It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

No you will not struggle with ascension at all. You sound as if you've just hit a bad point in your life. In fact I think you'll ascend a lot better than most
Try to see the best in people around you and see if you can help them. I know this whon't help you but helping them will in fact help you. Just talking to you now is healing me and I feel that I may just change my mood from I Trust No One back to my old mood which was Im Just Fine!

To talk so openly like you are doing is such a great trait to have and I will be thinking of you and pray that everything works out for you soon.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

I would say "I can understand your pain" but I can't because I have never been in the possition where you are but I send you all my wishes and hope everything works out, we are here "Always" to support you and talk to you about anything you feel necessary.

We are your friends now because you touched me when you said that and I will be more than happy to spend some of my time trying to help you and I am sure I can speak for everyone else here.

I have thought once or twice "Hey I feel like killing myself" but then I think hang on a min" There is always sombody outhere going through worse than me who does not have to option to kill themselfs. This makes me fight back like a soldier and march on. However low get I do this.

The life we live in we get pushed into a corner and the only way out is to fight back and take it to the middle of the ring.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Your right I think he will have more Desire than most due to what he has been through. He is getting motivated and thats a good start, Be happy who you are forget the people around you if there making it hard. You are you and be proud of it

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Please don't for one minute think your metal speck was an alien inplant because these can only be surgically removed, if only it was as easy as coughing them up

Boy! you do know me, huh???

you might say i threw it out there [NO PUN INTENDED] to see if it could be fillings, chemtrails i have swallowed, or implants.

Anyway, i see improvement every day...little by little but i'm getting there

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Those GE though do we think they ever were real? I have my theory on it and the answer is totally alien based not spiritual. I once saw these bright pair of eyes looking at me it was so scary they were like on fire. Don't think I got ANY sleep that night! Were they real or just in my mind? How could I create a pair of eyes made of fire though? I wasn't even in bed I just walked into the bathroom to find them there.

I was woke up ALL the time with cryptic messages about me and you and darcon. The messgaes were so cryptic you could take them any way you wanted. One was "You idiot you don't know what your dealing with" well who is the idiot and who are they dealing with. And the emotion that used to come with these "messages from afar" was immense it was too intense to be a normal situation.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Sounds about right sure freaky whatever there plans.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

So you never did cough up metal then? Thought so
Well if you did it was non of the above.

Anyway, i see improvement every day...little by little but i'm getting there Getting where

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

Sounds about right sure freaky whatever there plans.

Yer I didn't sleep for like 2 weeks then TSOL wonder why you go all weird and go off on one. I need my sleep to think straight, aint gonna get that with fire eyes looking at me and freeky nightly messages am I. Really what do they expect

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
More I think about it the more I want to balance my chakras. Maybe it was the push I needed. Learn from your mistakes and come back strong.

Edit to add: Going to sleep now weekend starts tomorrow

[edit on 3-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Hi psycho. What Im about to ask you you may not have the answer but I'll try.

Can your chakras be opened up by an outside force? Could an outside entity open up my heart chakra against my will?

Yesterday Darcon and myself regretably clashed again over his video posting. I then had a very bad nights sleep I was attacked by Darcons entities again. I do not fear them in ANY way and so they got round this by opening my heart chakra in order to attack me.

They sent that information through to me again and I felt the ringing in my right ear get louder and louder. I then found myself in some "different space or maybe an astral plane", it was a wide open space and my heart chakra was FULLY open, it was radiating like it did when I was a Magi. Something was communicating with me and it wasn't happy. I knew my heart chakra was open but I did nothing to stop it and the voice said "Oh look this is for the best just don't fight it".

It then said " And now you will feel the full force of us". I looked up in the sky heart chakra radiating away to see Saturn of all things like a little dot . It then started rushing towards me at great speed with a loud noise in my head. It came right at me and passed through me , I flinched as this happened and felt a massive force of energy pass through me. It shot up into the sky only to repeat this attack another 3 more times.

I did not open my heart chakra and I feel this is an attack on me for attacking Darcon yesterday. I took his video lyrics " Could have been a whole lot worse... should have been could have been...". One posting would have been fine but like Granny says double cross posting becomes an agenda.

I have offered my hand twice to Darcon and I will offer it again. I am not frightened of these attacks but I do like my sleep Darcon

Come on Darcon enough is enough you can not keep attacking me like this for speaking out. we need to sort this out as I feel this negativity and anger in me towards TSOL is not me and I wish to be rid of it. It is not my job to patrol ATS looking for the SOL, people will have to make their own minds up about them.

