It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Hours untill the World Celebrates New Heaven and New Earth. Ressurection

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

What, it makes sense.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
i guess then we will have to wait for sun rise......i doubt anything will happen.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Your a fake. dont ever post fake $hit on here again.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hrmmmm Ok, I can see some who seem to be against what I am trying to portray, yet you are the ones who know more about this than I currently do!!! Thank you

Sunrise Monday 31st was blowing of first trumpet, in relation to the message to EPHESUS. It actually began at sunrise wherever you are located. 12:00am Was time for my wife and I to recharge our batteries.

It relates to the Base/Root Chakra in humans. Root is basically like a 'trees' roots in the ground, it is what holds you in physical reality. Also the location of genetalia. As to why the importance of sexual unity as a lot of energy is released during climax. This is parralel to the 'creative' energy released when God created for the first time. As to why the importance of Sexual unity being so sacred.

I just glanced over a book I have ontop of the others, and it its called:

"The Absolute Detox: Cleanse and Purify, Renew and Rejuvinate".

I also realise that I only see what I need, and its relevant for me. You will see, read what is relevant to you.

With the above book, it was a way for saying that earth, physical reality is going through a detox, cleansing its toxins, renewing, and rejuvinating, bringing about cleansing and purity.

Because Water represents emotions out of the 4 elements, it would use this to detox the planet. Rain! Now if there is too much passion in what is going on, then Fire will break out. If you find you are in too much passion, then go for a cold shower, this will help reduce the passion/fire, and thus real life fires will be able to be put out.

EPHESUS is Root/Base Chakra, and refers to level 1 of reality, and purifying the planet.

Next Phase:

Message to Smyrna. When that starts, I will write about it. For now, just lots of distilled water, and cold showers if you are hot, or hot showers if you are cold. The cleansing works on all levels

peace

imam mahrdi

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pro420
Your a fake. dont ever post fake $hit on here again.

Pro420,

I respect what you are saying, and I understand why
If I am a fake, then that will be proven by lack of evidence. I have clearly stated what I perceive, and it will become a long process before everything is made a lot clearer to you

If you doubt what I am stating, then please search for all my threads, even in the 'Member Photo' thread if you wish to see what my body/face looks like, although not really necessary as that is not how I really am inside

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

What if people are completely oblivious to what you are trying to say here. Suppose they have not read any of the links or books you seem to by trying to sell here. What if they can't read at all?

How is this "New Heaven and New Earth Ressurection" going to affect them?

Will they even know it happened?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

For example, here in Perth, the frequency that needed to be balanced was that of passion and a cleansing of the 'fire' within.

Ah, and which frequency would that be? 104.5 FM? If you break my favorite radio station frequency over this ascension crap I am going to be extremely ticked off!

We will see ascension, vertical ascension to the heavens, propelled by.. a boot!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I'd say this is at the top of my 'Crazy BS I've Seen Lately' list... but amazingly this isn't even close to being on it.

Which I find incredible. Before joining ATS I thought I had known how much ridiculous nonsense humans can churn out, but oh no... I hadn't scratched the surface.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
well grant you that it is weird that it is snowing here ...I feel as dumb and as retarded as ever...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Hey dude,

You certainly know how to make an entrance.... welcome back by the way.

I think the problem people are having is just the lack of info we have, whether thats related to physical evidence or just a clear understanding of what you mean. Youve had more time to study this than we have so I think you may need to go back to basics so we can catch up.

You know I respect ya..... and I know you have insight into linking a persons dreams to events / meanings or problems they may have in the real world. Is this a further understanding of these studies... linking the spiritual to real world meanings and vice versa. Or is it something more?

I think you may have to back track a little in helping people understand, otherwise your gonna get pulled apart by every skeptic there is. You should know how it works here dude you dont need me to tell ya.

Anyway, like I said welcome back.

JQ.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Sucess! Just before I looked at this thread, on exactlly Monday March 31, Just before sunrise; I could feal the inner Satan wakeing up. I now realize my nessesity(fate) I dont really believe in fate, but today I see that threw-out my life that a force has been by my side the entire time, Changing the outcome. That my fathers son(me) would someday be the one, that would be the Creator of the New American Government.

THAT and,

WE WILL BE GOING TO NUCLEAR WAR AGAINST AMERICAN CITIZENS..

Thank you!

