It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Disclosure..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Howdy all. Found this video with some footage and pictures I have never seen before. There are many documented cases by the Russians. I encourage you to watch the videos (I believe there are three parts) even though they are poorly edited and tend to repeat at the end and bleed over to the next part.

Aside from the editorial short comings on this documentary, there is some very good footage and information.

There are a couple of these videos which show "objects" split in two and proceed in different directions, amazing stuff.

RUSSIAN OFFICIALS GET SERIOUS ABOUT UFO'S

Take a peek and tell me what you think..... (Image wasn't linking...fixed it)

[edit on 30-3-2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

[edit on 30-3-2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Thank you for this find!

I'll be watching this tonight, and i'll tell what i think about it then...

S&F

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yes Please do..I found it extremely interesting...

I believe that some of the witnesses interviewed ( a retired cosmonaut )
feels that there is much more to this whole enigma, bordering on the meta-physical... thought inspiring none the less....

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

Have a star and a flag from me

Yes, it seems that there are three parts: here there are the 2nd and the 3rd ones

Russian Officials get serious on U.F.O.s part 2

Russian Officials get serious on U.F.O.s part 3

In video # 2, they talk about Cosmonauts sightings:

Here there are some interesting articles:

Russian Cosmonauts and Generals confirm: UFOs are real
Michael Hesemann

Summary: During his lecture at the International UFO Congress in Laughlin/NV on March 6, 2002, Michael Hesemann presented filmed interviews with four Soviet Cosmonauts and four high-ranking Soviet Generals.

www.ufoevidence.org...

Cosmonaut Shadowed By Structured UFO 'Sightings' TV Program

Summary: In April of 1979, Cosmonaut Victor Afanasyev lifted off from Star City to dock with the Soviet Solyut 6 space station. But while en route, something strange happened. Cosmonaut Afanasyev saw an unidentified object turn toward his craft and begin tailing it through space.

www.ufoevidence.org...

Salyut UFO Sighting - Wikipedia

Cosmonauts: UFOs Are Real - Rense

[edit on 30/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ah internos my friend. As always thank you for the research and articles.

It seems to me that other countries are far more willing to admit the now, obvious.

What irritates me is the the Industrial Military Complex, and the Controllers of this and many other multi-national conglomerates, suppresses this information from the public at large. There are many brilliant and insightful civilians (scientists, theorists and visionaries) who can contribute positively to the Human race by having access to this material.

I am fed up with the media, and factions in our government, suppressing this information as I am sure almost everyone here is.

With countries like France, Russia, and Japan just to name a few, leading the way...disclosing the information to the general public, and hopefully facilitating FULL disclosure...I feel it will just be a matter of time before the American Gov. is pressured to follow suit..... lest they loose the the only strand of credibility or trust allotted to them by us.....

WE the PEOPLE.....

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I want ful disclosure too,hell-even partial disclosure like"yes people aliens exsist,we have known about it,they are no threat,that is all."But maybe there are reasons why they are withholding the info.Maybe they are here to take over and there is nothing we can do,so whay panic the people.Maybe they really dont know that much,even if they recovered craft and such-maybe they still dont know what "their" intent is.Or maybe they are waiting for the general poulation to mature to the point of when they tell us all hel wont break lose,I mean we still kill people that arnt the same skin color-what do you think would happen if we suddenly knew and saw beings from another planet?Then again there is the "maybe they dont exsist or the gov.really doesnt know much more than we do.Then yea maybe the whole NWO thing is true and we are being feed to the wolfs so to speak.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thank you , really interesting.Flag from me.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I've seen much of this footage earlier on other docus.

But some were new, but in my mind many of the ufo's could be flares(those seen in the begining).

But still very interesting.
Especially the cosmonaut film...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Other [?] russian stuff on the subject :

Russian video disclosure

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I have never wanted to be identified with or subjected to the hassles UFO and Alien Witnesses go through, and because I didn't even own camera at the time, I have no evidence except my word, since the two people that were with me are dead.

This YouTube "Russian Officials get serious on U.F.O.s" is the first time I have seen video of what I saw in 1969.

