It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

has nothing to do with you. It is not threats. Just a youtube video. I will remove them.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Been one of my favourite songs since I was seven years old. The message, I guess, is that no matter how much 'vandals' try and 'smash up your joint' nothings gonna change your world. I think it was TSOL doing the 'smashing', though (of fragile egos).

Actually, nice post, dude (aesthetically speaking).

Am I still on ignore?

Keep up the (sensible) chakra meditation, guys.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Why did you all vanish, We never had a problem with you or Drakiir just seems odd that you all went at once. We were all friends before TSOL so what has changed.

Please leave the Video up Darcon I like the song
Means so much

[edit on 3-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hey thanks Granny, I am getting back to my old self now and this Chakra Meditation has really helped me get back the balance. Feel so more relaxed now as long as I don't see any wormholes I know I am doing fine lol

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Nothing to do with us yet you put it up on two threads immediately after we post. I see they are removed please tell me in what context you put them up? I can not accept your STOL or HCR to music, or HCR for that matter. Why post music about fishing men?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by granny smith
reply to post by darcon

Been one of my favourite songs since I was seven years old. The message, I guess, is that no matter how much 'vandals' try and 'smash up your joint' nothings gonna change your world. I think it was TSOL doing the 'smashing', though (of fragile egos).

Oh so what about smashing up my mind Darcon hey. If you continue to recruite people I will smash up your joint. It is my mission.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Don't let them get to you, There fantasy TSOL can do nothing to hurt me or you. We are doing real Meditation no some made up Scientology crap.

Nice of him to post and then leave streight away, what was that all about.
Probs some mind games that some saint told them to do

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Look darcon put the music back on psycho likes it OK. Can we not all decide to agree to disagree as we'll meet each other all the time on threads whon't we.
I like you as a person darcon and as long as you don't start recruiting people I'll leave TSOL alone. You obviously hold it very close to your heart but its just not for me. I will never forgive them for what they did to me and psycho.

darcon can we just not shake hands and agree to disagree?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Would make things so much easier I dont like falling out with people. We were friends before HCR, We dont like Paul_Richards but we understand you do and thats fine by us. We just never again want to get involved with this scientology stuff again.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I just got a U2U from Kappo looks like he is having problems after doing HCR he says he feel depressed now he has stopped. Told him to come on here and maybe balancing this other Chakras will help him.

Looks like there HCR is really playing with peoples minds.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Oh kappo don't suffer it on your own please come on and talk to us. Ive found another member who's left TSOL as he went through messed up symptoms from opening his heart. Please kappo we can help you.

Ive posted on Darcons profile offering him our hand shake in agreeing to disagree. Im with you psycho enough of this cryptic posting and falling out. We must bury this hurt or it will follow us around ATS for ever.

I forgive Paul Richard, I forgive Darcon and I also most of all forgive Drakiir. I forgive you all for everything now get back on here and lets all shake hands this must end now.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Come on kappo we can talk about how our singing along to Brittney is improving now we have opened our throat chakra

My mood in my avatar does not include you, your sweet and I want to help you, I trust you 100%

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Yup forgive and Forget time to move on, Kappo we are here to help you anyway so either Post or U2U me or MG and we will do our best to help you.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Looks like darcon is not going to forgive and forget though psycho.
This whole thing is a tradgedy. Four friends now at each others throats, four friends who I can say were the closest friends Ive probably ever had. The things we went through and talked about some people don't talk about in a lifetime yet we managed it in 2 months yet it has now drove us to this.

What has it done to me? Its made me trust absolutely no one which makes me not like myself. Its made me not want to get close to anyone else on ATS, I don't know who they are and where it will lead.