,Marty

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Runetang, well you know what, you are right on track with 104.5

However here in Perth I currently listen to 94.5, I know you understand

Monday 31st Evening
Melbourne Australia International Comedy Festival
WWW.OXFAM.ORG.AU

MELBOURNE! (Melbourne Florida?, or a good friend that reminds you of Melbourne?)

I will get to reading all posts later, but to verify, as I said, and I am siriusly clear on this. If you are meant to know what I have said, then you will know without a question. If you do not understand, then you are not ready to receive. Turn away from ther darkness and allow the sonlight to shine on you. Still don't get it? www.avatarepc.com

Tell you what with all these 'selling' books this and that that people assume I'm trying to do. How about, i make a commitment, if my team get the $20 Million Federal Australian Technological Grant to make my hardware (and software) of the ultimate Diamond Computer System, as well as provide a level of International Ghost Security, will you accept it as a 70 (Gift)?, This is siriusly a 75 (Golden Opportunity) so you can help the world 50 (Celebrate) on Thursday.

After all, we are all 60 (6, 33 = New Civilisation with a Vision, Finalising Past Pisces Era and ending cycles, also CLEAR) and want to 999, even going 144 if deem necessary

Want to know what I mean with the cryptic numbers 9 to 6 to 9, then Australians, Please watch:

Monday 31st Evening
Melbourne Australia International Comedy Festival
WWW.OXFAM.ORG.AU

Put this at your pineal gland

Whoah... seeing colours around letters now, sweet. more intense as the letter is repeated

Love

Imam Mahdi

Edit: Ok I've done Imam Mahdi for a while, Also did Marty McFly, travelling through time was fun for a while, now its time I think of others, how about... I become a Wizard? hrmmm I love Wizardry, I love using my magic and making ATS Avatars for people, the magic of creating!

Whoah, the Wizard of OZ! *smile*

Scarecrow no brain, tinman no heart, lion no courage

Wizard of OZ gave Brains, Heart, and Courage by just letting them see they already had it! Thats interesting *laughter* We live parallel to 'Dorothy Street'.

Love

[edit on 31/3/2008 by Im a Marty]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEWORLDISSATANS
Sucess! Just before I looked at this thread, on exactlly Monday March 31, Just before sunrise; I could feal the inner Satan wakeing up. I now realize my nessesity(fate) I dont really believe in fate, but today I see that threw-out my life that a force has been by my side the entire time, Changing the outcome. That my fathers son(me) would someday be the one, that would be the Creator of the New American Government.

THAT and,

WE WILL BE GOING TO NUCLEAR WAR AGAINST AMERICAN CITIZENS..

Thank you!

,Marty

Brilliant THEWORLDISSATANS err Marty rather *hugs*.

I so understand the NEWCLEAR Campaign in Helping the American CITY ZENS! Perhaps a NewClear campaign in helping the planet would be beneficial after that too because the Americans CITY ZENScan help the rest of the world CITY ZENZ!!! Butterfly Effect, ahhh Ashton Kutcher you're a genius!!!

Madonna, I hope the kiss (Preliminary Merger) was enough to lift you back up for a while, the Silver Angelic frequency in your vision of music allowed me to see the:

"Ray of Light" track 3

Oh yeah, My daughter loves you already *smile*.

Live: Mirror Song.

Oh yeah, Risotto day of worship is a good idea (Gala Comedy), sonday was for age of Pisces, perhaps Saturns day (Saturday) would be better for the new age of Aquarius. Age of Fish/Pisces/Jesus is nearing completion. Time to look towards the Man pouring Water in the temple!

Is this the true meaning of Armageddon?? (Carmageddon?), the true vision of a REAL New World Order? We have NOW WON the NWO

Car represents the way you travel through life. Have a Diahatsue Charade? Then you are definately trying to hide some secrets

CARM = www.carmtraining.com...

The CARM® Mission - "Empowering people to safely de-escalate disruptive, bullying, difficult, aggressive and violent behaviours in the workplace"

AGED = De-esculate disruptive, bullying, difficult spirits over age of Pisces (2000 years during message of Jmmanuel)

DON = www.donfoods.com...

"is Don is Good", Family Wellbeing

--

Armageddon is the event of purifying the Human race as well as all on earth.

360 degrees... Didn't I say that recently? That 12:00am Monday 31st was preparation for this event, but would occur just before son rise? Well first Trumpet has finished its blast.

I'm currently in Pale Orange Chakra, a message to all about SMYRNA, its in relation to 'Creativity' and sits above the Root/Base Chakra.