In Aug 1969 I was camping with 3 otrhers in Kern Canyon along the Kern River just below Lake Isabella California. At about 11pm we are all sitting around our campfire about 20 feet from the river.

We all saw it as it silently zoomed past us at about 60Mph at about 100 feet over the river; the craft was flying down the canyon following the river. It looked just like the "Glowing Orange Top" looking craft in that Russian Officials get serious on U.F.O.s video, except this craft glowed neon like blue-silver. No #.

Now comes the really weird and again, I am probably never going to mention this again. The next day I was exploring down the river alone when I came through some trees down to where a bunch of bounders along the river. Suddenly I saw standing on the other side on the river on a huge flat boulder, along the river.

Standing there, about 300 feet away on the other side of the river stood what must have been an at least 8 foot tall winged being. Yeah, some kind of winged Reptilian-Humanoid type being; it had been standing looking at the river, I guess, and had seen me first as it was already turning to fly when I saw it...him. In a flash he was up and flew into the tree line heading down the river and although I couldn't see him, I could hear him as he flew through the tree branches. This is as weird, as it gets but, I am telling anyone who is reading this, there are Crafts like that Orange Top in that Russian video and there is some kind of Two Legged, stands and moves like a man, Winged Reptile being on this planet; this I know first hand. I say reptile or reptilian because its wings were more like a bats but He/She/It was either wearing some kind of clothing…like a short rob maybe..it happened very fast.

So that is it. Nice video..beleive what you like.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The info was cool but somehow that Giorgio Bongiovanni was doing the investigation let me down. I really don't like that guy. Nonetheless the info was cool and so were some vids.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Ummmmmm ... I dont seem to be able to start a thread yet so I will add on here and if someone wants to they can add a new one

NEW ALIEN AUTOPSY VIDEO.

I found this over at BJs site

www.ufocasebook.com...

Can a mod remove this from here as I posted a new thread

[edit on 30-3-2008 by Tybrus]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Absolutely some of the most mind blowing footage i've ever seen! some of those were new to me, i gotta say thank you for posting this

I've gotta ask though, if this can't be proven false as they have backed themselves up with good sources,does this now confirm without a shadow of a doubt the existence of UFO's?

i'm gonna say yes, but thats just me..

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Great find 1nL1ghtened!

I had never run across that 3 part series.

Best footage I have seen yet of sphere UFOS dividing. I especially loved the interviews with the Cosmonauts and the general and their space footage of the cigar/cylindrical shaped UFO.

Thanks for the post, starred and flagged!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

Have a star and a flag from me

Yes, it seems that there are three parts: here there are the 2nd and the 3rd ones

Russian Officials get serious on U.F.O.s part 2

Russian Officials get serious on U.F.O.s part 3

In video # 2, they talk about Cosmonauts sightings:

[edit on 30/3/2008 by internos]

vids 1 & 2 are largely the same except the last minute or so on vid. 2. Vid 3 is left hanging in the end with some portion cut-off.

Anyone from Russia here to identify the persons shown here and to confirm what exactly they are saying. We would want to make sure that this is actual official statements being made and not someone's personal opinion twisted around.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MajKarma

That is a very interesting, and personal, account. I for one would like to thank you for sharing this with us. Amazing to think that not only is there life out there...but that it may be on this planet. Sometimes truth IS stranger than fiction.

Originally posted by Conluceo
Absolutely some of the most mind blowing footage i've ever seen! some of those were new to me, i gotta say thank you for posting this

I've gotta ask though, if this can't be proven false as they have backed themselves up with good sources,does this now confirm without a shadow of a doubt the existence of UFO's?

i'm gonna say yes, but thats just me..

Im leaning towards......the fact that there is so much evidence both past and present, that at this point, it is almost an exercise in stupidity NOT believe there is something to this enigma. (Just what it is ...remains to be seen...)

Originally posted by 2believeor0

vids 1 & 2 are largely the same except the last minute or so on vid. 2. Vid 3 is left hanging in the end with some portion cut-off.

Anyone from Russia here to identify the persons shown here and to confirm what exactly they are saying. We would want to make sure that this is actual official statements being made and not someone's personal opinion twisted around.

