It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

well Ive got some time tomorrow afternoon gonna look at it then. Sometimes now I just close my eyes and 1-5 come on straight away then of course I have to spend time on 6 and 7 (the difficult ones lol). I was in this really boring meeting yesterday so I tryed to experiment and open them with my eyes open (didn't want to look like I was asleep , even though that would have been my first choice). I found its alot harder to do with your eyes open but not impossible. The heart opened straight away but Ive got experience of doing HCR with my eyes open I would do that while driving and walking around, but the others wern't as easy. The brow would not open with my eyes open in the slightest.
I know psycho can open this one with his eyes open but is there any point to doing this? Like I say it would be useful when its rude to close your eyes but apart from that I can't see any other reason can you?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Have fun. Its nice finding an excuse to drink alcohol. Oh how I used to love that sweet nectar, and still do. But it interferes, as i'm sure you all know. We discussed this earlier... meditating while drunk!

Yes psycho don't go climbing Ben Nevis drunk and meditating at the same time will you. Have a lovely trip and we'll see you when you get back. Remember Ive been up that mountain and there is NO cable car and NO cafe at the top! They tell you there is but there is not

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Good post man..

Thats why I use these things as guidelines. I'm suprised its actually taken me this long to piece it together.. Like concepts like "everyone has their personal perception".....or what else do they say.. we create our own realities? Its sheer stubborness.
Thats why I've begun to devlope my own techniques.

It is confusing indeed. Its best to stick to what works for you, the most efficiently.

I am developing a couple techniques I hope will kick ass compared to these out-dated complicated ones.

Balance is a must though...however you choose to do it.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Welcome to the thread and brilliant post by the way. I for one can say I confuse myself sometimes.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Hi Zysin

Thanks for stopping by
Yes I agree totally with you. I never try to force things open that will not open, I am guilty sometimes of thinking "Oh nothings happening here I should be seeing things and moving things with my mind" lol but sometimes all we need to do is sit quite and let things happen at their own pace.

Big words, smoke and mirrors
Oh no we dont want any of these things, these take you away from your true path and I believe damadge your inner spirit and light. I have had to endure many things on my short quest for inner peace but I think Im definatly on the right side of things now.

Sometimes I just sit and meditate and see nothing in my mind but its what I feel that matters. We just need to feel a connection to our spirit , not strive to be spirit gurus before we can walk .

Thank you so much zysin your words are a great help and I for one know exactly what you are saying to us. I stopped thinking I was "someones" pupil long ago, yes think your a pupil you'll always be a pupil. I am now learning but I am my teacher.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by zysin5

I stopped thinking I was "someones" pupil long ago, yes think your a pupil you'll always be a pupil. I am now learning but I am my teacher.

100% Agree I am so glad he posted that

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

lol MG i don't think I will be In a fit state to climb it lol... Now that I know there is no cable car I can't cheat

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Kappo

Hey kappo was this dream like you as a by stander watching (as in a video play back) or were you actually there out in space seeing it happen (On an AP of course not actually in space that would be silly and costly !!).

I think caveman is refering to 2012 when he says "we'll see" you know the coming of planet X and all that jazz. You have heard about all this haven t you? Interesting if you havent to have a dream such as this.

Hey my post to caveman finally worked look
3rd time lucky hey. Nice to hear from you.

Okay.. it started off like a drawing that was moving, then it was more realistic, then when it was tunneling through the sun I was watching it like it was 2d and I was next to it. I remember it had little triangle things round it, like a strange star, like a star with many points but the points were not attached, and the points were going through the ground/sun and I remembered thinking 'oh that's what the other planets do' (no idea o_O).

Yes I have heard about Planet X but hardly anything.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Right everybody time to set off to Scotland soon so I will see everybody in 7-8 Days.

As said before don't let things complicate you about meditation AP/LD. The only teacher you need is you because you know you better than anybody. If we all had the same path to awareness the human race and the planet would not have got to this point where we need to evolve.

We need to evolve from this madness or we will be the cause for our own destruction. Heaven is Earth and Earth is what you make of it. We have a great gift to make this a better and more peaceful place; we do not need some overplayed leaders to show us the paths. Let’s do the right thing live to love each other and without judgment, jealousy and anger.

We are all equal no matter what belief, religion, race or color. This is what awareness is about for me, its’ about showing people they need only to be themselves and enjoy every second of this wonderful journey.

Yes it is hard with the rules and regulations of today’s way of living but its inner piece that is the key.

There are good and bad people in all parts of the world but without an enemy who are the bad people fighting. We need to show the world and the people around us love and peace can be found within us all.

