It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by Kappo
Sorry I'm interrupting, but:

Have you ever just suddenly remembered something, like something you had to do, and then someone comes up and nags you about it 2 seconds later.. or you've been thinking of saying something for the last 5 minutes, then someone says it exactly how you were thinking? I know I've brought this up before, but the second part keeps happening between a friend and I who I only know through the internet, it doesn't even surprise us anymore.

I know some of my friends on the internet 100% more than my friends that I actually see. what we are experiencing is a spiritual connection , you dont need to actually see the other person to become close.

Once you find people who are going through what you are you become so close and connected because you are so similar.

Oh nice to see you again kappo by the way

Well I don't talk about this sorta stuff with her because I don't wanna freak her out and she's not like that, but does that mean that she is?

Good to see you too ;o.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Has anyone else ever felt from the chakra energy they recieve from another that they have never met before, that they have always known them?

Its as if the chakra energy is joining your spirit with theirs and it is on a pure spiritual level that you are remembering them from?

We have mind memories of what we have done in this life, but do we also have spiritual memories of people we have known and loved before? when I say loved I mean in a pure spiritual way, hence how our spirit remembers them.

Hey now whos posting weird questions

Ms Green, I believe we all have whether we believe it or not. I have reason to believe I met a longtime previous wife/husband (I think I was a chick, last life..
) But I just knew, and I think she kinda knew too.. wierd circumstances seperated us.. I think something happened and my wierd uncertainty at the time kicked in. I think this used to happen a lot for me.. like the universe would intervene and say NO... this isn't your path you want. If it wasn't for some strange intervention, i think I would have had a couple long term relationships by now.

A freind of mine also met a past life husband, she's very aware. Its funny because shes like 35 and he was like this 16 year old who walked in her shop. She's got an interesting life, she's got a best freind she's pretty sure is her soul mate of this life but he's gay. Quite interesting.

Maybe like 5 years ago I was just walking down the street one night and I saw this girl with her boyfreind walking towards me and I was gripped with this incredible connection that like knocked the wind out of me, I could tell she felt it too because she looked up and we stared at each other as we walked by. A year or so later we met and became pretty good freinds, though she is not in my life at the moment, I recall many precognitive dreams when I was younger with her in it, up to 10 years from now even, we shall see how that unfolds. I've given up assuming and now I just "live in the moment".

But yes. Deffinately. We have these connections to people we don't know. If a random thought pops in your head like you think you do, then I think theres a good chance.

lol, I was walkin down the street one summer and I saw this guy and I just thought " I KNOW he's an alien!!" he kinda looked at me like: I think shes on to me.. But more then likely he was not.
who knows, maybe he was. Off topic a little but related to (listening to your crazy thoughts and feelings)

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think meeting people from a previous life can be damadging though dont you, its like a hard thing to work out whats going on as your not quite sure who they are. I definatly think this goes on all the time.

Hey wheres psycho i hope hes OK, I know he was having problems with the ego, he didnt say he was going away did he?
MG

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Tonight I've asked a friend of mine with who I've been trying to get a heartchakra connection for several times, if she's sometimes just really blocking it, and she says she is. That's one of the people I've been having this experience with. It doesn't happen everytime, but sometimes she just closes her own heart out of fear to get overwhelmed. To me that's not a negative feeling but it can hurt a bit to feel your love being bounced back like that.

Hm yeah, so now I know it's not really me that is doing something wrong, but that it is just being blocked off on purpose. It doesn't upset me, I can understand where it's coming from, but I would just like to be able to feel when the time is wrong to be doing these sorts of things. Maybe time will teach me.

I know what you're talking about. My heart chakra is the strongest too (together with my crown and third eye, I think) and I know what it feels like to be unbalanced. When I was younger I used to really have the feeling of energy being sucked out of it. Now I realise I was caring about others too much and neglecting myself on the same moment. I used to think there was no such thing as "too loving" but now I know that you really have to be balanced if you want to be spreading love all around, otherwise you're just destroying yourself and that feels awful. It's really nice to hear you know what I'm talking about.

Maybe it would be better for me too to not try this practise too much. You really gave me some extra insight here! Thanks alot!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by leapoffaith

Yeah, it's like a warm bath indeed. It's a nice place to be spending some time.

