It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hey sorry I aint been on for a while, been busy with a few things.

So how is everyone doing, anyone with anything intresting to add. Even if it's a dream "Kappo"
come on dude I know you want to post

Anyway as for me I have felt like locked out from meditation, maybe for the past week or so. I feel things will move on ok now though, sort of delt with a few feelings within me. Thanks to Shakesbeer

I feel more in control over feelings like anger e.g. when an old enemy comes back on the scene. He has also been a great help to my good friend MG, So Thanks Shakesbeer I feel I have something strong to work on now.

I sort of went deep into these feelings, and know I am going to have to pull myself together sometimes and be strong. Accept what can happen and enjoy it man

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hello!!

Seems like we all just woke up...I know I have. I've been having some very intense experiences in meditation lately, almost to the point of psychic information coming through, which I usually have to work very hard for...now, it seems to be easier. I know I've been in hibernation for a good few months, so maybe it's just time for my guides to put me back to work. Anyone else notice changes in how they meditate? It's also a lot easier for me to get into meditation space, and really quick...it used to take me 10 or 15 minutes to really drop, but now it's like 10 or 15 seconds.

Cait

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Hehe brilliant news

Yea sometime I feel stronger and more balanced in meditation, then other times I just can't meditate. I get by though and learn everyday and overcome challenges.

However today I have felt some sort of shift and I feel very confident and happy.

Glad to hear from you

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

I'm glad to hear it...sounds like you work hard at your meditations. It really makes a difference. I did miss it...I was kinda shut down for recovery, I think, for a few months, and now it's really intense. I just have to wonder why...I'm curious. And I've had more people around me interested in this kind of work, but just here but some of my old meditation group showing up again out of the blue.

I just wondered if anyone else had noticed the same....I feel something *huge* has shifted, right enough...I wouldn't mind a clue as to what I'm supposed to be working on tho!*wink!*

Cait

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Yea sure does seem like there has been some shift, I think the signpost are there we just need to search for them. However I can say I feel the same way as you at the moment "Something is going on"

Would be intresting to hear from others too.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'm glad everyones doing good. As for meditation, i haven't had too many overly constructive ones lately because of disturbances and the scope of a couple questions at the moment. I'm trying to get a hold of emotions and figure them out, the sacral isn't my most stable spot I think but its getting much better I feel.

Speaking of which... man, its getting harder to be around people for extended periods of time. Especially in the morning when my energy isn't stable yet. On the subway I felt like puking, when this guy sat beside me I felt it in my sacral like I usually do, and this time my heart today.. I tried to give him what energy had, instead of balancing my chakras like I should have done, I was just trying to see if I could balance mine, he had to be fixed. But yeah, that was rough.

I'm going to try and make this brief as I put in a 12 hour day today, I just really started to relax now and I gotta sleep in an hour! Man.. The universe is really testing me hard man, I know theres a big point to it all.. infact when I thought I didn't have enough energy to finish the job today, I slipped out of my chair because i didn't lock it in place, hanging on the ledge and this has happened a few times now, its not a big deal because I know how to get out of that situation but it always pumps you full of adrenaline and gives you some mean shakes for a good half hour. Gave me the boost of energy I needed.

I have noticed a couple other things though lately..If I can remember them.. I did remember more of some precognitive dreams of the future which i think have been a very constructive push in figuring out how to connect to objects and posess such telekinetic ability like I've seen. Don't feel the energy in your body, maybe but don't worry about it.. don't think about reaching out to the object, don't think anything, just concentrate on it, and feel it in your mind, it will become filled with a feeling as if it were one of your fingers even... detached but feels like you have nerves running through it... I recall the energy field around and in the objects... when I was using my hand to pull them over, i recall not really feeling anything in my hand, my hand was just to grab it... Its really much more simple... everythings a part of you, its just a matter of finding that connection, it will be as your own body.

What else was I going to say.

I guess I could post some obversations i have been making for a while about eyes.

1. You can tell someones experience through the depth of their eyes, the "younger".. their eyes appear flat, almost robotic, not very intense and almost half-blind... like looking without observing.

2. You can tell the level of concentration from the pupils.. I find the edges are usually sharper, and the blackness is so deep that when you look in the mirror it actually kind of startles you... you almost feel like your pulled into the void of your pupil.

3. Stress appears all over your eye as subliminal, sort of irratic, i don't know how else to really explain it... everything looks a little off, you can tell.

4. Calmness and peace are portrayed through the eyes as a glossyness I believe, a warmness... it just looks like your eyes are wet, thats how I would describe that.

