It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Hours untill the World Celebrates New Heaven and New Earth. Ressurection

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Marty you didn't have to go through all this trouble for my birthday

I'm just kidding. Is this meant to be an april fools joke or are you being serious?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

What i meant was that your a fake because nothing happened this morning at sunrise. Im not saying your story is fake but the sunrise thing is.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Took me a bit to realize you were talking about April first, or at least it seems you are. If so, happy fools day.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
What a shame. It would have been sweet to see something colossal happen - like a bright white flash in the sky and a rush of cold air.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I wanted to play with myself but found that this maybe my last opportunity to rise above such a lowly trait.

I waited and I showed faithful restraint. Now please do not ever tell me how to live my life again- but that times has come and gone as well.

thx

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I didn't realise I wrote all this on April Fools! definately a coincidence - perhaps reading what the 'fools' tarot card represents rather than the doctrined belief of what 'April Fools' means would benefit here.

Lots more has happened since starting all this, lot of my own demons surfacing and dealing with them nasties.

however all is well.

Regards

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I just came back to this thread to find out what became of the rest of April 1st, as I did not hear of anything spectacular happening at all, but reading back through these posts gave me a big ole chuckle, in the end who knows what the heck Marty meant here, a joke or not? It was funny anyway.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I just came back to this thread to find out what became of the rest of April 1st, as I did not hear of anything spectacular happening at all, but reading back through these posts gave me a big ole chuckle, in the end who knows what the heck Marty meant here, a joke or not? It was funny anyway.

Space Cadet, was the biggest joke against myself of all time, I was delusional during it all, I suppose the new heaven was just my own reality lol

Thanks for bringing notice back to this topic

Marty

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join