I only break the cords when I can feel that staying connected would be too painful. I guess I'm not completely ready yet to feel fully connected all the time (I would like to though, and I guess that's why I kept on trying till now), but I'm not in a rush. I'm gonna be a bit more careful and patient from now on.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
For as far as I know I've only met one person that I've known in a previous life. There might be more (probably) but he's the one I'm really sure about. It's also with him I've been having the Kundalini experience. The funny thing is we're both having this memory of a long long time ago. We hadn't shared it yet, we just decided to write it down, and it was exactly the same memory, of hundreds of years ago. The only difference was the point of view. We were both remembering the same experience, but as a different person.

We were almost convinced at a certain point that we're twinsouls, but that thought was driving us crazy, so we just dropped it. But soulmates? For sure. I'm really sure we've met before.

Oh, now that I'm thinking about it, my partner says that I might be the incarnation of his grandfathers one true love, that sadly enough died very young. I know this hasn't got alot to do with what we're talking about and probably sounds a bit weird, but I just wanted to share it. The strange thing about this is that a guy with great paranormal "powers" has told us exactly the same story, though we didn't tell him this. Quite weird.

I haven't had any bad experiences that I know of with people from past lifes. But I'm not really busy with it either.

Talking about soulmates, CavemanDD, do you think the girl on the street could be one of your soulmates? And have other people here met a soulmate (or maybe even twinsoul, if you believe in that) yet and if so, how did you "know"?

G'night for now all! Sweet dreams!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Well I don't talk about this sorta stuff with her because I don't wanna freak her out and she's not like that, but does that mean that she is?

Good question..answer I dont know! You could just maybe able to get on really well. I wouldnt talk of meditation with her unless you feel she would be interested, but then shes interested in you so maybe she would. Why would she be freaked out? All completly normal on here, no nothing out of the ordinary every happens on this thread

I think the more you chat to her it will become apparent to you if shed be interested in it or not.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Ive had a headache around my 3rd eye today, any advice? Ive had two very different techniques told to me to unblock this.

1. Due to aliens abducting me, a device has been put at the base of my neck to stop chakra energy flow
I need to press on the base of my neck really hard and blow out all black energy.

2. Take in white light through my crown.

I think the headache is due to my heart chakra opening more, any other ideas as to why I get this headache? The heart chakra is opening naturally so its not forced in any way, I always thought forced opening of chakras caused headaches but not natural ones.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djeisha
Talking about soulmates, CavemanDD, do you think the girl on the street could be one of your soulmates? And have other people here met a soulmate (or maybe even twinsoul, if you believe in that) yet and if so, how did you "know"?

G'night for now all! Sweet dreams!

Its a subject that near drove me to insanity. I will try and sum it up.. when I was about 12... my aunt told me EVERYTHING about my future..some of it even lies because there was a lesson behind it....she went to see a psychic and it seems i have all these connections to people...like its part of a process... so the lady told my aunt EVERYTHING, and then she told me and everyone else about their future... but for me, I was the only one who would actually remember...like 8 years later.

Ok so I saw the girl on the street... I wasn't very spiritual at the time, so i just shook it off but an incredible surge of energy was there. We became freinds later on through a freind of ours and I remember always thinking her name sounded familiar... so a couple years of being her freind and her ignoring me
.. I was already crazy about her, well I thought of her one day and it flooded back all these memories from when I was younger..about when I was told my future... and I was like whoa!!.. it hit me like a tonne of bricks, and I knew what had to be done, I moved towns just like I was thinking about. I remembered that a few years after I was told my future... I got all these precognitive and past life dreams.. well I had realised this girl was in like 10 of them... and I have so far watched like 6 of them happen. This was the start of my "learning"...it would say so in my tarot....a failed relationship or lack of led me on a path of self-betterment..and I credit her for that... that is why she is so important. But through that process I got set on this path and my life wouldn't be the same without it. She moved to the states and has a boyfreind, been gone for a couple years and we rarely talk but hell.. I stopped thinking about it. I've learned my lesson. LIVE IN THE NOW.

But yeah.. i'm done thinking about it, we'll say I've had dreams of dating her, marrying her, and having one son with her. Thats the kind of thing that messes with your head, you feel like you've lost control and that was something I had to learn.. that I always have control of my life. But yeah, since she left I haven't even thought of finding someone else, I just don't see the point. I couldn't be more certain yet unfocused on it. Let me tell you though, used to drive me insane, and here I am today.

Lot of pain, many many more lessons, complete turn around self improvement, .. I couldn't be more certain that she is deffinately an important factor here.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Ive had a headache around my 3rd eye today, any advice? Ive had two very different techniques told to me to unblock this.

