It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by keeff

Yes what MG has posted is where you need to start.
If you feel you are having problems clearing you mind just let us know and we will try and help you the best we can.

How are you anway hope all is well and please keep us upto date if you have anything you want to share with us.

Nice to see you back anyway keeff, did the meditation tracks help at all

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I posted this in the higher light thread but i decided to post it here as well.

I'm developing a couple techniques by adopting the silva mind method (without the alpha sound which could be helpful!)..

The first one is to aid it balancing chakras.. I did a chakra balance today using the right healing tones, some basic mantras, and visualisations.... whatever it took to get me in that state of balance.. Then I told my mind.. "THIS IS BALANCE 1" ... as I register the state of being, the sensation of the moment.

If I do this enough, i should be able to program my mind to recognise it, and so in the future I can think "BALANCE 1" ... or count down from 10, intensifying the thought as it gets lower, and essentially I may be able to just "cick into" that state.

I also did the same for energy.. this was my technique I used.. It started off sitting up-right in a chair with my palms up on my lap... then I did it while standing..extending my arms like a plant absorbing light, then I did it lieing down with my legs folded...

And during this time... I was thinking about my cells in my physical body...breaking them down into codes of light.. a form of energy on top of layers of others... combined this thought with the thought of other forms... Basically.. I was trying to think of my "whole being"... in an energetic state (perhaps in time I will expand my conciousness, thus whole being is subject to change, while will no doubt enhance the process for me and possibly everyone? )... but yeah.... Thinking about my whole being.... absorbing light from infinite directions...piercing through my being, entering my solar plexus..and staying their as I hold my breath...thinking of the solar plexus being blindingly bright..like a reactor.... and then when I breathe out.. I picture the light distributing throughout my being evenly.

While I do this I feel the energy..the frequency (it really helps to feel the flow of energy).... and when I reach certain key moments I'd tell myself "THIS IS ENERGY LEVEL 1"

It intensfied as I eventually left at LEVEL 5 today.. I'll try to recall those states over the week and see how fast it comes to me... My plan is to keep it going... To the point where I might be at like 200 or something further in my life.. Increasing the energy and frequency...

I did notice one thing.. as soon as I came out of it, i just pointed at my psi wheel (which I havent directed much thought or energy into as I just put a new one together today)... it moved instantly and effortlessly.

I need to really be consistent with this, as to inspire and heal others.

----------------------------------------------------

So why did I choose to develope my own technique? I was looking into qi-gong before..had some lessons before my computer got wiped out. As well I've been looking into various other sources about meditations...chakras..energy...colours, and theres always been some contra-dictory things, or something I don't see as all that efficient. etc etc...

So I got thinking...screw this, i'll formulate my own methods..! So thats what i did.

As I type this... I had a tiny thick cardboard psi-wheel which doesnt so much as wobble if you blow at it, theres too much resistance... Well, I was able to make it wobble pretty good... thats the first time I was able to.

I was told confidence would be key to my success... and working with chakras lately I've realised confidence is inter-linked with energy... This is the way I must go

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Hi sorry Ive just seen you mention this on the human caretakers thread and asked for more info! Fine its all here so dont put it twice! Will read it and see what I think. Your really progressing well caveman I can see this is in,well done

Ive been ill this week so not really done much progressing myself, Ive found it hard to meditate and open my chakras, guess illness does that to you. I cleaned all the chakras yesterday and saw them come up all bright again so this is good.

That chant music I mentioned above from the monks, its def different. I can see it not being for everyone but it seems to contain some long lost hidden message from the ancients thats in built in to it. It taps into your lost memory and awakens it, I use it all the time now.

I think psycho is right by the way, we must see what others can do as a blessing for them and not try and do that ourselves, we can all do different things for a reason, yes it would be boring if we could all do the same thing.
We are all learning on this thread and we should realize that no one here is a master or guru at anything . I love the way we all accept what the others say without questioning but never become jealous or envious. This is good and we must remain like this, we are here to learn from each other and I think we are achieving this

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Chant music is Brilliant MG

Last time I used chant music like you I was thinking "Ok this is strange" then the next thing it was like 20 mins later. Don't think I fell asleep either, I think I may of cleared all the crap out my mind though.

