It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Yes it was very good advice and there is nothing wrong with a cartoon

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pai mei

First is the earth chakra deals with survival and is blocked by fear
Second is the water chakra deals with pleasure and is blocked by guilt
Third - fire chakra deals with willpower, blocked by shame
Fourth - deals with love and is blocked by grief
Fifth - deals with truth and is blocked by the lies we tell ourselves about our own nature
Sixth - the light chakra deals with insight blocked by illusion, the illusion of separation, "we are all one"
Seventh - deals with cosmic energy and is blocked by earthly attachments

This is great thanks, cartoon or not its very true to life.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Okay I haven't read that really (as I really am not interested
) but as far as I know, that is just like my dream I posted a few pages back. And I think in the post below, someone thought the comet was Nibiru which I hear is Planet X which was what was happening in my dream (Planet X going through the sun if you forgot).

[edit on 27/5/08 by Kappo]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

WoW Kappo I remember very well you posting that going to read more into it, very intresting.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
So, lets say my dream was showing what was gonna happen, that means it is Niburu, and it's gonna pass through the sun and enter an alternate dimension?
I was thinking maybe all the colours were of it exploding but, I remember I could still see it in the middle of all the colours.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
KUNDALINI SYNDROME

According to these fields of study the Kundalini syndrome is of a different nature than a single Kundalini episode, such as a Kundalini arousal. The Kundalini syndrome is a process that might unfold over several months, or even years. If the accompanying symptoms unfold in an intense manner - that de-stabilizes the person - the process is usually interpreted as what Stanislav Grof has termed "spiritual emergency"

Been reading the crystalinks web site and I definatly think I had this syndrome when I very first started meditation in an unbalanced way.

www.crystalinks.com...

I did become unstable in a big way, mood swings from great joy to great sadness just as the link mentions. I truely believe I did have a spiritual emergency and how I came through it to become stable I will never know

Chakra meditation should be done only if you feel its for you and you progress in a slow stable manner..not like I did straight up to opening your brow and crown with no idea what the hell I was doing .

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Very true and I think I also had a little of that too MG. Good find

I remember having times of great joy then the next being really sad, This is why you must proceed with caution and always question how you feel, and why you feel like you do.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I found something too about the pressure feeling on top of the head.

Meeting Your Spirit Guides

Spirit guides are literally spirits who choose you before you are born and agree to guide you. It does not matter that you may not be consciously aware of them; they are still there for you. Everyone has at least one guide but often there are more.

Note - Meeting you spirit guides is a form of channeling. As with all channeling - this is not for everyone. If you have deep psychological problems - or find the guides you connect with to be negative or bring negative messages - please stop channeling. These exercises are to bring light and information. They could trigger your fears and cause anxiety if you want your answers to be ONLY the way you want your life to run. It is meant to help you talk to spirit in the light. It means that they will address things with you in a way that you understand - and is in your best interests based on your soul needs.

Day One: Are you there?

You are going to ask only 'yes or no' questions for the first few days. All questions can only be asked ONCE. Telepathic communication with spirit is called clairaudience. These are the thoughts you get when you make the connection.

They may be accompanied by physical sensations such as: A pressure on top of your head. This is the opening of the crown chakra. A sensation on the left side of the body or face. This is the right side of the brain - the intuitive side - opening. Sit down in a quiet place. You do not have to prepare as you would for meditation. Do not close your eyes. Listen to your thoughts only!! Think, "Hello! Are you there?" Relax and allow the answer to come naturally. You should hear a thought message with an affirmative answer. We are going to ask 'yes / no questions' that are not personal. "Is it sunny today?" You should hear the answer. "Is today Sunday?" Continue a line of simple questions. You may stop and prepare them along the way. Spirit is there all the time to guide. Get used to the idea of 'listening' to simple messages. Source

Well worth looking through the whole link

This is something deep down that I have always wanted to do to help others and maybe guide a few lost souls into the light. I can only try

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

It is not wise to throw around prophetic guesses unless you are sure not only from conscious pondering, but subconscious ponder, and even think twice....especially on a subject like Nibiru as it seems like it may be dis-information anyways.

reply to post by psycho81

I remember once when I was first trying myself with a new type of meditation I thought to myself "I hear meditation attracts more enlightened and higher guides..." just as I finished that thought my hand literally shook as if someone was saying "nice to meet you!" I always thought that was kind of funny.

How did you become stable? Rational thinking and understanding of your own desires. The energy jolt we can get from mediation and the Kundalini in particular can be confusing in terms of what to do with it. Kind like lighting a log of wood that's in your hand on fire because you where cold but then thinking "crap I have to put this thing down somewhere or I'm going to get burned eventually..." I've found the important thing is finding a positive channel to release this energy.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by Kappo

It is not wise to throw around prophetic guesses unless you are sure not only from conscious pondering, but subconscious ponder, and even think twice....especially on a subject like Nibiru as it seems like it may be dis-information anyways.

Why is it not wise, when I was obviously not being serious..

But, even if I was being serious, no one would take me seriously looking back through my posts, so I don't think there's a problem here.