“Lets us be the lights that light up the path to a better life and a peaceful future”

Remember you are the teacher of your mind, body and soul.

I will miss you all so much while I am away, see you in a week my very close friends.

P81

[edit on 10-5-2008 by psycho81]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well we have fantastic weather in the Uk at the moment so today I just sat in the garden and meditated with no expectations. This really is the best way to learn this chakra meditation. Just sit quietly and visualize all 7 chakras opening, maybe they whon't maybe they will but you'll be unsure if they've opened. This does not matter just go with what works for you. After a few weeks of just sitting quietly maybe repeating a mantra like caveman has listed you will feel the benefit.
Just meditate how you want and do what works for you. Ive decided not to try chakras 8 -12 for the moment
A little bit beyond me I reckon, more suited to a monk who has the time and energy to devote to developing these higher chakras.
Not saying your a monk caveman but you know what I mean....

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Well we have fantastic weather in the Uk at the moment so today I just sat in the garden and meditated with no expectations. This really is the best way to learn this chakra meditation. Just sit quietly and visualize all 7 chakras opening, maybe they whon't maybe they will but you'll be unsure if they've opened. This does not matter just go with what works for you. After a few weeks of just sitting quietly maybe repeating a mantra like caveman has listed you will feel the benefit.
Just meditate how you want and do what works for you. Ive decided not to try chakras 8 -12 for the moment
A little bit beyond me I reckon, more suited to a monk who has the time and energy to devote to developing these higher chakras.
Not saying your a monk caveman but you know what I mean....

lol i am very much a monk. I just don't belong to any group or follow any religion. I devote a great deal of my time towards spiritual practises these days. Yeah... I'm gettin' there, ha.

the 8 - 12th chakras.. yeah.. i mean work on it if you feel like it but I see it like this... just work on the sorting out the characteristics they represent... look inside and try to figure it out... and I guess they would open on their own..

Its like this... if you're in a loving mood, your going to have an open heart chakra regardless I would think.. you wouldn't need to meditate to make it that way... I still see it as a way of telling yourself what you want... what sort of state you wish to be in...

Its like spirituality is a mainroad.. but we can take our own route, weaving in and out of it.

I don't know man.. just do what works for you.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thank you very much everyone! I am flattererd and balanced by all your kind words, and it makes me happy to know my advice didnt fall on deaf ears, nor blind eyes.

Its all about what works for you! And what you need to do to find that all so important balance to begin a true path.
While for me this has been a big part of my life for as long as I can remember.
I have studied as many possible religions as I could until this time in my life. And it all boils down to Astro-theology to me. Astro-theology is my first love when it comes to what I know.

Ive spent a better part of my life learning as much as I can.. So I would never say stop reading and learning, its a big part to all this.
While the knowledge is deep within us all.. You need to have a base inwhich you find your balance. For me its reading and learning everything I can about all sides to the story.
Be it Dogma, or just an outside veiw of how people operate. And always knowing there will be people who will manipulate and try to trick you into other paths. As energy is a powerful tool, and the occult knowledge that is to be had is a wonderous, powerful, and dangerous all the same.

Thats why I feel balance to be at the base root of all things.
Even to much happyness can lead you down an unbalanced path.

One must learn how to roll with the punches, and understand nothing is perfect. Yet we might desire perfection, or manifest perfection in a Godly sense.
But none of us know the hand of God. Yet there are sertinly people in this world who say they are the hand of God, or speak the will of God.
These are all smoke and mirrors.
The base root is none of us know.. But deep down when you find balance you sertinly know what God is not.. And not what God is..

Once you reach that point you are ready for the next steps.
But do know our masters here do not want you intune with that thought pattern. They not care about your destiny with God.. Or your family.

They only care about one thing.. Control.. And money.

But do not fear.. Becasue what goes around comes around.. Karma is something I adhere to very much.

Thats why I use my words carefully, and try not to claim I have 100% truth, I am simply looking for the truth.
And we all have our own ideas, and ways to get to the final outcome.

Thus what works for you is up too YOU!
And yes we do create our own realities.. Yet we are within a matrix of energy that is of the mondain.
IE..You see a table.. I see a table.. The table is there.. Yet everyone has their own ideas as of how the table got there. Or what the table is made of at its base root.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

Its all about what works for you! And what you need to do to find that all so important balance to begin a true path.
While for me this has been a big part of my life for as long as I can remember.
I have studied as many possible religions as I could until this time in my life. And it all boils down to Astro-theology to me. Astro-theology is my first love when it comes to what I know.

