a dream and well everything got a little confusing from there. I remember being in some strange place, just by instinct I knew it was somewhere new to me. Wherever I was there was a mirror in front of me and I was looking at myself and what looked like a bullet hole in my head (3rd eye area)

I was in a state panic thinking I was going to die (Normally this would wake me) so grabbed some tissue paper at the side of the mirror and started to wipe the blood away. There was not a lot of blood and I was thinking to myself "Maybe the bullet is stopping the blood" I dabbed the wound gently and noticed it was something more than a bullet hole. I could see the outline of a strange shape, like something had been put into or taken out of my head.

Here are my paint skills
to show what the hole looked like.

By now I am looking at this odd hole in my head thinking what can it be, I could actually feel the pain in my dream or whatever it was. As I wiped the blood away some more some thick light red almost transparent gel came out. Now before I went to meditate/sleep I turned my light off, I know it was off as I can not meditate with a light on not when I am drifting into dreaming. When I woke up after the above happened my light was on, I looked at the time on my phone and it read 3:43am. I woke up thinking wow this is strange it's was almost as if an alarm had woken me. My head was throbbing almost as if the dream really happened, I was even putting my fingers on my head to check for the hole.

I went back to sleep after turning my light off and slept the headache off. I woke at 7am for work to find my light had been turned back on again and the headache had gone.

Just though I would share the crazy night I had

[edit on 17-10-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Not sure if my last post posted hence this double post.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Sorry I have no idea what thats about
the sign is sort of like the symbol of the brow chakra with the eagle wings coming out the side but the centre of the brow chakra is a triangle not a circle....so not sure. The only symbol with a circle in the middle is the throat but that has no wings. Maybe its saying your greatest are your throat and your brow ( a bit like caveman , except hes heart and throat) . I know one of my strongest is heart but not sure which the other one is. Definatly not common sense

Oh I did have this one strange thing happen to me last night. I went to bed but then sort of woke up and it really felt like I was at the computer sitting there in the dark, I could see the screen dimly lit and I went to go on MSN to who I cant remember. I remember thinking this feels so real, I can almost touch the screen and I remember clicking on the red MSN icon figure thing. It was so real I woke up this morning asking myself if Id gone on in the middle of the night

Maybe I was sending you a message but I hope it wasnt this shooting in the head thing
that would be terrible!

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I have had that also, I remember seeing a red screen with white icons but could not see properly. I was in bed the whole time though, takes some getting use to does that, did with me anyway. Shakes is the best for advice when it comes to dreams though. He has been a great help to me and helped me work out some of my dream signs in relation to things that might be going on in my life. Got to the bottom of a lot of personal feelings. Thanks Shakes man I really appreciate it

Dreams become a place to learn more about yourself, feelings, emotions and so on. I have fine tuned a lot of of the mental noise my mind was making, e.g. compulsive thinking, and mind identification. Your going to dream anyway, so why not observe the dreams and take note of them.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Yea the shooting in the head felt so real, I really was in a state of panic. I could feel my heart racing, it was like "OMG I'm going to die what do I do" I though the bullet is stuck in there and the fluid that the brain sits in is coming out of me. Then when I looked at the mirror I was like "That's not a bullet" it was like a hole but not all the way through. The outline of the shapes in the middle looked like it went all the way through though. If I could draw in 3D you would see what I mean lol.

I think maybe it was related to the 3rd eye as it was exactly where the 3rd eye would be. Don't get the whole light coming on though, I turned it off twice. Then again that could of been a dream, maybe I didn't even wake. Pretty much felt like I did but sometimes these dreams seem so real.

Wait until you wake up twice, like you get up do something strange then wake up again and think "What"

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

???

It looks familiar and I think because of the 2 pyramids shapes joined together, reminds me of some chakra chart or zero point energy or something I saw a while ago... like how the pyramids on earth are supposed to point to the tips of other pyramids

I would think it would point to your heart but then i saw this picture. I don't know, for now I just do the google image searches.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Great find caveman yea looks pretty much like that, only horizontal. going to have to look into this a little more. It's like something has changed but I don't know what. It's a strange little part of my journey this one

Edit to add: Love the pic in your profile man

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Mad MSPaint skillz yo!

Very interesting. What instantly comes to mind is Tool's song 3rd Eye where Maynard's vocals blare poly-rhythmically over top of the Danny, Justin, & Adam's 7 beat syncopated blast; Pry-ing-o-pen-my-3rd-eye!

Now I can't tell you what that all could have meant, but I can tell you what you learned from it (if you choose to retain it):

1. You got a big hole in your head symbolically that you need to fill. This event revealed quiet a few of life's little secrets to you at once which very much has to do with you being able to "see" this gap in information. If you knew it, you wouldn't have had a vision of you with a bleeding hole in your forhead...
Seeing blood after all is a symbol of life force and essence. Maybe it needs to be filled with more knowledge to understand how to interpret the information from the environment and project it through that 3rd eye in a way you can clearly see?

2. You cannot die in dreams & pain is equally an illusion. You literally had a hole in your head dude and you where running around going "uh, what do I do about this...?" Which by all rights and purposes in waking life might have killed you, or in the very least left a mark. I'm assuming you don't have a bleeding hole in your forehead at this moment...