Its also made me question human nature in a bad way.
I am not the person I was when I joined ATS and I think this change in me is not for the good.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Now that we're not doing HCR anymore.. do you think it's effecting people around us?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

YES! They are very pleased Ive stopped as they were really worried about me. Thought I was ill and was loosing the plot. Do not worry you will still radiate love to your family but this will be love from you not your heart chakra going into over drive.
You are a sweet loving person and not opening your heart chakra 24 hours a day will not change that kappo. Follow psychos advice open all 7!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by Kappo

YES! They are very pleased Ive stopped as they were really worried about me. Thought I was ill and was loosing the plot. Do not worry you will still radiate love to your family but this will be love from you not your heart chakra going into over drive.
You are a sweet loving person and not opening your heart chakra 24 hours a day will not change that kappo. Follow psychos advice open all 7!

It's just that, my mum and brother are complaining about being really ill and I was nearly sick on Tuesday but that could've just been nerves.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

How you feeling anyway MG, I felt great today the Sun makes such a difference. Best weather we have had in a long time.

I went to the pub and sat outside it was great! Hey do you know that people who drink alcohol and coffee and eat chocolate and rubbish are less likely to get abducted! Apparently the beer upsets their systems

Mmmm not this beer test again..maybe jca was on to something there..

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Yes kappo because you have opened your spiritual chakras you are going through whats called karmic cleansing. I felt sick, tired and ill for a week. I had to take 4 days of work and all I did was sleep in the day because another side affect was I couldn't sleep at night. I wasn't actually sick but I felt "badness" come out of me, not evil but just bad karma.
Don't worry it passes and the best thing you can do is keep of the HCR and when you feel better slowly start to open up all 7 chakras, psycho has the technique early on in his thread.
I found it VERY hard to do as when I reached the heart chakra it was like BOOM off we go again, I also found it boring as all I wanted to do was skip through them to get to the heart! Its taken me a week just to feel Im getting somewhere with it. Half the time I couldn't even sense the other chakras opening but now I can just about feel them faintly.

You MUST remain positive do not let those negative thoughts get to you, just think of something really happy or funny. I know its hard as you just want to return so much to HCR but don't. I did slip as few times and its like a drug you just feel you must go back but don't.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
They could just be ill in genral there as is a bug going around the UK few people at work have had it. So could be nothing to do with the HCR however the feeling you described about yourself in U2U does make me think your other Chakras are out of balance.

You felt the love of HCR and it was too much, Now that it's gone you want more. Thats what they plan to do to keep the GE happy. You need to balance the other Chakras from your 1st to the 7th maybe spend 1-2 mins on each chakra feeling them open and feel the wheels of energy spin.

Learn where each of the chakras are located so you can feel them opening in meditation, As I said 1-2 mins only. The 4th Chakra ( Heart ) only spend 30 to 60 seconds on. Learn the meaning of each chakra and it will make it easier to visulise it.

If you want a quick healing meditation try this.

Find a comfortable space, either sit or lie in a relaxed position. As you become settled, begin to focus on your breath.

Inhale, then exhale at a comfortable pace – an even breath.

Close your eyes.

Continue your rhythmic breathing. If you become distracted refocus on your breath.

As you sink into comfort and relaxation, see yourself basking in a waterfall of sunlight and crystal eldar water.

As the sun and water cascade over your body you absorb the healing oxygen carried within your blood vessels though your whole system.

The oxygen heals and releases the holding contraction of each muscle. Each muscle becomes taffy… soft and pliable.

All tension gives way to relaxation. The cascade of sunshine reminds you of the source of all energy.

Your whole being sings with release and renewal as the source refuels and fortifies your body and spirit.

In healing all is possible. As you heal your spirit and body your gifts to the universe emerge.

Your loving compassion explodes for sharing with your fellow travelers. As you heal yourself you heal all who cross your path. Your connection to others heals as you move to your new level of evolution.

You are the incarnation of universal healing. It begins with you.

The healing vision of cascading sunshine and water is yours whenever you want it to be. Come back to this space whenever you want to, know that this space is always available even for a moment.

Be aware once again of your breath.

Inhale… exhale as your re-enter the space around you. Open your eyes and carry your renewed energy to all with whom you come in contact. Source

Hope it helps

[edit on 3-4-2008 by psycho81]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join