5. Spirit shows through your eyes in a couple ways, what I mean by that is when you are feeling the most spiritual, and I find this kind of becomes more and more permanent over time.. Your whole eye appears brighter... the white, and the coloured part... the coloured part also looks more like a crystal... if you move back and forth out of the darkness, while looking in a bathroom mirror we'll say, the brightness appears pretty consistent, and pretty evident. You can really see the interal illumination.

6. When I am imbalanced or... "back to my old self" or close to that... I find the coloured part tends to look muddier, darker...

7. When one is very negative, there is a cold intensity, kind of subliminal from the eyes, but also the eyes appear darker... that is.. in a reflection they wouldn't look very luminous.

8. I've only witnessed it a few times, but i'll tell you this about my eyes.. they are an average grey, but the few times where I've experienced the extreme of happyness, they become a light blue.

Oh and I almost forgot, soul age/experience..again this one seems subliminal, refer back to the first one about the "young ones"... The eyes just look deep and complicated, they look passively perhaps, but they observe not just glance.

Something else I learned... attraction.. I have been un-able to tell if this is something individual or something that is experienced when the attraction is shared.. i've been working with this one and it seems very interesting. There is an energy point, under your bottom lip, like where your middle bottom teeth are rooted in your mouth.. I find this spot tingles where there is attraction, its pretty interesting.

Now that those minor observations are over, I'm going to try and post something useful.

EDIT:
I can't remember what but I think there is also a connection with the outer coloured part, its the cornea right? I find that it can either be colour, or the outer edge can be defined and black. Do your own studies guys, and tell me what you learn. I'd be interested in what kind of affects there would be on darker eyes other then grey.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Heres my Sun Meditation. I love this one, it does wonders for me.

Sit outside in the warm sun, feel its warmth, look at it, let it blind your eyes with its intensity... hold your hand up to your eyes so you can peak at it, just to get the shape and size/distance of it... compare this to all the other stars you see in the night sky, and think of the warmth, the intense life giving energy off just one of these stars, and think how close it is to you where your bathing in its intensity... Think of the sheer power of this energy.. its ability to sustain worlds, and in some cases inflict damage.

Now that you got you grasp the magnificance of this thing, something I find we often over-look, when you think about it, its quite amazing.. now that you got this thought in your mind...

Feel the heat, the rays, the energy blasting through your tired body, stirring it up, giving it life... Perhaps think of all the red light comming from the sun entering your crown, and do this for every chakra.

Think its golden sphere as your solar plexus, feel it charge your solar plexus, let it charge it. Let it charge your heart and let it push out all instabilities.

Feel happy the sun is giving you so much, return the love it gives you.

Do this, maybe for 10 minutes in the morning and I find it really helps get the day going.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Speaking of which... man, its getting harder to be around people for extended periods of time. Especially in the morning when my energy isn't stable yet. On the subway I felt like puking, when this guy sat beside me I felt it in my sacral like I usually do, and this time my heart today.. I tried to give him what energy had, instead of balancing my chakras like I should have done, I was just trying to see if I could balance mine, he had to be fixed. But yeah, that was rough.

Hey caveman this was a very nice thing for you to do, to use your chakra energy to try and fix that guy. Yes it is hard being around energy thats not of the vibration you are at at that time, but to do what you tried is a very good trait to have.

Yes I also do find your comments on the eyes a thing that happens. Our eyes are the mirror of our soul, and yours show that you are a very loving and spiritual person, I have always thought and known this about you.

You have many talents and in the years to come they will be put to good use Im sure.

MG

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Brilliant sun meditation, lol if only we had the sun in the UK

I must give it a try though, will pull over when I am driving and find a park or something. Funny you should mention the Sun because once the sun is out in the UK everyone is happy, when the rain comes everyone is down.

Glad you are OK and some brilliant observation there buddy

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Man, i'm bad with spelling mistakes, you'll have to give me a break though, when I wrote it I had put in a very long day of work, I had to stop because I felt like puking, lol. The heat man, it gets to ya. I got a good sleep and i'm still tired from yesterday. I got a long week ahead, but it will be my victory week, the end of this strength test I think. I will be working closer to home after, and working to my own pace instead of someone elses.

Anyways, i was just trying to explain my spelling mistakes.

I meant to say i was trying to balance the other guys chakras, not mine, i think it may have done something, i felt a stirring relaxedness in him.

And for the sun thing I meant to say the rays of red light entering the root, not the crown, my mistake.

Thank you ms green.

I will tell you what I know of the future, from visions, and from what I've been told but don't hold me to it.

I will take ninjutsu, get my black belt of that and have some official ninja skills..
I THINK..not sure on this one...I THINK, I'll learn quantum physics. I'm not sure if art will be my main focus but I know its in the future for work, I have seen visions of a few art gallerys. And I know I'll have the ability to at least make small objects float, lol.

