It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Yup you got it

I am not going to mess with my sleep during the week though, Not when I am driving anyway.

Even though I can not remember anything I feel like I was having fun in my dreams last night anyway
Before inducing lucid you suppose to remember at least one dream per night. LoL I lucky if I remember more than 1 a month I think plenty of sleep and a fresh mind is the answer.

Good point also MG I think I will ask that inner voice

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

Yup you got it

I am not going to mess with my sleep during the week though, Not when I am driving anyway.

Even though I can not remember anything I feel like I was having fun in my dreams last night anyway
Before inducing lucid you suppose to remember at least one dream per night. LoL I lucky if I remember more than 1 a month I think plenty of sleep and a fresh mind is the answer.

Good point also MG I think I will ask that inner voice

meditation helps this.. and when you wake up, still in that disorientation where you remember the dreams... analyse them... and I find the dreams may not stay in my head... but the analysis does, so its kind of a way of taking it with you... of course you get start one of those dream diaries... for me thats the last thing I want in the early morning.

Analyse everything when you wake up...try to trace your steps from the begginning of sleep, and waking up, it can be quite eye opening..

Apparently this mantra helps... I think its Ra oo Ahh... Ga oo ahh.. you dont have to say it out loud, just think it... I think it came from an Astral Projection lesson... I havent really worked with it... but I think it did trigger a deam memory once, your supposed to do it right after you wake up.

Diet can help too apparently.

But one things for sure... when I'm thinking really physically..dont meditate for a while and I start to regress to that..i'd say.. silly confused, lazy mode, with indulgence in alcohol and tv and what not... the dream memories seem to cease. You need to train yourself to be able to analyse the differe frequencies of the dreams.. so I think meditation could be a key thing here.

It works for me anyway

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I just wanted to interject something since it seems like a lot of you are just discovering lucid dreaming. There are different types of lucid dreaming that can be hammered into 3 main types.

Lucid remembrance - You can't remember actually being in the dream, but you wake up knowing that you had one with a fair amount of recall, like a memory. but in this dream you still knew your choices where your own and could/did control the experience.

The Lucid Observer - Here's the one that generally tricks alot of us because we think we where just being shown a scene like a movie. But some how you still can rewind, fast forward, pause, or change anything you want still. But you are not moving around in the scene, only observing it from a sort of "camera angle". And sometimes, you don't have to change anything and it's just a sweet "movie" you got to watch all night.

Full Lucidity - You are as you are now reading this post, walking down the street, paying your taxes
, or anything else for that matter. Save for one thing, you're like whatever & whoever you want to be and can change and do anything in that "reality" you desire. This is the one people often strive for and most have difficulty to achieve.

There really is no superior experience/version as all effectively do the same thing as far as your consciousness/subconsciousness is concerned in relation to the "now".

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

"Lucid remembrance" Thats what happened to me last night. Something happened but I can't hit the nail on the head.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
The Lucid Observer - Here's the one that generally tricks alot of us because we think we where just being shown a scene like a movie. But some how you still can rewind, fast forward, pause, or change anything you want still. But you are not moving around in the scene, only observing it from a sort of "camera angle". And sometimes, you don't have to change anything and it's just a sweet "movie" you got to watch all night.

I had some pretty intense ones of these when I was younger... I had like 6 of these that were of the future in this life...i've watched like 4 of them happen, this was part of what got me on this path.... 2 or 3 have yet to come true...seeing my wife and kid, seeing my niece grown up was another... being at some art show and using telekinesis to air-brush...10 years before I knew what an air-brush was
.. lets hope it all unfolds...

I've had several of these actually..but they were mostly when I was younger.. I had one of what I believe to be my "next life".. which was pretty interesting.. the future looks pretty much like now..only more electric.. cleaner..nicer..smarter people I recalled... it was pretty damn cool.

And I had a few past life ones, one of which I was an ancient Atlantean..ha yup... stay with me here... the past few months I was trying to reconstruct that.. I remember what I looked like, what this woman I was with looked like... I could see auras around the people, 2 men tried to kill me, and I made them dissapear with white light from my hand... and I recall... I didn't really think... I just felt my way through the world... I was in this state of awareness I could not comprehend as a kid observing this... I just..felt like I knew almost..everything... (vaguely I guess, right)..but I had that feeling of great wisdom.

After that dream I had another..where I was the same guy and I remember observing thinking (Nice! I'm this guy again)... and I remember how I was thinking that I didn't want the stress of balancing life and death anymore, I was tired of constantly serving others and I wanted to live a more simple life... i was in a temple with yellow light, 3 people were there who I knew... I asked them to wipe me clean essentially, so that I could learn and live on earth... i remember turning into like this ball of energy..being all confused, moving around like I didn't know where I was, then I was sent away, to earth.