And always knowing there will be people who will manipulate and try to trick you into other paths. As energy is a powerful tool, and the occult knowledge that is to be had is a wonderous, powerful, and dangerous all the same.

Thats why I feel balance to be at the base root of all things.
Even to much happyness can lead you down an unbalanced path.

But none of us know the hand of God. Yet there are sertinly people in this world who say they are the hand of God, or speak the will of God.
These are all smoke and mirrors.
The base root is none of us know.. But deep down when you find balance you sertinly know what God is not.. And not what God is..

Once you reach that point you are ready for the next steps.
But do know our masters here do not want you intune with that thought pattern. They not care about your destiny with God.. Or your family.

They only care about one thing.. Control.. And money.

But do not fear.. Becasue what goes around comes around.. Karma is something I adhere to very much.

Thats why I use my words carefully, and try not to claim I have 100% truth, I am simply looking for the truth.
And we all have our own ideas, and ways to get to the final outcome.

I also believe karma comes around, this is why I am so careful what I say to people and how I act towards them. I know I feel very deeply if someone hurts me or harms me with their words. If affects me on a level so deep I do not understand it, but I know I would not want to harm someone else in this way. I feel it when its done to me yet I would never intentinally do it to any one else. Its not just me being sensitive by the way its like a deep energy harmed within my spirit.

Can people who use smoke and mirrors do you permament spiritual damadge if you were unaware at the time of their intentions?

Thanks zysin your words are a great help.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

lol i am very much a monk. I just don't belong to any group or follow any religion. I devote a great deal of my time towards spiritual practises these days. Yeah... I'm gettin' there, ha.

Yes I think of anyone here you are a monk.
Good idea do not belong to any group or religion, best way is just you and your own spiritual intentions, you know your self better than any one else.
I admire you for dedicating so much of your time to your spiritual progression AND for giving up drinking! I still think unless you are a monk everything in moderation though.
Yes be spiritual not religious. I am spiritual but would not say I followed any religion as such.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yes I think of anyone here you are a monk.
Good idea do not belong to any group or religion, best way is just you and your own spiritual intentions, you know your self better than any one else.
I admire you for dedicating so much of your time to your spiritual progression AND for giving up drinking! I still think unless you are a monk everything in moderation though.
Yes be spiritual not religious. I am spiritual but would not say I followed any religion as such.

ha yes well the drinking just becomes.. distasteful after a while... I mean.. when you come off a spiritual high..so to speak... your perception is widened, you are illuminated inside, And its like I was saying on the higher light thread... you can look in your eyes in a mirror.. and see that they are glowing, (I've found with deep deep concentration the pupil seems darker and deeper)... but particularly you can see that state of internal light in your eyes... love is nice too.. it has a really warm feel..

And anyway its little things like this for me... like I'll be drinking and look in the mirror, and see that the light has faded and I'll just look at myself and think...look at you man..what are you doing.. you didn't even wanna drink today..

Not to mention I like to meditate and such every day,....drinking just gets in the way.. When your hanging out with freinds like you go out somewhere, i mean thats different... hell way different, I'd say it is a wonderful spiritual experience.. Everyones happy.. I usually end up giving some advice to a freind which makes them happy.. or even in a nice social situation where you see lots of different people all talking having fun. It's refreshing. I love bars, and drinking with freinds. I'm not much for the lets get billigerantly drunk in an alley and see where that goes.. maybe in my younger days.

Yeah anyways.. thats my rant on why and how I drink. I prefer enlightenment over beer anyway.

As for the religious thing yeah... religions are dangerous, and they want you to do everything a tradional way. My freind, she is shaman / egyptian priestess... shes always telling me what I should do and I think shes just too quick to follow a structured system in these regards. You gotta explore every angle so can look at the big picture.

Well I think I know myself a bit.. but as I've been learning.. is that theres always a deeper side to me that I don't know. We all know ourselves as much as we choose to for the time being. Thats just the way it is I think. My whole life I've been searching for my identity, and the truth

I'm gunna quote some wise words that were given to me "Don't admire the person, admire the quality"

I think about people all the time and how great they are, but I think its more like I'm happy for them, and happy for what they do... its an exchange of love I guess... but I always keep in mind, that those qualities are obtainable by ANYONE..

Its like.. your astrology says your shy.. so you think your gunna be like that for a while..well.. let me tell you something, our astrology has to change somehow, if you see an undesireable trait you wish to change, then do it! You have the ability!

I don't think perfection is within anythings grasp.. but I think we could get 99% close... if it were measurable.. but then the bar of perfection could keep getting pushed back lol... Its an interesting thing to contemplate...perfection.. think about it, and think about why we persue it in some degree.

