I'm glad everyones doing good. As for meditation, i haven't had too many overly constructive ones lately because of disturbances and the scope of a
couple questions at the moment. I'm trying to get a hold of emotions and figure them out, the sacral isn't my most stable spot I think but its
getting much better I feel.
Speaking of which... man, its getting harder to be around people for extended periods of time. Especially in the morning when my energy isn't stable
yet. On the subway I felt like puking, when this guy sat beside me I felt it in my sacral like I usually do, and this time my heart today.. I tried
to give him what energy had, instead of balancing my chakras like I should have done, I was just trying to see if I could balance mine, he had to be
fixed. But yeah, that was rough.
I'm going to try and make this brief as I put in a 12 hour day today, I just really started to relax now and I gotta sleep in an hour! Man.. The
universe is really testing me hard man, I know theres a big point to it all.. infact when I thought I didn't have enough energy to finish the job
today, I slipped out of my chair because i didn't lock it in place, hanging on the ledge and this has happened a few times now, its not a big deal
because I know how to get out of that situation but it always pumps you full of adrenaline and gives you some mean shakes for a good half hour. Gave
me the boost of energy I needed.
I have noticed a couple other things though lately..If I can remember them.. I did remember more of some precognitive dreams of the future which i
think have been a very constructive push in figuring out how to connect to objects and posess such telekinetic ability like I've seen. Don't feel
the energy in your body, maybe but don't worry about it.. don't think about reaching out to the object, don't think anything, just concentrate on
it, and feel it in your mind, it will become filled with a feeling as if it were one of your fingers even... detached but feels like you have nerves
running through it... I recall the energy field around and in the objects... when I was using my hand to pull them over, i recall not really feeling
anything in my hand, my hand was just to grab it... Its really much more simple... everythings a part of you, its just a matter of finding that
connection, it will be as your own body.
What else was I going to say.
I guess I could post some obversations i have been making for a while about eyes.
1. You can tell someones experience through the depth of their eyes, the "younger".. their eyes appear flat, almost robotic, not very intense and
almost half-blind... like looking without observing.
2. You can tell the level of concentration from the pupils.. I find the edges are usually sharper, and the blackness is so deep that when you look in
the mirror it actually kind of startles you... you almost feel like your pulled into the void of your pupil.
3. Stress appears all over your eye as subliminal, sort of irratic, i don't know how else to really explain it... everything looks a little off, you
4. Calmness and peace are portrayed through the eyes as a glossyness I believe, a warmness... it just looks like your eyes are wet, thats how I would
5. Spirit shows through your eyes in a couple ways, what I mean by that is when you are feeling the most spiritual, and I find this kind of becomes
more and more permanent over time.. Your whole eye appears brighter... the white, and the coloured part... the coloured part also looks more like a
crystal... if you move back and forth out of the darkness, while looking in a bathroom mirror we'll say, the brightness appears pretty consistent,
and pretty evident. You can really see the interal illumination.
6. When I am imbalanced or... "back to my old self" or close to that... I find the coloured part tends to look muddier, darker...
7. When one is very negative, there is a cold intensity, kind of subliminal from the eyes, but also the eyes appear darker... that is.. in a
reflection they wouldn't look very luminous.
8. I've only witnessed it a few times, but i'll tell you this about my eyes.. they are an average grey, but the few times where I've experienced
the extreme of happyness, they become a light blue.
Oh and I almost forgot, soul age/experience..again this one seems subliminal, refer back to the first one about the "young ones"... The eyes just
look deep and complicated, they look passively perhaps, but they observe not just glance.
Something else I learned... attraction.. I have been un-able to tell if this is something individual or something that is experienced when the
attraction is shared.. i've been working with this one and it seems very interesting. There is an energy point, under your bottom lip, like where
your middle bottom teeth are rooted in your mouth.. I find this spot tingles where there is attraction, its pretty interesting.
Now that those minor observations are over, I'm going to try and post something useful.
I can't remember what but I think there is also a connection with the outer coloured part, its the cornea right? I find that it can either be colour,
or the outer edge can be defined and black. Do your own studies guys, and tell me what you learn. I'd be interested in what kind of affects there
would be on darker eyes other then grey.
[edit on 7-7-2008 by CavemanDD]