I remember waking up with the feeling that like 10 000 years had passed..there was an exact number but I dont recall... I remember atlantis and 2012 was in my head...and I thought...atlantis isn't real...what does 2012 mean, whatever... and then I forgot it all.

Let me tell you i don't know how I could make up something like this, it was..beyond my perception, that feeling of ..high awareness.. Remembering the final piece of this puzzle even triggered a pretty emotional response in me one day.. its like it had to come out.. I just had to feel depressed as hell..almost regretting what I had done..but I knew it was right..

I think you guys and maybe only 5 other people on here would believe me
. But yup... I take this whole search of wisdom/spirituality thing very seriously

Thanks shakesbeer for classifying those, I think it sums it up well. I've had all 3 types. I don't think I care so much for having lucid dreams as much as just remembering them... I love sleeping now, just to analyse the dreams.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

"Thanks shakesbeer for classifying those, I think it sums it up well. I've had all 3 types. I don't think I care so much for having lucid dreams as much as just remembering them... I love sleeping now, just to analyse the dreams."

Yup I second that.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Thank you, and you are definitely welcome

heheh....sweet
More power to you man & I wish you luck on this sojourn.

Personally, I seem to be on an astral "shock collar" that has to do with the whole "erased memory as you enter this realm" thing.... -shrugs- Sure I can go anywhere, and know it...but the trick is, I just can't know it now hah-hah joke's on the guy with the gnarly sleeping skills
So when I was young especially I ran around and did a lot of "things" in the astral plane, and just taught myself how to have fun there no matter what really.

I have a strong precognitive sense too like you remarked about seeing possible futures and certain ones coming to pass. I want to break down the entire precognitive interpretive meanings of our visions and how they relate to the elasticity of time & our possible "reality" together sometime. But it's a huge subject and I want to research a bit more on what some people like Joseph Mcmoneagle and some of the other trained at the Monroe Institute, various government projects, & SRI have to say on it first. I have had some serious application of these concepts & know improperly understood/applied, it can be dangerous.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

Thank you, and you are definitely welcome

heheh....sweet
More power to you man & I wish you luck on this sojourn.

thanks

I agree, when it comes to precognition, theres a lot more to it. I have seen dreams come true with 100% accuracy, and I have seen others that I don't think will happen, but I think those were more re-constructions of wishfull thinkings. These dreams and remembering some information my aunt told me when I was younger (some psychic lady told her)... it put me in this situation that lasted like over a year where I was chained to the clutches of destiny, and it really took this Eureka moment in the shower one day when I was like Damn.... I control my own destiny, I gotta get this out of my head... I could totally be told about my future and change it right now, I know I could.

Anyways, that was a huge monkey off my back... it opened my eyes quite a bit. I was getting a lot of stress because things weren't happening when i thought they would...but I got a huge sense of deja vu on those days regardless.

It wasn't until I remembered that what I was also told as a kid..never really happened, and I would remember that.. it was more about the learning process.. the psychic lady even told my aunt not to tell me details but said I wouldnt remember anyway... So basically... for like a year I was living my life by what I thought was destiny.. only to learn that my destiny was my own.

So... Be careful when interpreting the future. But still, there are some things that are consistent which will cause you to raise an eyebrow. Like re-occuring people in these dreams who later you end up meeting.

It does require much interpretation, we can't get ahead of ourselves and expect everything to fullfill a divine plan without taking any innitiative ourselves. We have to live in the NOW!

I'd also like to note, that if you ask anyone about your future... (if they are good, and wise)... they won't tell you what will happen... they tell you would COULD happen if you make certain decisions where and when. So they give you that drive, but also remind you that your path is your own, and your destiny is completely in your hands.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

It sounds like you've had some pretty cool dream experiences man.

Yeah I know, the erasure of memory is a real pain. But I guess it comes with the class, the grade you could call it. Elementary living.

Astral Shock collar, thats what I feel I'm wearing it, but to a silly degree... as if someone's saying... I'll take it off when you can learn to stop getting scared every time you see your own shadow, so to speak. Its a like a child harness man... so we don't go walk off and like... get stuck to the sun or something.. while our body remains comatose!

But you know, it could just be conditioning... it could be society or this range of functionality that is restricting you. You will get your dream freedom back, you just need to work on it

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
When doing chakra meditation.. after balancing them, you should try this.. I've maybe tried it like 5 - 10 times.... I did a regular chakra balance today and I felt a bit better, but this... this made me fantastic. Completely balanced. A sense of balance I'm not too used to.

