It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
reply to post by Shakesbeer

lol, levitation ache? Is this your next vid? Show us your amazing flow of chi you think you have accumulated over your past lives.

Now thats a vid I would love to see.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djeisha
reply to post by CavemanDD

Very special there, with your aunt telling you these things about your future...

This is a really amazing story. I totally understand it nearly drove you to insanity. It's very unique. It blows my mind that much that I haven't even got something decent to say about it.
Must say you did learn a valuable lesson from it: to live in the now. I'm not gonna give my thoughts on it, because it sounds like a very personal story and I do not want to touch on that. Thanks so much for sharing your story though! I really appreciate it.

lol, i don't tell anyone if they ask. It used to be my little secret but I've gotten better at being open about personal stuff. It just seems funny to me now, i've changed a lot. But yeah... it really truly is a strange circumstance and you know what.. I couldn't imagine my life being any different... I knew since I was a kid that my future felt unsure and that it would be nothing short of complicated. Average domestic life seems like a prison sentence to me and it just doesn't interest me AT all.. I had to put up with like 4 years of BS because of how its transformed me. If i had a girlfreind, I wouldn't be doing what I do now... I work like 5 hours a day and spend another 6 on this website or meditating or something productive.

Every negative situation (seemingly)... has a positive lesson I believe if we look for it.. And alot of these things seem intricately pre-planned. Like astrology for instance.. because of this email I got, and that gemini is approaching.. i don't know if its just for me or everyone because I gave them my birthday.. that some truths are gunna come out now.. so who knows what that will bring. Theres like a pattern to everything if you look for it and it feels re-assuring whenever you feel beaten down by one of our various learning processes. I can only conclude that we bring this crap on ourselves... if we were positive 100% of the time I think we could avoid any problem from the looks of it.

But who knows...we're all in this together, but we do have our free will.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Yes day to day life can become hard but you must not let it, you have to see it as still part of you. We can not meditate and loose our self in this 24/7, if we did that we would not learn anything. You have to take what you have learnt in meditation and use it to improve your life in the day and the life of others.

I find I can not tolerate noise much now though

I dream of owning a house near a quite beach which faces the sun rise, I would love to have a meditation room that was so beautiful and peaceful. I would spend hours in it, just hours with the sun coming through the wooden blinds. I think Id learn alot there, then Id walk the beach and think over what I had learnt. I would be very happy in a place like that.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

hah if I could levitate I would definitely let you guys know (with video and skeptics welcome to investigate) as I'm not here to trick any one or fool myself into anything. I'm just calling it how I see it really...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

That sounds nice indeed. I have a hard time meditating anywhere but my room. Its my place of peace..

Something interesting though I read in a book that buddha recommended for meditating and its interesting because I think it really applies for me..

When I was all negative and not very spiritual, I lived in a nice, loving neighborhood, I think that helped me to see the positive in life. But in this book he would recommend different places to live for different people..based on whatever.. And its not important but I know this... I live a TERRIBLE neighborhood, BUT I've reached the level where I'm ok with that, so I think i'm done here, you know?

I think we choose our places carefully without noticing it...

lol I was talking to some work buddies and we've always lived within a short distance to a convenience store or a beer store. Co-incidence?

I love nature, but I love being around people, especially in the summer. I wouldnt mind a house in the city, the bottom would be a bar or something because I love bars...and I'd live upstairs, and on the roof would be a greenhouse, my place of peace. I think that would be fantastic. All running off solar panels too.!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Hey can I be from Atlantis too caveman

I don't see why not.? I used to think the idea was rediculous and so I forgot about it, but the details of the 2 dreams are most interesting how they compare... like seeing auras when I had no idea about those when I was a kid... light from my hands.. white hair, blue eyes, apparently that was a common atlantean thing.. I dunno... People write about it who have had similar experiences and its interesting how it matches up.

I don't really care so much because in the 2nd dream I was essentially forfeitng all my knowledge to re-learn. So depending on how you look at time anyway.. thats beyond relevance to this moment anyway. But I think it was there to show me a lesson.. that basically that simple lesson that power = responsibility. Bah I can go on about this. I think its just interesting, but i just care about this life right now.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hey people I see everyone is doing just fine

Had to rush off on friday after work to go to my friends house for the weekend.
reading you post has put a big smile on my face as you are all doing very well and I can only wish you stay that way.