There you go Darcon I'll leave you alone if you call off your freaky friends.
Sorry but to me they are

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
If you show mercy to those who are cruel,you wind up being cruel to those who deserve mercy.

I guess you think me cruel then Darcon. The above quote is from your solist glossary. How can I be cruel when I am offering you my forgivness and love?
I will leave you alone now but please can you answer my question on why I was attacked .

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Hi Im not coming on line tonight I feel I can't stand another night of planets being thrown at me
What will it be tonight Mars
No Im going to try and get a good night sleep but say hi to kappo hope he's OK. Its not right that a 14 year old should be abandoned and left feeling depressed, but the good thing is hes got you looking out for him and if any one knows how to come off heart chakra its YOU.

Im going to try and balance my heart chakra out AGAIN after those entities opened it up without my permission. Back to square one but never mind. You know when you radiated like all the time and your chest would develop like a dull ache, almost like you'd pulled a muscle in that area, well mine feels like that again. My heart chakra is all strained and tight, god knows how long it was open and the scary thing was I did nothing to stop it I was glad they had done it
Mmm, things that make you go uhm.
Very disturbing indeed.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hi, how is everyone doing. After reading this post yesterday I thought I would give this technique a try. I must say I enjoyed the experience. I have one question though, shortly after I was done, I noticed a small red marking located on my chest. I thought this was odd, mainly because I just finished reading about the heart chakra 2 hours ago. Do markings appear near the chakra locations after meditation? Or could this just be something else?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Are we saying we ACTUALLY believe in these GE though?? Seems to me you go to bed absolutley convinced something is going to attack you 9/10 it will! Since stopping HCR nothing has attacked me, its as if they were attacking you to keep you doing HCR
So weird this whole thing. Ive been SO freaked out its been mental some nights. Really mad like not slept a wink. Its mental torture isn't it. Like I say do we really accept they even exist???

Just to clear things up about my previous post, I never thought or said it was GE that I 'saw'.

Get rid of that depressed on your profile now. Your not depressed your just re adjusting my friend. we'll have no depression on here especially between friends.

I did before I saw this post. I meant to do it last night but I forgot and didn't think it was that important.

Btw, I'm not sure if I felt depressed because of not doing HCR actually, as I'm not sure if it ever PROPERLY worked for me. What I missed most was the topic and being able to just talk with people

[edit on 4/4/08 by Kappo]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Picture the white light drawing all ailments out of your head charkra, then picture pure white light staying inside your body for protection. Make a mental picture of sealing the light inside your body for continued health!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by arian9

my partner got a physical bruise from over doing HCR. If you balance all 7 out you should be fine! I think sometimes we see the actual colour of the chakra, red is the root but only in our 3rd eye not on our body but I could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Btw, I'm not sure if I felt depressed because of not doing HCR actually, as I'm not sure if it ever PROPERLY worked for me. What I missed most was the topic and being able to just talk with people .

Oh thanks kappo
well your welcome anytime your an old friend so to speak! I miss them all so very much too but we must move on I think. Friends like that don't come around very often do they, its such a shame we can't all get on anymore.

My planet throwing GE was pretty scary ehy!!
It was this I was talking about not your experience that you corrected me on. DONT want to come across that again it was so frightening seeing a PLANET come your way. I feel I have underestimated whatever these things are you know kappo.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Picture the white light drawing all ailments out of your head charkra, then picture pure white light staying inside your body for protection. Make a mental picture of sealing the light inside your body for continued health!

Thanks I'll try that but on this occasion it would not have worked. I was on this astral plane before I knew anything was attacking me, they'd opened up my heart chakra and taken me there against my will really. Suppose I could do the white light protection BEFORE I go to sleep.

Like I say I may have underestimated these entities and maybe should stop speaking out about them? I know they will have then won but its too much if I get attacked night after night Ive been there before and you just get ill.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

You know yesterday I should never have asked the question "So do we even know these group entities exist"!!
Something exists but what is it? I still think its alien in origin to be able to control minds so well and be so manipulative. What do you think you sound like you have a knowledge of this subject?

( yes they do exist everyone so forget I ever asked that stupid question yesterday, I went to bed totally relaxed with no fear of being attacked and I still got attacked.)

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Do we know all aliens are evil?

Btw, I've been really jumpy and clumsy this week, well it started on Wednesday I think.. Then I've also been feeling really sick the past few days.
Oh and last night was funny, I was walking up past my mirror and I saw my reflection in the corner of my eye and I thought it was something else, I got so scared I didn't wanna go back into my room
. Guess I'm not as brave as I thought

(Offtopic: Guess what I'm listening to...
)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join