3. Anomalous Spontaneous Electronic Device Activation (aka your lamp turning on by itself) is in fact a real thing. Did you "sleep walk" and do it? Did you forget to turn off? No I don't think so, and I believe you that it happened the way you described. So what does that mean? How did it happen? Who knows...but some may say psycho-kinetic activity, some may say a spirit or entity, some may say a message from an ET, others will say you just made it up, but ultimately what caused it is your own open mind no matter what pushed the physical threshold of your lamp in order for it to turn on.

The pic cave posted really does correlate with the symbol your subconscious was showing you.

Psycho suggested I post a link to my thread I started in the paranormal section called Interested in Lucid Dreaming & Astral Projection? There has been some great contribution in there by other members and I posted a tip & trick or two of myself.(page 2 is where the "how-to's" start happening)

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Thanks for that man it makes a lot of sense, just can't get over the fact of how real these dreams are. All good fun though
I just go with the flow and enjoy the ride.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
Love the pic in your profile man

www.stevegriffithartworks.com...

theres a link to the full version if you want to see it, its a new painting of mine, thanks for the compliment dude.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Right peeps I will be back on Sunday, Off to a 21st birthday "Ohh no" So tomorrow I should be feeling very rough.

Have a nice Sat night people whatever you are doing.

P81

Jn

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
A Daoist/Martial Artist's take on Christianity.

"RE: Church Jesus Christ vs. St. Paul. Who Made Christianity?"

uk.youtube.com...

Its Chakra related, talking about the way that comes from within the individual.
uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Jn]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jn

Hi Jn

Is that the yoga monk? Ive been sent his videos before from a friend, I always found them very interesting. How very true that the love and light is always found within and we need not look outside ourselves for it.

Thanks for this link, very interesting. It holds religious tones which can be in a different direction to spirituality, yet for some reason it made perfect sense to me. The fact that Jesus never asked for people to meet EVERY week and pray to him, but to do it when they felt close to him is so refreshing to hear.

I have no doubt Jesus was a very good and holy person, my problem is why do we have so many prophets. Why as people cant we just seek the light of the creator rather than have wars and upset over many prophets. Remove religion you remove the need for religious war. Replace it with pure spirituality, the energy of the universe that created us all and flows through every single one of us and there is no need for war.

When I open my chakras I do not feel religion flowing through me, I feel spirit. I feel being. I feel a greater force that belongs to no religion.

Jn

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Yeah, what i think he's saying in that YouTube Video is to learn from it yourself, learn how to read the messages as a individual, what is its context to you as a individual on your own Spiritual Journey.

Its reading the message as if you was speaking it from your own inner power, to yourself, so you would say

"I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

You are actually meant to read these versus to yourself as yourself like you actually wrote it down yourself, as a message to your own power.

Your saying onto yourself "I am the way" (meaning to the yourself you are the/your way).

Your saying onto yourself "I am the truth" (you are your truth).

Your saying onto your self "I am the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (You are your life, and you are your way back to the father).

Its something along those lines, it is something along the lines of something like "the power of now" or those types of things as to how you should be reading these holy books.

But not egotistically.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jn

Yeah, what i think he's saying in that YouTube Video is to learn from it yourself, learn how to read the messages as a individual, what is its context to you as a individual on your own Spiritual Journey.

Yea I pretty much agree there and it's a strong message I try to get across when advising people. Don't rely on too much outside content, you will be surprised how many answers are on the inside. Since being very honest with myself I have found many answers that were always there. We all have our own little signpost in life pointing the way. We all have spirit guides and they try to guide us the best they can. The way is a choice though, through free will

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Just found this nice little 3rd eye awakening meditation. It kind of blew my mind a little,cos it made me see out of my forehead for a second or 2.

thought I'd share.

also,why is this thread still in Skunk Works man,surely it's a little out of place in here?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Hey welcome to the thread, that video link is great. Just tried a few mins and could feel the energy almost straight away. My 3rd eye is something I need to work on "Good timing"

Not sure why I put this topic in here. Probs so we can cover more that just meditation,

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Wow thats one hell of a video there! thanks for that Acidtastic!! I could definatly feel my third eye but it didnt open and I think Im going to get the classic third eye headache that beginners seem to get!! However Im going to play it everynight this week and really work on this chakra. I have felt scared to open it in the past in case of what I see makes me jump!! I shouldnt because I have seen it open once ages ago and there was nothing scary about it in the slightest, just a blue eye. A lovely pulsating blue eye.

Thank you very much I really like this, especially the music, its perfect for 3rd eye meditation.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
glad you like the video

I didn't mean why was the thread posted in here,I just thought that it would have been moved once the metaphysical/hippy forum was opened. (I am right in thinking that this thread was here first,aren't I? )

not that it matters,obviously. Just me being pickerty about things being in the right place (my music collection is in pristine order
)

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
glad you like the video

I didn't mean why was the thread posted in here,I just thought that it would have been moved once the metaphysical/hippy forum was opened. (I am right in thinking that this thread was here first,aren't I? )

not that it matters,obviously. Just me being pickerty about things being in the right place (my music collection is in pristine order
)

hey who you calling a hippy
Everything is in its correct order , do not worry!
We love skunk works and thats where we'll stay

Thanks again fantastic contribution.

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join