Anyway I remember dreaming last night but just as I was getting into it my alarm went off. Had to go in work early today

Just before I went to sleep though something strange was happening. Everytime I closed my eyes to sleep it felt like they were open, When I did open them I was like "What!! how is this happening" I remember lookiking at my ashtray with my eyes closed and it was smoking like a cigaret was still burning in there.

When I opened my eyes I was not even looking at it. Got me a few times until I finaly went to sleep.

Anyone got any ideas of what happened. ?

[edit on 8-5-2008 by psycho81]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Glad you are doing well cavemanDD and thank you so much for sharing that.
Man you sound like you are having fun ( Not in an egoistic way )

How balanced do you think your Chakras are now.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

lol as I write this..they are low..but its because i got rid of some negative energy..and need some just to i can balance myself and GAIN some... its funny how this energy thing works... i dont have the energy to get energy right now..
I want to dedicate this day to this technique and contemplation and all that.. so I need to get things together here.

I think I forgot to mention... the technique I mentioned.... MAKE SURE TO BALANCE OUT AFTER.... in one way or another. The same way I go up.. I go down... It could give you a chakra inbalance otherwise.

I feel pretty balanced every day with chakra meditation, but lately I've been working more on trying to open up the spiritual chakras.. the 8th to 12th

aaand, also I read your post, and I can't say I know what you were goin through there.. I couldn't begin to percieve it.

Anyways... I gotta find the energy to balance out now. I'll report any new ideas I have.

Thanks for reading that.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Hi

Can you tell us more about these 8 to 12 chakras. I feel able to concentrate on these now as I can open 1 -7 quite well now if Im feeling full of energy that is, I know some days we are not and its hard to even go to work never mind open up 7 chakras but this is life, its a constant battle to remain focused. We can't forget who we are, why we are here, we must not forget the light and why it had called upon us all.
We are here to give love and spread love in order to change things, never forget this no matter what comes your way. Things will come and tempt all of us away from the light, away from meditation but we must remain strong. Humans as a race must learn to love each other more and forgive.

Those Gregorian chants are good. "They state that they hold a spiritual message, something that profoundly influences us in the modern world of today. They immerse you in an atmosphere of incomparable serenity and peace which assists contemplation . The chant is like an arc of thought rising and falling like a veil, radiating serenity and inner equilibrium."

Thanks caveman

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I had this weird dream last night.

I was looking at this sort of diagram of the planets, and two other planets, one being Planet X (and someone in my dream said it was called Nibiru?) and there was another one which I think was it's moon or something. And they were moving. Then whilst we were watching, Planet X bypassed Earth (it was also called the second Earth) and flew straight into the sun. We then watched it make a tunnel through the sun, then when it came out the other side, it was in this colourful place, like really odd. Was just like space but filled with different colours all around. Then it stopped there and settled on the other side of the sun (yes I know we go round the sun, but it was just a dream, maybe in the dream it was inside a hollow sun or something).

[edit on 9/5/08 by Kappo]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Sounds pretty cool man

I wonder if it has any relevence to this reality.. I guess we'll see right.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
reply to post by Kappo

Sounds pretty cool man

I wonder if it has any relevence to this reality.. I guess we'll see right.

How will we see?

Also, done all my tests, was surprisingly easy /brag.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
[edit on 9-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
No this really isnt working for me today hang on I will try one last time

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
hehe nice dream Kappo

Anyway just to let you all know I will be on Holiday in Scotland from tomorrow for 7 days. Not sure if I will be able to get on the internet over there yet.

So will be online tonight then it's Holiday time

Just a short break for my friends 40th Birthday, lots of drinks

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Right here goes again
What I was trying to say was well done caveman for the link on the 12 chakras. It whon't let me quote it but its only a few posts back anyway. Your link is excellent
Ive put it in my favourites to study later as its very in depth but good.

Basically 1 -7 are our connection to this planet and 8 - 12 connect us to the Universe. I especially like the look of chakra 11 but Id be happy opening any of them to be honest. I see they are out of the body so how do we visualize them? Have you had any luck opening them at all? Bet its amazing when you can master all 12 though. I reckon thats gonna take months to do though.

