It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by leapoffaith
reply to post by CavemanDD

Caveman, you said some very wise things in this thread. I enjoy reading your comments very much!

Faith

Thank you, I enjoy your input thus far as well. I hope to read more of your posts.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I was wondering (maybe it's already mentioned, then I apologize for overlooking it) if any of you have knowledge and/or experience with working with chakra cords during the chakrameditation?

Faith

cords as in sounds?

I've been using the sounds that are supposed to resonate with it. I do feel they are of use.

I've been meaning to upload that for people but i'm having troubles figuring out how to just get it in a playable format from guitar pro, and uploaded is another story.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djeisha
reply to post by Mr Green

Now, this what I call a hopeful message! I know exactly what you mean when you're saying you've been in a very sad place when it left you. God, it's a feeling that can't be described in words at all, isn't it... So sad.

What have you done to protect yourself and your light if I can ask? I've been looking for many ways to protect me and "it", but not a lot has helped so far. What worked best for me was visualising a blue pyramid of light around me. It did bring some protection, but clearly not enough.

Or maybe I just need a change of mind. Maybe I have to let go of the whole idea and the experience a bit and stop wanting it back. I try to do this, but that's not too easy either. Nobody likes leaving heaven ey.

Hm, patience... That's something I need to work on indeed. You've said some interesting things again overhere. I'm really gonna give it all some thought. Care to be friends?

What have I done? I do not know except I accepted the help from another. Someone saw that I was in a sad place and they saved me. I thank them for this for all eternity. Do not think this is a lonely path, others have been here before, listen to them and they can help. The love I feel now is Universal again, just as it was before and just as it should always be. I thank you.

No I do not like leaving heaven but if this happens I will accept it, I am in a place of love but how long will this last? No one knows and we can not expect it to last forever, but as long as it does last we should radiate it out for all.

No need for visualising anything just find the love within you , this is all you need. If that is with the help of others this is fine I have no problem with this, others can give you the love you need to find God again.

Yes of course we can be friends. I loved your reply to me.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Meh, I'm getting so addicted to this whole website! I really like it here.

Good to hear that you accepted help from another, because I don't know if it's just me noticing it, but I really hear a lot that you gotta do it all by yourself. I don't believe that though, we're all in this together, right?

I'm also feeling universal love right now and I'm well aware that it probably won't last (again), but thanks to this thread I'm now realising again that that's not wrong. Each candle, no matter how small, brings a bit of light.

Another question: do some of you sometimes participate in the meditations for worldwide peace that take place every once in a while? Any comments on them?

Thanks all for replying thusfar! I'm really getting something out of it.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Djeisha

Good to hear that you accepted help from another, because I don't know if it's just me noticing it, but I really hear a lot that you gotta do it all by yourself. I don't believe that though, we're all in this together, right?

Yes you have to find your way to the light your self this part is very true and the path to spirituality is a lonely one. One way may not work for another, yes it is a single path.

However in my situation I was just given guidance from another, this guidance worked for me so I am thankful. Its a lonely path but friends can help alot. Friends are love.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Its lonely if you consider yourself alone.

You never feel alone if you feel you were never really seperated.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

I was wondering (maybe it's already mentioned, then I apologize for overlooking it) if any of you have knowledge and/or experience with working with chakra cords during the chakrameditation?

Faith

cords as in sounds?

I've been using the sounds that are supposed to resonate with it. I do feel they are of use.

I've been meaning to upload that for people but i'm having troubles figuring out how to just get it in a playable format from guitar pro, and uploaded is another story.

No, cords as in ropes, strings, threads from your own chakras to that of other people. for example if you love somebody very much a cord develops between the heartchakra of yourself and the other person. Pureley sexual relations can result in a cord between the sacral chakras of 2 people and so on. These cords migth still exist even though the relationship has ended a long time ago.
This is not always a good thing: sometimes it leaves your aura with energy from somebody else.

During a chakra meditation I usully also examine those cords. I was wondering if any of you have any experience with this or would like to hear more.

Faith

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Its lonely if you consider yourself alone.

You never feel alone if you feel you were never really seperated.

Unfortunatly for me I have felt seperation and its a terrible feeling. When you loose contact its like you loose part of yourself. I really think we are all connected in this, not just people on this thread but others who are going through this.

I think its all connected to a bigger picture.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by leapoffaith

Cords... The one I've been feeling best is the one between my heart and my partners heart. It can be overwhelming though (but in a nice way), or is that just me again? Does anyone have experience with cords between for example your heart chakra and your partners sacral chakra and vice versa?

Whenever I've been developing one of those cords, I always make sure to visualise myself cutting them afterwards. Maybe that's not a good thing, but like it's said, it's like giving a part of you away when the other is really gone. It feels safer to avoid that. Maybe I'm too careful again... I don't know. Experiences, anyone?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Djeisha

I always visualize first that there is a giant rose between me and the person I am (unwillingly) connected to. First I send all the energy that doesn't belong to me through the rose back to the other person. After that I take my own energy back from the other person, also through the rose. The rose helps to neutralise/purify the energy before it is send back to its rightful owner. I take my time for this visualisation and after I am sure that there is a balnace again I gently just let the cord disappear into the rose and end with letting the rose disappear or "blow it up".

Cutting chakra cords is not really recommended. It can cause disharmony in yourself and the other person.

Faith

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Cords... The one I've been feeling best is the one between my heart and my partners heart. It can be overwhelming though (but in a nice way), or is that just me again? Does anyone have experience with cords between for example your heart chakra and your partners sacral chakra and vice versa?