Hopefully I'll get more done then that. Sometimes I'm not sure why I'm trying to do the most crazy difficult things to do, or rather I wonder why so few others are trying to? This I know for sure... This life is gunna be busy!!

I suppose one day we all realise we have what we need and just slow down. I'm full of desire for experiences, and so I will suffer until I acquire them.

I was going to say something about bees or something but I can't remember.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Every time you are put through great amounts of hardship, it is a great opportunity to grow. You must endure and see it through to whatever ends you wish to take it, but once you "draw the line" or call for help, which.. there's nothing wrong with.. you don't get the full advantage of your evolution.

So next time you're put through rough times like this, instead of finding ways out of it, or asking for assistance, just deal with it the best you can and learn from it, just kind of think "so thats the way it's gunna be eh?"

Stay confident and you can pass any test life throws at you, and you come out with a few new skills and greater ability to handle such situations in the future.

Stay calm, find your balance, think the problem through, know what has to be done, and do it. If it seems unbarable, perhaps you are unbalanced? If you are balanced, and if you have love in your heart, you can endure all hardships and do so willingly.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
On the eyes I also wanted to note.. you can get someones attention by staring directly at their eyes.. I'm not sure why when we look at people we tend to look towards the eyes, perhaps to make that connection.. You'll know if the connection is recieved because their eyes will snap and lock to yours automatically and track them, you might even feel a tingling sensation inside your eyes.

If you see someone and you're trying to get their attention, try staring them right in the eyes and maybe even sending a simple message.. I find it gets easier as you become more spiritual.. what I mean by that is I believe your energy or aura, life field etc becomes more magnetic... people have a tendency to pick up on this more I find.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Patience is a great tool so few people know how to use and I believe it is for this reason that you should start chakra meditation with the root.

Every time you need patience, just get relaxed, try this, index finger tip to thumb tip in each hand. I like do to this walking, a stronger connection to the earth. You know what I mean though, form an "O", let the other fingers relax.

If you're sitting, put your feet flat on the ground, and standing or sitting... focus on the feet, feel the energy in the bottom of them, know your connection to the earth.

This is also very effective I find if you know you got some physical activity ahead of you.. it does you know good to be dwelling in your throat or brow chakra. I used to work like this, actually live like this my entire life.. too busy "day dreaming" or talking, or thinking about what I want to do after instead of what I should be doing "NOW".

Balance yourself.... get your solar plexus nice and healthy so you got the energy, the motivation and confidence needed to get the work done well, and get your root nice and active so you have no problem... thinking with your body so to speak, like an athlete.

Through properly utilizing your chakras, the dimensional functions of your being, you can program yourself to take on any situation.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I was very excited to read the Chakra Meditations thread. I did chakra meditations for about a month and half. I spent the first month opening up my first chakra then moved to the second chakra and was working on that and I got pregnant. Actually in the book i was reading regarding Chakra Meditation it states that you can get pregnant when you open up your 2nd Chakra. Just thought everyone would like to know that opening up your chakras is very healthy for everyone to do it. And if you open all them up and your third eye you will be able to explore unimaginable things. I havent gotten to the my third eye. Everytime i meditate now i feel spirits in my room. SO i have been trying to learn how to protect to myself before i meditate anymore.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

I will tell you what I know of the future, from visions, and from what I've been told but don't hold me to it.

I will take ninjutsu, get my black belt of that and have some official ninja skills..
I THINK..not sure on this one...I THINK, I'll learn quantum physics. I'm not sure if art will be my main focus but I know its in the future for work, I have seen visions of a few art gallerys. And I know I'll have the ability to at least make small objects float, lol.

Of course you will, I have no doubt. You can do anything you want to do.

Thats the thing, believe and it will happen, be positive and all will open up for you, be negative and say cant and it whont.

Somehow I know you are the positive type but good luck with the quantum physics lol

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by isa75
I was very excited to read the Chakra Meditations thread. I did chakra meditations for about a month and half. I spent the first month opening up my first chakra then moved to the second chakra and was working on that and I got pregnant. Actually in the book i was reading regarding Chakra Meditation it states that you can get pregnant when you open up your 2nd Chakra. Just thought everyone would like to know that opening up your chakras is very healthy for everyone to do it. And if you open all them up and your third eye you will be able to explore unimaginable things. I havent gotten to the my third eye. Everytime i meditate now i feel spirits in my room. SO i have been trying to learn how to protect to myself before i meditate anymore.

wow thats amazing, word of warning too hey! Not that its a bad thing but in some cases it may be a unwelcomed side effect. Mm wierd that. These spirits I have felt too, dont be scared of them thats the worst thing you can do, just let them be. To try and protect yourself too much takes away energy you could use for meditation, no one should ever be scared no matter what meditation technique they use, if you feel a presence just let it pass.