[edit on 28/5/08 by Kappo]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

I find it intresting kappo, I remember you talking about the dream. However I think it was comet that hit the sun off topic I know but here is a video of it.

Click to download MPG video clip

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Hah, I didn't know if you where joking or not, maybe that's part of the problem

That's kind of the point in a sense too, other's won't realize it either and might take that as "evidence" in their own mind. On certain subjects you have to be very clear in your intention and delivery in certain company. Not to say that you can't joke of course, by all means we all love a good joke here
But you just have to keep in mind some here do have prophetic dreams, or do believe that Niburi will cause some catastrophe or something. So when you put that in perspective even in a true prophetic dream, sometimes you're not supposed to blurt it out to the world even if it is true or run the risk of the outcome changing for the worst or sometimes entirely.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Kappo

Hah, I didn't know if you where joking or not, maybe that's part of the problem

That's kind of the point in a sense too, other's won't realize it either and might take that as "evidence" in their own mind. On certain subjects you have to be very clear in your intention and delivery in certain company. Not to say that you can't joke of course, by all means we all love a good joke here
But you just have to keep in mind some here do have prophetic dreams, or do believe that Niburi will cause some catastrophe or something. So when you put that in perspective even in a true prophetic dream, sometimes you're not supposed to blurt it out to the world even if it is true or run the risk of the outcome changing for the worst or sometimes entirely.

Well I posted it in a topic that has nothing to do with it, if I seriously believed it I would've made a topic for it specifically.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Something I wrote to a freind just now, but i wrote it to be general and to relate to everyone. So here it is, a few words from myself to you all, perpaps it relates to some people in your life.
--------------------------------------------------------

Though the past is a memory, and serves only to learn from our mistakes so that they are not repeated, relationships of all kinds can become strained but the connections remain. Lifestyles change, and entire ways of thinking change. We look to the past and cannot relate to our former self, but somehow we know are fullfilling a purposeful living. We live ambitiously in the moment, yet it feels we're always waiting, waiting, waiting for something. Something BIG, that has not yet revealed itself. We sit back and wait for the moment to happen, but it never comes, but we know it will, and we begin to lose direction. We fall out of balance, and lose our inner peace, and we sit back and wonder what went wrong. Is it because we're not making enough money, is it because of a medical dissorder... should we not be thrilled to live? Or is it because the one person we should listen to is crying out to be heard, we think we hear this person, but we ignore it and pass it off as "random thought". This person of course is the inner most subconcious level of our being, of which all concious thought is derived. Is it that we just have a hard time getting what we want out of the world.. or is it that we ignore our thoughts, our true self and under-mine our un-realised potential? Inner-peace lies not externally but internally. We know EXACTLY what we want and how to get it, but the more we deny it, the further it pushes back the unfolding. There is un-realised power in silence. But how do we find ourself when so much of our thought isn't uniquely ours? We ask ourselves what is US, and what has just been conditioned into the psyche. Standards, Belief structures and even humour. We think we know ourselves so well and in all manner of speaking, it couldn't be more true, but the question is.. do we know where ourself is? Perhaps buried under memories of the past, being supressed in subconcious thought, and holding us back is our one and ONLY obstacle: our fears and our doubts. The sooner we realise this, the sooner clarity floods into our immediate state of mind. By assuming our limitations, we make them so. If fears can be over-comed with confidence and experience, then what happens when no fear remains? Complete, and substantially purposeful control of destiny.

Live each second as if the next one doesn't matter. Use the past, NOT to hinder you, but to guide you around problems, while using your heart as your compass.

It is a journey we must travel alone, but others around the path can guide us. Some of them will help us to the end. How many times do we fall under circumstances of co-incidence? Perhaps it is syncronicity, and therefore, it must be purposeful. When a relationship of any kind seemingly ends, can you think of a reason for it not to? Is it that all that needs to be done is done?... or is that the case, but just for NOW? The connections we make in life are chosen completely out of free will, and the strongest endure all trials. Could it be co-incidence, or could it be precise, consentive planning?

You are every bit important to your allies as they are to you. They come in different types, with unique purposes, known between you and them, the connection is undeniable and it is special.

We can step outside of the frame of time and observe that which is hidden in plain sight.

Undeniably, and most enthusiastically, I have your back and will support you to whatever ends you would ask of me. Your happyness is my solice. Nothing truer have I spoken.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cut the introduction out but you get the idea. If this strikes some truth with any of you then great.

I haven't been around the past couple days. I am having one of those times of misdirection where I can't figure out what I want to do with myself, but it appears I worked that out.

Peace guys.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I started learning about meditation practises through a use book I bought, which I then passed on to a freind. It was called "THE MEDITATIVE MIND"... here are a couple descriptions from it:

# = Degree of Absorbtion (goes up as you meditate, what I mean is, depending on how long it takes for you, you may reach these states. I don't know if there is a specific method, but I just used to visualise an object to draw my attention and focus on this spot in my mind where thought didn't exist..everytime a thought would pop in I'd disregard it. Anyways.. my mind is so clear now i don't know how I lived before, but by a visualisation of an object method, i was able to experience well into the upper jhanas.)

Actually now after reading it, I think i've reach the last one quite a bit, that would clear of some confusion... a moment of nothingness.