Whenever I've been developing one of those cords, I always make sure to visualise myself cutting them afterwards. Maybe that's not a good thing, but like it's said, it's like giving a part of you away when the other is really gone. It feels safer to avoid that. Maybe I'm too careful again... I don't know. Experiences, anyone?

Heart chakras and their energies can be linked up with two people. This is where love is felt so it will happen and is not a bad thing, the chakra will switch off on its own no need to mentally turn if off.

The area which can become dangerous is linking up heart chakras with another who is not with you, who is a long distance away. You may feel very drawn to this person but what you are feeling is their love from their heart chakra. This is felt all the time between people who are close or very good friends, we speak to people on the phone maybe and feel love for them in our heart chakra. This exchange of heart chakra love is fine as long as both individuals realize they are feeling pure complete love and nothing else. Pure love is being radiated out and is easily picked up by others who are "in tune to that frequency", we must realize at all times that it is pure love and should not be taken as a sexual attraction in any way.

Many who feel they are awakening must take note of this as its an easy way to destroy the purity of your heart chakra, it can so easily corrupt and take one on the path of the dark.

Light and dark are the same. We are all capable of both. You can not say I am of the light without also saying I am of the dark.
The trick is to always remain in the love of the light but know and remember the dark is always there.

Its almost like a two seater sofa. One seat is dark one is light ,but they both make up the one sofa.
Always sit on the light side but know the other seat is always there, just dont chose it.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Thanks, this does sound like a more gentle way to do it. I'll definitely try it.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Miss Green, nice post. Thanks for reminding me of the "wonder" that a pure heart is.

I wonder, how do you people experience your chakra's energy being bounced back by the other? Hm, I don't know if this is clear... What I mean is: do you sometimes experience that you really feel like the other is blocking your energy off and sending it back? Why would that be?

If I'm asking too much weird questions overhere, don't hesitate on stopping me by the way.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Sorry, I should've put this in my previous post but I forgot and I just really want to know: are there others in here that are experiencing some true warmth and love in this topic? I must say I feel it very clearly... It's so nice.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Sorry I'm interrupting, but:

Have you ever just suddenly remembered something, like something you had to do, and then someone comes up and nags you about it 2 seconds later.. or you've been thinking of saying something for the last 5 minutes, then someone says it exactly how you were thinking? I know I've brought this up before, but the second part keeps happening between a friend and I who I only know through the internet, it doesn't even surprise us anymore.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Djeisha

Oh yess! I know exactly what you mean! It feels like a warm bath or coming home. I have made a coule of posts here and just feel so welcome and so much warmth.

Oh by the way, what I forget to mention: these chakra cords are a natural phenomenon and it's not necessacary to break them if they are good for you. I have experienced very deep emotions and commitment while focusing on the heart cord between me and my husband when making love.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Good post! I couldn't agree more.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Miss Green, nice post. Thanks for reminding me of the "wonder" that a pure heart is.

I wonder, how do you people experience your chakra's energy being bounced back by the other? Hm, I don't know if this is clear... What I mean is: do you sometimes experience that you really feel like the other is blocking your energy off and sending it back? Why would that be?

If I'm asking too much weird questions overhere, don't hesitate on stopping me by the way.

Wierd !! no way your trying to explain the wonder that is the heart chakra. You have brought up a very important question here and one that has troubled me in many ways, the heart chakra can be a wonderful experience but it can also become unbalanced.

I have never sent heart chakra to another and had it bounced back to me in a negative way, I do not understand how you feel this is happeneing. Are you recieving a negative feeling back from the person you are in contact with ? maybe it is not your heart chakra energy you are feeling, maybe it is theirs that is being sent to you.

This whole subject you have raised is fascinating thank you

I do try and not get into this sending and recieving of heart chakra energy with others any more as it has lead to unbalance in me. My heart chakra is my strongest and likes to take over
When we allow it to take over we become SO full of love for the other that it starts to destroy us, too much love is a bad thing if the other chakras are not in balance with the heart.

However if we can strike the balance the giving and recieving of pure love through our heart chakra with others can be a wonderful thing, it is however very rare to find two individuals who know this and are able to keep complete balance of their chakras so the love generated is of pure spiritual love.

Because of this I personally feel this practise can be a way to totally un balance yourself and all your hard work achieved in meditation, and now only do this with very rare special individuals, on very rare occasions.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Has anyone else ever felt from the chakra energy they recieve from another that they have never met before, that they have always known them?

Its as if the chakra energy is joining your spirit with theirs and it is on a pure spiritual level that you are remembering them from?

We have mind memories of what we have done in this life, but do we also have spiritual memories of people we have known and loved before? when I say loved I mean in a pure spiritual way, hence how our spirit remembers them.

Hey now whos posting weird questions

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
Sorry I'm interrupting, but:

Have you ever just suddenly remembered something, like something you had to do, and then someone comes up and nags you about it 2 seconds later.. or you've been thinking of saying something for the last 5 minutes, then someone says it exactly how you were thinking? I know I've brought this up before, but the second part keeps happening between a friend and I who I only know through the internet, it doesn't even surprise us anymore.

I know some of my friends on the internet 100% more than my friends that I actually see. what we are experiencing is a spiritual connection , you dont need to actually see the other person to become close.

Once you find people who are going through what you are you become so close and connected because you are so similar.

Oh nice to see you again kappo by the way

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join