Good luck with the baby
Meditation will make him a very calm baby no doubt.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I just did this wicked reading the other day. It was a past life reading, but whats interesting is how it relates to your current life. Before meditation and such my life was without direction, and once in a while you might find yourself wondering if you are in the right direction..

I found this interesting, like it shows that I am listening to myself, it shows that history repeats itself.

In a nutshell, past lives I've developed creativity in the arts, and it even mentioned Atlantis which I found interesting... atlantis and something else said I would probably like science fiction... and I'm a sci-fi artist more or less.. so that seems to be quite accurate.

As well it seems to incline that I was always involved in helping groups as a teacher towards a goal, always a spiritual person, and always a spiritual teacher, as much as I feel otherwise, it seems I have always been this way.. all over the planet it seems, in many cultures I believe. Just always have been highly spiritual, pretty interesting. Theres much more but I won't get into too much depth, theres a lot, its all very interesting.

It talks about planes or dimensions we learn at between lives, like planetary dimensions, I guess like you would linger in venus to expand creativity and such, and neptune is an octave higher then venus so that means if you were there you would excell at creativity, etc etc..

What I found most interesting was that my last "inter-life" or after-life, was at the sun, the last place to go in the solar system. Which inclines that I'm done here but I came back voluntarily.. This makes sense to me as I really feel love is the only thing keeping me interested in the earth right now, like all I see is problems, and I want to help, but the self-centered part wants to be far away where things are more harmonious.

So I found that to be the most interesting part, the sun part. Everyone on this planet needs to hurry up and learn so i can leave!

But yeah.. if you're interested...

THE LINK

theres the link, if it works. It if doesn't. Its Astrology.com, the past-life reading, called "Ry Redd's Edgar Cayce Past Life Reading"

I was in a spiritual slump and this gave me a bit of kick but left me with more questions such as.. why don't I have this crazy psychic awareness this thing says I have? Like i understand we re-learn things but some people are born with these things, it carrys over you know? Perhaps it a more complicated learning experience..

But yeah, I found this gave me a good boost of chi. Being re-assured of your path, it really gives you more motivation, more energy, more confidence because you are sure of your direction. Anything that can do that certainly helps if you ask me.

Well enjoy.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

It talks about planes or dimensions we learn at between lives, like planetary dimensions, I guess like you would linger in venus to expand creativity and such, and neptune is an octave higher then venus so that means if you were there you would excell at creativity, etc etc..

What I found most interesting was that my last "inter-life" or after-life, was at the sun, the last place to go in the solar system. Which inclines that I'm done here but I came back voluntarily.. This makes sense to me as I really feel love is the only thing keeping me interested in the earth right now, like all I see is problems, and I want to help, but the self-centered part wants to be far away where things are more harmonious.

Wow I love your line about love being the only thing keeping you interested in the Earth. I think your right, love is the only think that is really meaningfull at the moment, nothing else matters. Its like an energy that needs to expand, it needs to go out and reach more souls and I just hope it manages this. You can help , you will help just by being you, all you need to do is focus on that love you feel and let it go , let it reach others and by doing this you are helping. I have thought for many months about why we feel the way we do, whats the point to all this, but there is a point. By feeling the love we do and letting it leave us its increasing the Earths energy in a good way. The problem is focusing on it, keeping it heart felt, not allowing it to become weak and poisoned by greed, power and ego. This is not a problem with you in the slightest, you are a very rare soul who radiates even when down.

I feel the Sun is so important, its our source of energy and I believe it is our visual source of our creator, our light, its not just a sun its a window into our souls , it shows what created us, what we will return to, what we are.... it is the light.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Spot on MG well said, Love is very powerful indeed. When we say love we don't mean the "Hey thats my partner and I love her/him" The love we talk about it love that connects us all, a whole human race as one, a whole planet as one . It's totaly free from judgement, we are all equal although we all have our own little ways of doing things to make us unique.

Judgement was man made, when sombody one day decided "Hey I want to be better than that person" is where it all went wrong. Since then our own doing has seperated us from our true beings. We need to evolve, we are stopping evolution because we are identified with our minds. We live in a world where everything around us is connected to who we are. We identify such things as Money, Cars, Property,land to who we are.

We then loose our true identity, love is a meer possession then. Just more content to add to the "Things that I Identify myself with"

[edit on 11-7-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Its the love that binds us, when that love increases, frequency increases, which means evolution for the whole.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join