It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a closer look at the pyramid eye on the back of dollar bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I read through previous threads about the pyramid eye but noticed no one ever mentioned this aspect of the image before. I was just re-listening to Michael Tsarion's lecture on "The Destruction of Atlantis": the all seeing eye at the top of the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill is not a human eye! Take a closer look and you will see that Tsarion is right! Its a reptilian eye! The skin above and below the eye is scaled, its easy to see if you look. And of course, it was there all along, we just didn't see it. So what else are we collectively not seeing?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
upload.wikimedia.org...
Looks human to me

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
No offense at all, but lets not and use the search function to find the already going topics on the very same thing?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
This is an old story now. Atleast a good decade ago,a friend of mine, one day, had heard, the eye ontop the pyrmid on money, is evil... looks like a human eye. She had heard, form her friend, it was satanic. Could be, this theory has been around for a LONG LONG time.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hey guys I was wondering if you could help me out and explain the whole $20 bill showing the events of 9/11..
We dn't have access to that bill up in Canada and I was to understand that it was just on the new bill not the old one if thats true it holds allot of questions on how and WHom designed it...

Thanks you

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

Try Google (or google.ca
)...

www.allbrevard.net...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

Try Google (or google.ca
)...

www.allbrevard.net...

thats the same site i came across I was more hopping to get Americans opinn the matter or people that have tried it with both..

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
for some reason I always thought it was Franklin's eye cause itd that lazy look to it..

[edit on 1-4-2008 by gmac1000]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I can verify being able to re-create both images at that link with a $20 about 4-5 years ago. I'm guessing it was on a limited # of bills. Maybe that was the cause for all the new versions of the $20 in a short span... at least 2 changes if not 3... I guess they were trying to recover all their celebratory $20's "commemorating the moment."

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RabbitChaser

I can verify being able to re-create both images at that link with a $20 about 4-5 years ago. I'm guessing it was on a limited # of bills. Maybe that was the cause for all the new versions of the $20 in a short span... at least 2 changes if not 3... I guess they were trying to recover all their celebratory $20's "commemorating the moment."

Did those limited # of $20 come out before the Attacks or after ?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
no hes right it is scaley
right above the eye u can see scales on the dollar bill

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lilmikey

THose "scales" are the building blocks of the pyramid that have been exaggerated to form a brow...THere is nothing scaly about it.

And I can fold a 20$ bill to look like the mona lisa and it is just coincidence, I can also bend a quarter to look like the eiffel tower, Big deal there is no conspiracy there.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Stumpy1

Now if that was a real eye then it would be a different story, but it's a printed eye on a piece of paper with ink. Someone show me a reptilian please." A real one alive and breathing.

Sorry I meant to reply to lilmikey. Forgive me stumpy1

[edit on 4/2/2008 by Solarskye]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stumpy1
reply to post by lilmikey

THose "scales" are the building blocks of the pyramid that have been exaggerated to form a brow...THere is nothing scaly about it.

And I can fold a 20$ bill to look like the mona lisa and it is just coincidence, I can also bend a quarter to look like the eiffel tower, Big deal there is no conspiracy there.

If you can show me that I will never question it again...
But i doubt you can

new topics

top topics

join