It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autism Awareness Day Wed/Month

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Help. Can't find the information but its rumored CNN will be breaking a Medical cover up on Wed. Its not on their site or I'm not seeing anything like one so far. ????

edition.cnn.com...

Any insight as to what they will break would be most welcome.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Sources? What kind of medical issue are we talking about, except for being related to autism?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yes I had heard it was related to autism but want to avoid leading if the rumor was true, figured someone may know more here. I had heard this from a private conversation, with a supposed contributor. Quality may not be there. I guess waiting a couple days and seeing will tell one way or another. These outfits drum up a lot of news that gets cut before it airs.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Last attempt to get a reply on this. the estimation is in 10 years 1 in 4 babies will be diagnosed with autism according to current chart trends.

I'm starting to wonder about the information gathering abilities here.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee
Last attempt to get a reply on this. the estimation is in 10 years 1 in 4 babies will be diagnosed with autism according to current chart trends.

I'm starting to wonder about the information gathering abilities here.

Whomever gave you that "estimation" is a fool. You cannot responsibly predict disease/condition rates based on a chart of predicted growth, especially considering environmental factors impacting population and genetic distribution.

new topics

top topics

join