Starting from the bottom chakra... say this : LAM... let it drone out, feel the vibrations, feel it in the chakra.. I sometimes put my hands over the area..

The next.. VAM..

The next (solar plexus) RAM - I find after I let this drone out a few times I can feel my whole body shake and your voice started to rumble a bit, its powerful.

Then YAM...

Then HAM

Then Ohm - ("third eye")

Apparently saying all of them like 20 times is the mantra that activates/heals the crown.. I don't know, do it as many times as you feel like. I cant be bothered to do it 20 times.

Anyways, I did this again today and it really really balanced me out and gave me a new insight as I was trying to understand the solar plexus, and to have it balanced. And.. it really is a pattern like they say... like you cant really gain the full advantage of the upper chakras unless the lower ones are balanced as well.. It really is a system that is in need of perfect balance

Something I learned, this is a new truth to me:

Love is the secret right? And its easy to love.. but its possible to love and unbalanced in every other aspect... as far as it related to the solar plexus... the DESIRE to love...

Since this is our energy center, the source of happyness - joy for life, confidence, all that good stuff. So I got thinking about it...

low energy in the solar plexus - lazyness, self-doubt, stress, anxiety, and a feeling like your wasting your life (this is how I would describe it in my case anyway)

So yeah.. I thought... if it is energy..it is the push.. the output..the amount of effort/energy we can put into life. So I was thinking.. happyness is soemthing we experience when there is a stable amount of energy.. it is the feeling of efficiency.. (I'm trying my best to explain these thoughts theres too much distraction around me)... I was also thinking how energy drinks give me the drive to do things... the motivation.. as fake as they are.. damaging too even... So I thought... well... my motivation is comming directly from available energy, so to gain confidence (MOTIVATION)...one must stablelize the energy center.

Its like.. take love for instance.. its a frequency or configuration, and with applying energy or DESIRE.. we increase the amplitude. This ties in with what I was working with before.. tthinking about frequency like electricity..posessing both voltage, and amperage.

So basically... a stable solar plexus = efficiency.. a stable flow of energy, thus you don't experience lazyness or lack of fullfillment, for perhaps.. that is some sort of effect, or effort to reserve energy where there is a defficiency of it. So applying more energy, gives us this DRIVE... for life.. happyness...energy...confidence... the willingness to take on ANYTHING that is thrown at us. And think about that one.... difficult things for us require more energy.. as there is resistance... so where there is the energy to take on these energy consuming tasks... there is the drive.

I hope any of this made sense. I just had to share this sense of balance and new perception that came to me in meditation.

Now I gotta work with the other 2 neglected ones

But now I'm starting to think... if I work with the solar plexus, in balance with the rest of them of course... that I can take on anything.

There, thats for all you other solar plexus defficients.

OH and if you can... I'm trying to look this one up... each chakra has a sound its tuned too... if you can... you should try saying the mantra in the key of the appropriate note. like eg... RRRRRRAAAAAAAMMMM in the key of C... or whatever it may be.. I'm gunna look it up, try it and tell you what I learn.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I also appologize for the length of the above post

But I like to explain things in depth. I don't like to leave anything out that I think has constructive potential.. my learning is OUR learning, and vice versa. I learned a lot from the shared knowledge in previous threads, it is an excellent way to learn. I am eager to learn from all you, and eager to each.

So lets combine our efforts, and our insights and push to new perceptions.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

CavemanDD you are an amazing guy and I love reading your post. The last few post were Brilliant my firiend and yes it's something you have to share you are exactly right. It's only fair to share the happiness and help people find there inner self.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Thanks for the input, you're the one who is really keeping things on topic and I have also learned a lot from your input and experiences

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
thanks both psycho81 and shakesbeer, thank you all of you. Its a group effort we should all be proud of.

*WARNING RAMBLING*

There are some wise people on this website, I did a lot of my learning with about 4 guys in the Higher Light Answers for Questions thread... I was resistant to the information being given... and thats the thing... that is the secret... the path of perception is one we walk alone, but we have plenty of people willing to guide us. That thread gave me a lot to digest and that's what we all have to do with any information people give us, man.

Some walk the path of wisdom with a heavy ego, hoping to find the one truth, and hold credit for it themselves...they expect people to believe it, and lash out when it is questioned. I'll say this... if the universe is indeed infinite in possibility.. then there is always a greater truth.. the only absolute seems to be light, or pattern..vibration...energy...mathematics...existence.... Or the lack there of, theres the balance of something and nothing. Both concepts up to personal interpretation.