I totally agree with you on this. I have heard people exclaim their dislike for Giorgio Bongiovann...one of the people interviewed in this video. I am not sure of the reasons but, this indeed is important and needs to be cooberated regardless of ones personal opinions.

I would like to thank everyone who replied to this thread and everyone who contributed as well.... I give you all stars for opinions, because without them... it would be impossible to look at the issues critically, and base a solid hypothesis on the combined input.

Thank you all.

~1nL

[edit on 31-3-2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
When the cosmonaut returned to earth he was debriefed and told never to reveal what he knew, and had his cameras and film confiscated.

Darn. That homework-eating dog does get around.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hi Guy's

You dont really need videos to tell you that the russian stuff is fascinating, as is their attitude to it. (which i havent yet watched by the way, this is more of a chip in comment..
)

Even though the russian investigators have had some level of the same sort of scientific oppression as we have had here in the west with what is effectively an enforced system of peer review (**cough** red shift **cough**), they have much more freedom in the theorys and mechanisms that can be proposed for apparent phemonena.

E.g. The science of 'Dowsing' is actually a state sponsored science in moscow referred to as applied biolocation and Moscow and Novosibirsk are both known for their parapsychological research. (which ironically i'm betting is much better than ours since european parapsychology is in an abysmal state... )

Handy references: Russian Dowsing and Russian Parapsychology summary

With regards to accurate reporting, well.. its always going to be something of a problem considering the professionalism of some of our 'objective' reporters.

Just take a look at the whining that is still going on over Voronezh incident of 1989.

(I wont bother referencing it, just google Voronezh UFO for about a million for's and against's and make up your own minds... though if you want your interest spiked you can find something here:NY Times October 11, 1989 )

If you want a reasonable overview of what is and has gone on in the former USSR you can take a gander at some of the articals presented here:UFO Evidence Russia

Remember that before the Berlin Wall done the world a favour and fell over there was no such thing as a 'tabloid' press in russia. It was all government controlled, sponsored and authorised.. and also sorry for any spelling/grammatical errors.

Cheers.
Absence.

P.s.
MajKarma

You might want to so some research into the Mothman or the 'BWW' as John Keel would say...

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Absence of Self]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Any country really wanting to seriously destabilize the U.S. government all they need do is open their government ufo files and fully disclose what they have.

This is all it would take for the sheep to finally wake up and storm Washington DC and drag the liars out into the streets for a real lynching.

Because this has not yet happened- I will continue my skeptical outlook on the UFO issue. Someone has clearer pictures. Or else they do not exist.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Absence of Self
Remember that before the Berlin Wall done the world a favour and fell over there was no such thing as a 'tabloid' press in russia. It was all government controlled, sponsored and authorised..

I wonder if it is you or me who does now not know what he is talking about. Within the last five or so years, russian goverment has taken control of EVERY major media organization, political footage is regulated by strict law, journalists are often murdered for telling the wrong things and so on. This is *new* development, like it would have been free before. It wasn't. Everything that was freed after breakage of soviet union, has now been taken back into control. This is common news in europe, in where freedom of russian media is closely watched upon by a LOT of people.

Half a year ago the last independent newspaper of moscow was simply shut down, one of the journalist murdered and the newspaper itself was turned into a sensational tabloid.

Those sensational magazines and tabloids are indeed common in russia today. All independent media either follows strict orders of goverment or turns itself into something that cannot be trusted (i.e., sensational tabloid). Its the only way to survive in that country, if you are a journalist.

You can google these things from several sources if you wish.

My critic here has nothing to do with UFO videos mentioned here, I just wanted to make some other things mentioned clear.

Decided to edit this post, and add some links:

Journalists dissapearing in russia: trailfire.com...

To understand this, you have to realize that oligarch's are with Kremlin:
news.bbc.co.uk...

There are a lot of other articles, better than these. The big question is, that because all money leads to goverment, does it also control its target or not? They do have some PR stunts in where they sponsor ciritical shows... I suppose this reply would belong to another thread, were the freedom of russian press not mentioned here.. I won't continue with this topic any further.

[edit on 3/4/08 by rawsom]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join