Anyways... this is getting long..

I may not be a monk, but I consider myself a truth seeker
.. Think about why a conspiracy website is as popular as it is..and why people seeking spirituality also come to a conspiracy website to discuss ideas...

Conspiracy theorist.. that kind of strikes a negative or almost rediculous tone to people... if they ask where you stand.. just tell em you're a truth seeker.

I think the fact that a conspiracy forum is like the biggest one on the net just shows the human desire for personal growth.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Thanks for stopping by. Your input is much appreciated it. Its always great to get a different perspective... even if it just slightly different.. it's still someone elses perspective, its just as valueable as the next person's.

You talk some sound advice that I only wish more people would think about.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Conspiracy theorist.. that kind of strikes a negative or almost rediculous tone to people... if they ask where you stand.. just tell em you're a truth seeker.

I think the fact that a conspiracy forum is like the biggest one on the net just shows the human desire for personal growth.

Yes this is true. I joined ATS in search of aliens
Never in a million years did I think Id end up seeking what I do now. Its funny I have an account on another forum with the name truth seeker. I chose it becasue thats what I thought I had become, how strange for you to say this is what you feel you are. Yes we are all truth seekers on this site even though it is a conspiracy forum everyone on it wants the truth. I doubt we will ever get the complete truth any day soon but at least by searching for higher answers we have some control over our lives.

In your younger years!! What are you 22 thats still quite young for one so spiritually aware Id say. Its not about age though is it, its who is prepared to listen and change the way they think about the world.

Hey is anyone reading this late 30's early 40's , male, slim healthy build, short hair thats slightly going grey? Its just I randomly remote viewed someone of this description yesterday in a short armed shirt who like ran straight up to me. Usually this means I have just met this person or are about to meet them, I have no control over this remote viewing it is so random. Their picture was so clear though and in full colour. Well at least I know its not you caveman!!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Hey is anyone reading this late 30's early 40's , male, slim healthy build, short hair thats slightly going grey? Its just I randomly remote viewed someone of this description yesterday in a short armed shirt who like ran straight up to me. Usually this means I have just met this person or are about to meet them, I have no control over this remote viewing it is so random. Their picture was so clear though and in full colour. Well at least I know its not you caveman!!

No its not me, I'm young and fit
. Although, I can't wait to get grey hair.. preferably white... a nice clean white beard and hair goin on... yeahh... with a ROBE...

If the person ran up to you, then it could be someone from the U.K. who you will meet. Either that, or on one of the other planes of reality. You could be remote viewing into the future.. as you saw someone who you think was me..but which was a year ago.. I think when we start thinking of these things as being in the moment, or this reality, it gets a bit confusing... such as past lives you pass off as simple dreams because you can't think of any other explanation...

I'm sure with enough experience, you'll be able to know exactly who / what these things are that you view.

Myself I'm just discovering these little abilities, i guess I'm just not aware of them yet. In a couple years i'll be a pro.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

No its not me, I'm young and fit . Although, I can't wait to get grey hair.. preferably white... a nice clean white beard and hair goin on... yeahh... with a ROBE...

A robe!! Please now your just taking your spirituality to a whole new level. I said yes maybe you could be a monk but a white bearded guy is a whole new level caveman.

Yes maybe this person is from the future but I felt it was from the here and now? I saw you from a year ago yet it was still a couple of weeks before I actually came across you. This whole thing is weird I must say. Do you think they saw me the fact they ran up to me? Or maybe Im playing back an image from the future? They ran up to me in a distressed way , they held their hand up like they were stopping me from carrying on.
This person was fit, they were not unhealthy or overweight in any way. Maybe they were younger, you know how some men are still young but go grey a little.
No ones going to admit to being this person are they
Now Ive said they are going slightly grey. Hey you can U2U me I whon't tell anyone its you if you admit to it. Thanks.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

lol.. I have no greys... INFACT... I ran into someone last week who I knew, and he just told my sister to tell me, that my hair looks thick and luxurious.

haha...no... I think the minerals I take will keep me from getting greys for a while..not that I'd really mind.. but I think its just a mineral defficiency. I was reading that somewhere.. The minerals start to run out over people's lifetime, and the side-effects follow.

I don't know though. I guess we'll have to wait and see, I just read this somewhere. It did mention that cultures who drink water rich in minerals, that its common for the people to live over 100 years. Ahh whatever..

Maybe it was from the future, but if you feel so strongly thats its now thennnn I don't know... were you RV in a dream.. or while awake? Maybe its related to what you're doing "elsewhere"... or perhaps it IS a glimpse of the future. You're best to analyse your own experiences.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join