I have had a great weekend and been finding my roots with nature and I feel brilliant. Can't beat some of Englands countryside it really is beautiful.

Well I have to go for now got to get things ready for work tomorrow

Once again I am glad you are all ok.

P81

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Hey welcome back my very very good friend. I have missed you and I have learnt much in your absence, maybe I will tell you about it . I think it will help you on your path, all is one psycho, do not fear or hate what has been before, we need to experience all to be one.

light and dark are one, you are both light and dark just make sure you shine so the dark side does not get a look in
Speak later.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

However you wanna analyse it, I just can't get over a simple fact that I will put out there.

A frequency has both and up part and a down part. Your body has yin energy and yang energy.

Computers run on 1's and 0's.

Just interpret things how you feel is right and do things as you feel.

Its confusing to me, I need to meditate on the concept again. I know this though... I have learned a great deal of lessons from people lieing to me... well.. i think thats a generally true statement for everyone, but I'm talking about spiritual wise... I think I've been told a few things just to throw me off and let me learn.

I think we can use both polar oppositves our energy, but how we use it determines whether its constructive or otherwise.

Like our intent we put in it. Like what if you had to tackle and beat up a guy or he was gunna blow up a building or something. lol.. thats what I mean though... like you got your aggressive energy that can be harnessed constructively. If we weren't able to "destroy"... how would we ever build things?

But thats the 2 natures of the universe.. I think fear and love are different, its like they are different parallels, but even so... the presence of dualities in our universe I think is put there very specifically for learning.

But then you ask, why do we even learn anything? And thats where you get thinking about the purpose...and all I can say is... just do what you feel you need to do, and live in the moment, other times and other places will be explored later and if that becomes an issue, then you can work it out

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Thanks for your kind words MG.

Since being away I have learned a few things about life. I will just quote a little of what I have been thinking. I am only going to quote "The Bottom Line" (so to speak) because it can mean more without going into detail.

"Sometimes we want things that we see in others, when we should be looking for them somethings within us"

"Don't just look for the happy ending when making choices, first look down the path leading up to that happy ending"

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Wow, you guys have been busy again overhere. Cool!

"I think I've been told a few things just to throw me off and let me learn." What things are you talking about, if you don't mind sharing? Maybe you already made it clear in the other posts, and in that case: don't bother saying it again. That'd just mean I'd have to learn to read better.

Beating up a guy or letting him destroy a building... Tough one. It would be easy to say: "people over buildings" but then again, it doesn't make the aggression any smaller. It's a hard question for me too. Let's for example just bring Jesus in the picture. (Doesn't matter if you're a christian and you believe in his existence. It's just to try to make something clear): "Give him the other cheeck." is one of the things that's keeping me busy. Suppose you don't react in an aggressive way, then I guess you're being true to your principals, but what does the other "get" out if this? A message that it's alright to just be blowing up buildings? That in a way is aggression too, isn't it? To let the other be "ignorant"... I don't mean to sound big headed and I don't mean to say that the non-aggressive person is less ignorant, but you know what I mean, right?

If you bring your mind in the whole situation, I guess you would take all the goods and all the bads, count them up, and go with whatever is getting the most "go-for-it!'s". But what is the part of the mind in the whole spirituality-issue? Is it better to listen to the voice of reason or to follow your "instincts" or principals? Tough one.

We definitely can learn alot from the existence of duality. It's not very clear though what the lesson could be... To drop duality? But what about the case above then? Oh, my mind is cracking on this one now.

"Why do we even learn anything?". To take this bit further... DO we even learn anything? And is what we learn useful or needed in any way? The answer you gave to this one, has satisfied me and I couldn't agree more. "Feel what you need to do and live in the moment."

But if I can be this annoying (
), let me go back to the example of the guy wanting to blow up the building. Who's there to say that what we would feel in the moment isn't just pure fear and that from that fear we wouldn't just turn into useless aggression? Fear isn't a very good leader... So, to cut a long story short: can aggression be the solution for some situations or are we just always on the wrong track when we're being aggressive, even if the result of that aggression would be a good thing? Does the heart know aggression or is aggression really part of the brain or even our roots?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I am new to this Chakra thing. I have seen the "Avatar" cartoon, there is an episode there with a guru that teaches the avatar to open his chakras. Yes it's a cartoon, don't laugh

www.watchavatartv.com...