1. Due to aliens abducting me, a device has been put at the base of my neck to stop chakra energy flow
I need to press on the base of my neck really hard and blow out all black energy.

2. Take in white light through my crown.

I think the headache is due to my heart chakra opening more, any other ideas as to why I get this headache? The heart chakra is opening naturally so its not forced in any way, I always thought forced opening of chakras caused headaches but not natural ones.

You must be someone special. I'm not good enough to get probed and deviced! Or I have some good guardians out there.

Thats terribly intersting aaaand crappy ms green.

The best way for me to get rid of a headache if I feel it comming on... its the same as manifestation... a good practise would be a psi wheel, or something,, you start to see results from your subconcious thinking and helps to re-assure you have the ability. Locate the pain in your head...close your eyes...find it...right down to a point... I think about attacking it, or sending healing at it...telling it relax..or heal.. or something... and then I'll just tell it "I dont want this, I dont need this, so this isn't happening, there is no pain" etc... After doing this with my eyes closed for a minute... the pain goes away slightly..enough to take my mind off it and in like 5 minutes its gone. Give it a try.

Practise manifestation...you may just be able to remove any effects of whatevers wrong with that area.. device or what not..

Doesn't sound very nice of them. Perhaps you're from another world (spirit wise).. Woodwytch, of the past life thread told me she saw a couple human spirits/aliens observing her kid while it was asleep. Interesting stuff.

I've been on earth since the fall of atlantis.
I'm boring to them lol.

I hope you feel better, i'll send you some healing waves in meditation..
I'm dedicating this week to some hardcore meditation, i need stuff to do.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Djeisha

Thats pretty easy how the connections are made like that.

Like think about the closest people to you, who you could not talk to for months and feel like its only been a day... like theres no catching up to do, its just the same old stuff, family for instance... but maybe only a few family members.

I am close with my family, I think I am understanding it now, we all have something unique to offer one another.

My father: Many skills, the man with no enemies, relaxed kind man that everyone likes
My mom: This incredible ability to just love and be content always, even when told of negative things constantly
My older sister: The risk taker, the reckless one, I bet she used to be my brother alot, i could see it. She's "real".
My younger sister: The intellectual, scientist, the practical brains.

As well I think my room-mate either was a best freind or a brother, because we get along like family and are interested in all the same crap.

Then I have like 4 freinds that are inseperable.

Think about the people closest to you, and think about your connection to them, and what you offer them and vice versa...Like its a machine and everybody has a function to serve the whole. Think about it, it could be fun.

Djeisha, twin souls... as in like a fragmented soul? Like the same person? I've heard souls fragment and I have no doubt since I believe anythings possible, and if souls are energy/light, then the hologram fragment effect would apply to it I think.

I think we have very many soul mates.. its just whoever compliments your configuration the best at the time I believe.. you serve a mutual purpose.. you could even say your the same person.. or in the whole universe...it were measurable, they are like the adjoining souls or something.. You know what I mean? I was reading something about soul mates and the article said that some people eventually reach a level where they realise they posess the qualities they search for in others, so they don't need them. I guess when you get to a level where you just love everyone and you're so self-aware.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Whenever I've got a headache, I rub the palms of my hands together for several times, with my inner focus on the whole idea of healing (blue visualisation for me), and when I start feeling the energy getting more present inbetween my hands, I put them on my head for a few seconds. Then I take them off again and kind of wave the energy in my hands away again. If I do that routine for around 4 times in a row, usually my headache disappears. Maybe you have to give it a try to. It can take you a few headaches before you finally manage to take them away, but considering how annoying headaches can be, it's worth the practise.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I like your way to get rid of headaches and such and it just made me think of another technique that does it for me to. Trying to imagine I'm a stone. I know this may sound like running away from the whole "problem" and all, but it does work. Works very well (even better) for trying to fall asleep if you just can't. After awhile you'll feel your body relaxing in a very special way, even to the point of not being able to "move" your legs anymore. Sounds dangerous, but I guarantee you it isn't.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Very special there, with your aunt telling you these things about your future...

This is a really amazing story. I totally understand it nearly drove you to insanity. It's very unique. It blows my mind that much that I haven't even got something decent to say about it.
Must say you did learn a valuable lesson from it: to live in the now. I'm not gonna give my thoughts on it, because it sounds like a very personal story and I do not want to touch on that. Thanks so much for sharing your story though! I really appreciate it.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

You really know how to look at life in a very positive way. That's a great gift in my eyes. Embrace it, would be my advice, for it's really wonderful.