(THE MATERIAL STATES)

Access State:
Hindering thoughts overcome, other thoughts remain. Awareness of sensory inputs and body states. Primary object of concentration dominates thought. Feelings of rapture, happiness, equanimity. Initial and sustained thoughts of primary object. Flashes of light or bodily lightness.

1st JHANA:
Hindering thoughts, sensory perception, and awareness of painfull bodily states all cease. Initial and unbroken sustained attention to primary object of concentration. Feelings of rapture, bliss and one-pointedness.

2nd JHANA:
Feelings of rapture, bliss, one-pointedness. No thought of primary object of concentration.

3rd JHANA:
Feelings of bliss, one-pointedness, and equanimity. Rapture ceases.

4th JHANA:
Equanimity and one-pointedness, bliss. All feelings of bodily pleasure cease.

(THE FORMLESS STATES)

5th JHANA:
Conciousness of infinite space, equanimity and one-pointedness.

6th JHANA:
Objectless infinite conciousness. Equanimity and one-pointedness.

7th JHANA:
Awareness of nothing-ness, equanimity and one-pointedness.

8th JHANA:
Neither perception nor nonperception, equanimity and one-pointedness.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
aaand:

actually reading this again I've realised I've experienced all this too.

lol..hmm.. Interesting. I learned something about myself today.

(Going down from low insight to high insight)

ACCESS CONCENTRATION
previous attainment of access
concentration on path of
concentration.

BARE INSIGHT
Achievement of ability to notice all
phenomena of mind to point where
interfering thoughts do not seriously disturb
practice.

(THE UPPER TWO WERE LISTED BESIDE EACH OTHER RATHER THEN IN THIS ORDER) I am just trying to copy what the book listed.

MINDFULLNESS
Mindfullness of body function, physical sensations, mental states, or mind objects.

STAGE OF REFLECTIONS
These processes seen as neither pleasant nor reliable. Experience of dukkha. Unsatisfactoriness. These processes are seen to arise and pass away at every moment of contemplation. Experience of anicca, impermanence. These dual processes are seen as devoid of self. Experience of annata, not-self. Awareness and its objects are perceived at every moment as distinct and seperate processes.

PSEUDONIRVANA
Clear perception of the arising and passing of each successive mind moment, accompanied by various phenomena such as brilliant light, rapturous feelings, tranquility, devotion, energy, happiness, strong mindfullness, equanimity towards objects of contemplation. Quick and clear perception, and attachment to these newly arisen states.

REALIZATION
Realizations of the dreadful, unsatisfactory, and wearisome nature of physical and mental phenomena. Physical pain. Arising of desire to escape these phenomena. Perception of vanishing of mind objects; perception fast and flawless. Dissappearance of lights, rapture, etc.

EFFORTLESS INSIGHT
Contemplation is quick, effortless, indefatigable. Instantaneous knowledge of anatta, anicca, dukkha. Cessation of pain, pervasive equanimity.

NIRVANA
Conciousness ceases to have an object.

NIRODH
Total cessation of conciousness.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Kappo

How did you become stable? Rational thinking and understanding of your own desires. The energy jolt we can get from mediation and the Kundalini in particular can be confusing in terms of what to do with it. Kind like lighting a log of wood that's in your hand on fire because you where cold but then thinking "crap I have to put this thing down somewhere or I'm going to get burned eventually..." I've found the important thing is finding a positive channel to release this energy.

How did I become stable? I had to or completly fall apart. It was one path or the other really, I know when we open out heart chakra for the first time we feel love for everything and people we are connected to. This is our awakening to a much bigger picture but the process is difficult. One can mistake this love for something it is not, the heart chakra love is of such a pure love it can destroy as it nearly did me. One must learn to reject ALL negative thoughts and see through the feeling until you feel what is just pure unconditional love.
Friends have helped me immensly and I hope I can help others who are going through this process of awakening. Who we are around makes a very big difference in how we come out the other side.
I love everyone on this thread from the bottom of my heart, I love you with a love that is so pure and unconditional. It is this love that will eventually bring change to our world.
I had to become stable as a world to me without this love is not a world I could live in now.

Once we become stable in our chakras we are able to radiate this love out for all, this love is not for us but we are the source. This love is the light.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I like when you nip into the topic caveman because you post outstanding post like that

That does ring very true to me 10/10, You are a great person caveman and it's an honour to have you around in this topic. You do a brilliant job at explaining things in detail, yet you make it easy to read and thats good.

P81

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
reply to post by CavemanDD

I like when you nip into the topic caveman because you post outstanding post like that

That does ring very true to me 10/10, You are a great person caveman and it's an honour to have you around in this topic. You do a brilliant job at explaining things in detail, yet you make it easy to read and thats good.

P81

stop it he'll get above himself

Seriously though caveman you are a beam of light and I love to see you on any thread.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

lol anyone in a really good mood today, I just sense happiness.

Infact I think I need to run outside and roll in the grass lol weeeeeeeeeee
Glad I got over that little ego thing it can really take you off track a little, I am back though and I am at my best.

"I love you all and please forgive me"

There see

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join