There he starts with the base chakra that he says is blocked by fear, the second one is blocked by guilt and so on.
Anyone can tell me something about that or it's just a cartoon and they invented stuff ?

[edit on 27-5-2008 by pai mei]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

There he starts with the base chakra that he says is blocked by fear, the second one is blocked by guilt and so on.

Sounds about right to me! looks like this "cartoon" is based on real life. Good luck with the chakras its worth trying . It opens up a universal energy within you that with practise just flows , its brilliant and will awaken you like nothing else.
Not sure it will give you powers like your kill bill character in your avatar but who knows! (He is from kill bill isnt he, he just looks like he is to me)

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

Welcome to this thread!

I hadn't heard of this series before, but to be honest: I'm not getting it.
I already lost track of the story after a few minutes. I don't know, but this kind of cartoons is very hard for me to follow.

I guess this is just more about entertaining than it is about anything else, no? I could be wrong though, since I'm clearly not understanding the story. I'm sure there are some truths inthere aswell, like "in order to gain balance in the world, you must first gain balance in yourself.". It makes me think of Howl's moving castle (that I also didn't get... though I liked that one a lot for some reason) and Spirited away.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

But after all, come to think of it, there are some really nice things in it too, that are definitely true. It's also a nice way to introduce chakra's to a broader audience. Thanks for this and good luck!

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Djeisha]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Thanks for replies

Mr Green yes Pai Mei is from Kill Bill

Djeisha, that episode with the guru contains many scenes from different places, must pass over them to see the guru scenes. But I say Avatar is a great cartoon, try these episodes :
www.watchavatartv.com...
www.watchavatartv.com...
www.watchavatartv.com...

Here is a description of the chakras as they are shown in this cartoon

First is the earth chakra deals with survival and is blocked by fear
Second is the water chakra deals with pleasure and is blocked by guilt
Third - fire chakra deals with willpower, blocked by shame
Fourth - deals with love and is blocked by grief
Fifth - deals with truth and is blocked by the lies we tell ourselves about our own nature
Sixth - the light chakra deals with insight blocked by illusion, the illusion of separation, "we are all one"
Seventh - deals with cosmic energy and is blocked by earthly attachments

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

When I'm letting go the not-understanding-the-story idea, I quite like it. The things that are said aren't stupid and they do make sense.

Talking about the first chakra being blocked by fear: who else in this tread has got a blocked root chakra and doesn't really know what is blocking it? For as long as I can remember I've been trying to get really grounded but I never make it all the way. (Though some of the tips in this topic are causing some nice changes!) Are we talking about fear to exist, fear of the world, fear of the Self...? Could it also have something to do with fear of being really earthly and feelings that unevitably come with being earthly, for whatever reason? (Like fear to die, fear to get attached to earthly posessions and so on and so on.) So people with a blocked first chakra, feel free to tell me your ideas on what's blocking it in your case. I think it could be useful for alot of people.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It must be fear about dying. Or any other fear, like fear about some exam, or fear about your job or something.
Fear about being attached ? This cannot exist I say, you are attached or not, what is it to fear about. Let it be as it is not important

This is advice from someone who learned about chakras from a cartoon

[edit on 27-5-2008 by pai mei]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djeisha

let me go back to the example of the guy wanting to blow up the building. Who's there to say that what we would feel in the moment isn't just pure fear and that from that fear we wouldn't just turn into useless aggression? Fear isn't a very good leader... So, to cut a long story short: can aggression be the solution for some situations or are we just always on the wrong track when we're being aggressive, even if the result of that aggression would be a good thing? Does the heart know aggression or is aggression really part of the brain or even our roots?

That arises another question, did the aggression come from the person who created the bomb?

The person wanting to blow up the building may of gone about his business in a less destructive manor if there were no bombs. He was given a tool of great power so he felt more powerful that the building

So in a sense it's fear of loosing power

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pai mei
This is advice from someone who learned about chakras from a cartoon

LOL that's how I learned most of my ABC's, basic math, & got my name(after a cartoon mouse)
It's not how you learned it, but how well you truly understand it...whatever "it" is of course
Thanks for your input on blockages I'm sure many here will find it beneficial

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join