I've been thinking about my closest friends and familymembers and you're right, they're all bringing something into my life and I can bring something into theirs. It's not an easy thing to make links to past lifes and things like that, not for me anyway. For example my mother, it somehow feels like I've been one of her parents, but maybe that's just because of the experiences we've gone through in this life. Same with my brother, if I knew him before, than it's obvious we weren't best friends at all or that something terrible has happened between us, but on the other hand, it could just be me thinking these things because of how I feel about them right now. I'm not sure about any past lifes together with them.

I mean, where does this life begin and where did the others start? It would be so easy for me to say that I've known my brother for many lifes already and that we were maybe soldiers in different camps and that's why we're not getting along in this lifetime, but where does my fantasy begin? Where does "reincarnation" begin and where do I just make things up to make a situation clearer? I'm not expecting any answers on this, because I really know that this message isn't clear at all, but it's something that keeps me busy. (One way or another, I always seem to find a way to keep my mind raging. I'm so tired of myself sometimes.
)

With some of my friends it's a different story. I do feel a strong connection and there's not much more I can do than believing there's a real connection going on.

Twinsouls like in the same Soul, being split in two at the very beginning. I still believe my best mate could me by twinsoul, because of the amazing "coincidences" that have been happening. But anyway, I decided not to think about it too much anymore, since it's not helping us in any way.

I also think we have very many soulmates and I know what you mean. I never heard what you read in that article but it's very interesting. ("that some people eventually reach a level where they realise they posess the qualities they search for in others, so they don't need them") Just one question about that: do you mean they don't need the qualities in themselves anymore or they don't need eachother anymore? I'm guessing the last one, but I want to make sure.

And there's still another thing that keeps my mind busy (yeah, I know, what doesn't?
) If we are in a state of all-loving, universal love, is there still room for a partner? For me there is, but then again, I'm well aware that I'm not on that level yet. And when comes to intimicy, can people with a pure, all-loving heart share intimicy with the whole world so to say, since there's no more duality going on? If there's nothing but love, does sexuality then disappear or does it just become something you can have with "everybody"? It's tricky, for me, because if you think it through, you can imagine there's no reason to be faithful to one person anymore, if you love eberybody equally.

Hm, nevermind that last one. It's quite early, I'm still half asleep maybe.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I have met several "soul mates" or close souls that I have bonded with in an instant. Caveman is right you must move away from them or you become so confussed it totally messes with your head. Unless you both realize what you are, accept it and somehow manage to reamin friends it can be a damadging path.

I really dont think soul mates should meet in this life, we have decided our path before we return and to meet again is just plain confusing lol

Hey can I be from Atlantis too caveman

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
self discipline: very important thing to have really in regards to "soul mates" or headaches for that matter. So you meet someone you connect with really well...so what? Either decide on the nature of your current relationship or let the confusion enter by your own design. You have to remember, if you're talking past lives and past loves/mates, then you also designed the rendezvous between you in this life time. It happened for a reason and running from it because you're afraid of feelings will not help you on this sojourn..unless that is what you designed yourself to do, in which case you'll probably know.

Headaches, when I get a mediative, chakra, or information blockage first thing I do is laugh at myself for literally manifesting pain on myself. Then I find that pain, hold it in my concentration and convert that pain back into what it was in when I started, nothing. Especially in the 3rd eye it's easy to feel that intention flow up to the crown and back down to the 5th etc, it's almost liquid-y. Remember if you get a headache, stomach ache, levitation-ache
, from meditating you did it to yourself, you can un-do it just as easily.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Yer right shakesbeer ..its so easy

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

never said it was easy, but the concept is. It's our day to day crap coupled with our inner churning that creates these blockages. For me I've found success in simply identifying where my train of thought was when the pain presents itself, usually the blockage lies in there.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

lol, levitation ache? Is this your next vid? Show us your amazing flow of chi you think you have accumulated over your past lives.

Shakespear is right.. i mean.. if you feel like running away like you can't handle meeting these people well then its your life. But I think its something we've aranged to do, for whatever reason. Don't try to confuse yourself just react how you feel like at the time. But I think we meet people like this all the time. They say some people we re-incarnate around so we can fullfill karma or vice versa.

aaand I don't remember what else he said, i'm gunna have to do an edit on this.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join