Some words of wisdom that were given to me which seem to resonate with my line of thinking: "Truth/Awareness is like an onion..you keep peeling away the layers"

Its like this... Person 1: The world is big. Person 2: The world is a planet in the universe, Person 3: I know that I really don't know anything... it could all be an illusion?

Which person is right? All of them.. and none of them all the same perhaps... For when it comes down to it, it is perception.. and one person's truth is not necessarily another's... For in all reason of their current line of thinking, their awareness of self, their truth is THE truth...

I'm droning on.. but I'm just expressing that I feel we should analyse EVERTHING... and draw our own conclusions... I mean, this is a chakra discussion... but do you still have your doubts about the existence of chakra? Just because the buddha said it, doesn't mean we should follow it blindly.

I'm starting to really break down any preconceptions I may have had about... well EVERYTHING...

and starting to realise... that.. the path of spirituality...it really is something...quite basic that everyone persues... its just that when we give it a label, it becomes something else, with defined parameters, which causes disassociation. To me.. it is the search for truth..and redefining that truth.. digging up all reason of my being, because it something we are all inherintly programmed to do.. To ask the reason why... The exploration of variables, the gathering and calculation of data.. something we do constantly throughout our life on many levels, that any kind of movement yields some form of learning, physically...sub-atomically...and so on.

It seems our nature is to learn, so thats what we do. Perhaps its people like us, who are just looking for the next step... the next set of calculateable variables, or perhaps we just have more of an urgency to take on concepts bigger then our current perceptions of being.

Its like the universe is infinite, and it keeps spitting out endless possibilities..but it still wants to find the meaning of all of them.

The path of spirituality is nothing superficial to me.. it is just.. doing what we do... learning. Is it not?

So from my perspective, my view point... we're all calculating, I observe the nature of things, and I believe I can help you calculate, and in turn help me calculate, and all the while, not really sure what this concept of individuality is and when you put in that perspective, that we live to learn and function together, ... you know... like.. where does the sense of ego come from? Perhaps it is one of the greatest secrets..

We learn. And we do so together. THAT to me.. is my current interpretation of spirituality. BEING.

And so the rambling continues.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
www.eclecticenergies.com... - found this, great tips on here, and I've only begun to look through it.. this page in particular talks about the Chakra sounds I mentioned, with some hang gestures for opening them. Very interesting stuff. I recommend browing around that site a bit. I'm gunna experiment with some stuff on there tommorow, right now I need rest though.

I have discovered that I have a pretty poor Rook Chakra via their survey...ha.. its a survey, but I know they are right, I hardly feel it. I often try to detach myself from reality and sense of ego.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Nice I found it.

Root ........C
Sacral..........D
Solar Plexus......E
Heart................... F
Throat ......................G
Third Eye ......................A
Crown ..............................B

so thats LAM in the key of C
VAM in the key of D
RAM in the key of E
YAM in the key of F
HAM in the key of G
AUM in the key of A
and "NG" in the key of B

I suggest listening to some electric tuner, or keyboard...musical instrument or open a midi program or something, just to get your voice tuned. This sounds like something I might have to make short mp3s for future use.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Awesome, I'm going to come up with some melody with that in mind

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I just did the test out of interest, and I got:
Root: under-active (-50%)
Sacral: under-active (-44%)
Navel: under-active (-69%)
Heart: open (0%)
Throat: under-active (-31%)
Third Eye: open (25%)
Crown: open (0%)

lol..

Funnily enough, all the 'open' ones I consider the most important
(even if you don't before you say something.. someone D: ).

I want to 'open' my throat one some more though..

[edit on 28/4/08 by Kappo]

[edit on 28/4/08 by Kappo]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Well this weird thing happened to me last night and it wasn't within the 6 hour period it was almost straight away after I went to sleep. I remember an upper chakra opening (brow or crown not sure really ) and then a black tunnel appearing. I knew I could go anywhere in this tunnel so I tryed to find some friends.

I was totally aware in this dream I knew exactly what I was doing yet I was asleep in some way.

Next thing is Im on the floor with this entity trying to suffocate me, it was all over me and it was horrible. I managed to get away from it to yet again try and find my friends. However it came back again, suffocating me and this time I could not get away. I knew in my mind I could get away as Id done it once before but this time it had me . This is when I saw someone appear reach in and remove the entity off me, this was a massive relief. I do not think I could have fought it off the second time.

This whole thing was very vivid, I remembered it when I woke up and I still remember it now.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

What time was this? I woke up at around 4-4:30am feeling really sick, maybe I could've accidently picked up on it?
Anyway, sounds freaky!

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join