Interesting that it states that not everyone can open all 12 if they have a soul block from a previous life.

Thanks again for your link its very good.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I think I still need to work on my first 7 yet

Defo going to read into it though, got so much to catch up on at the moment

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Hey kappo was this dream like you as a by stander watching (as in a video play back) or were you actually there out in space seeing it happen (On an AP of course not actually in space that would be silly and costly !!).

I think caveman is refering to 2012 when he says "we'll see" you know the coming of planet X and all that jazz. You have heard about all this haven t you? Interesting if you havent to have a dream such as this.

Hey my post to caveman finally worked look
3rd time lucky hey. Nice to hear from you.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
hehe nice dream Kappo

Anyway just to let you all know I will be on Holiday in Scotland from tomorrow for 7 days. Not sure if I will be able to get on the internet over there yet.

So will be online tonight then it's Holiday time

Just a short break for my friends 40th Birthday, lots of drinks

Have fun. Its nice finding an excuse to drink alcohol.
Oh how I used to love that sweet nectar, and still do. But it interferes, as i'm sure you all know. We discussed this earlier... meditating while drunk!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Right here goes again
What I was trying to say was well done caveman for the link on the 12 chakras. It whon't let me quote it but its only a few posts back anyway. Your link is excellent
Ive put it in my favourites to study later as its very in depth but good.

Basically 1 -7 are our connection to this planet and 8 - 12 connect us to the Universe. I especially like the look of chakra 11 but Id be happy opening any of them to be honest. I see they are out of the body so how do we visualize them? Have you had any luck opening them at all? Bet its amazing when you can master all 12 though. I reckon thats gonna take months to do though.

Interesting that it states that not everyone can open all 12 if they have a soul block from a previous life.

Thanks again for your link its very good.

I think I can open the 8th..

Just based on how they describe it... I do the mantra for it.. trying to fix what it speaks of.. after doing mantras for all 7 chakras...balancing them..and doin stuff with the 8th.. I can really start to feel "divine love" ...and as well.. I feel like i'm letting loose karmatic ties if I think about it. Maybe a little activity with the 9th as well.. but not so much luck with the others.

Ms Green... it tells you how to heal someones chakras on that page.. and how to feel / visualise them... Like for example..moving astral or etheric..etc... "ghost" hands, through their body to feel it.

I dunno

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Good afternoon everyone.

I just wanted to come in and offer some advice of my own when it comes to Chakra meditation.

First most, dont try to confuse yourself with big words, and fancy gimics!
Chakra meditiation at its base root is about balance.

You dont need absolute knowledge, nor do you need fancy foot work, or tons of gimics to do this yourself!

All you need is YOU! and a comfortable zone that you call home, or prehaps a park, what ever YOU find works for you!

You dont need tons of knowledge upon this subject, As its IMO that if you try to hard and try to make it more complex than it really is you are working and putting YOUR energy into something else, or someone elses reality.

All this knowledge is within us all. It takes no reading, nor does it take any thinking other than knowing in your heart you can find balance!
All of the deep knowledge is within us all. And thinking about such things leads you down a path where you can only see what others tell you as truth to this.. The knowledge is a personal journey that only you can find and teach yourself.

If you belive you are but the student, you will stay as the student.. If you belive yourself as the teacher of yourself you will become so!

Knowing in your heart, and thinking with your mind is 2 differnt things.
Breath, relax, and open yourself up to know yourself!
Its just that easy!
Get in touch with who you really are, and open yourself to understand what in your life is unbalanced.. No one else can tell you better than yourself.

Chakra need to become balanced before you can move onto the next steps. And what those steps are is totally up to you as a person!

Thus I will end, in saying dont be tripped up by big words, and fancy smoke and mirrors. These things are for those who manipulate and try to control ones thought patterns. And the Chakra will not respond to smoke and mirrors correctly. You will be lead down a path that is not your own.

Follow and find your own path, and the rest will become clear TO YOU!

[edit on 9-5-2008 by zysin5]

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join