24 hours where all Avatar Wizards will help create desired realities and finding a way for ones still in darkness to turn to the light. Dark ones, never will we ever give up on you. I AM will help during this transition process. Create the planets necessary to seeding life! (Womb in females, allows creation of life). You will be in charge of your own planets, please be kind, and I don't have to iterate that the best form is out of Unconditional Loveand Happiness. Make sure your feelings (Solar Plexus Pale Yellow) are in balance. Make sure left brain and right brain are in balance for proper decision making.

Pale Red Y at Brain Stem, with t T or Ankh in Royal blue at Pineal. meet the t T or Ankh and the Pale Y in between the Pineal gland and Pale Red Y.

This is a must for allowing Source to help balance Lyrae - Sirius - Draco, with instinctual nature of all three ('___')

Current song: Live, Overcome (www.friendsoflive.net...)

Hrmm Secret Sumadhi!, Or is it Bird of Pray? (Couple of their CD's)

Recommend listening to 'Dance with You, What are we fighting for, Lightning Crashes, 10,000 years is NWO (NOW), Heaven, Sweet release, Dolphins Cry.

Ok how about listen to all their albums, EVERY song is relevant

Love

Rodrigo Leopoldo Soto
Gosnells Australia, (parallel to Dorothy Street).

Time for a break as having too much charge.

When i return, I will post bungee jumping video, that will take a few hours, at least you will see the Phoenix in the clouds

[edit on 1/4/2008 by Princess Leia]

[edit on 1/4/2008 by Luke Skywalker (Not Karen Walker off Will and Grace), and Sky Walker - Phoenix/Falcon

[edit on 1/4/2008 by River Phoenix]

[edit on 1/4/2008 by Joaquin Phoenix]

Joaquin was in Gladiator with Russel Crowe. What is coming on TV soon? Gladiators!!! Protectors of Planet Earth.

My Pale Orange Creative Chakra is purifying, anyone feel it yet?

love

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This is getting weirder and weirder.

Oh well, not even remotely the strangest thing I've read here.

Carry on, as I'm sure you will...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well....its snowing in western mass, and my mom said its not supposed to be...Im kinda mad, all the snow just finally finished melting like 5 days ago ><

Dude, marty....can i have a few hits of w/e you have

Im just messing with ya

[edit on 31-3-2008 by SilentBob86]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentBob86
Well....its snowing in western mass, and my mom said its not supposed to be...Im kinda mad, all the snow just finally finished melting like 5 days ago ><

Dude, marty....can i have a few hits of w/e you have

Im just messing with ya

[edit on 31-3-2008 by SilentBob86]

John Q, you're someone that loves study, as I can see you have a zest for aquiring knowledge, peace and quiet, someone that i can see relaxing on a beautiful leather armchair, overlooking the ocean from your villa, somewhere in europe. That was first thing that I tried to gain when i realised how I did your avatar.

Ok with specifics. For example, Dreaming is exactly what I 'feel' I am now. Except my brainwaves have gone from Alpha sleep, to being Alpha Beta at once. Not sure what would happen if it goes to Theta, but I'm sure you special ops blokes would appreciate Beta Delta. Hrmmm wonder if you created the ultimate Delta drug whilst Beta.

Alpha Beta Originals - was what I was told AB Originals referred to (Indiginenous Australians). The original Race on earth, alpha - god inspired, beta, conscious.

So in dreaming, thats where you go, you go back to Source or back into Hyperspace/Mind of God.

Now as above so below, so if you are in Non-Physical realities (Above Extra Terrestrial Level) then the word GOD to them, would mean DOG to us.

Mirrored. So if you dream about "DOGS", it literally means 'Reverse your spiritual beliefs' as they are not serving you.

Ok going to relax for a bit.

Voodoo Lady, wanna chat?

PS. Please note, this is going to start to get REAL confusing, as I asked Voodoo Lady for a chat because when i was stressing before, the song 'Voodoo Lady' was playing by Live. The song says 'Go smoke a cigarette', and I was already half way outside about to light one up.

Awaiting for next 'tone' on TV or song to play, or perhaps a gust of wind to sense if its time for peace and quiet.

EDIT: Now functioning as "Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus". Spiritual war at hand, resting to replenish Batteries and at sunrise will kick it all off.

Woah, got a slap across the face for my stance on drug use. Hrmm will wait a little while longer.

Linkin Park: Bleed it Out (Live).

Need to ride this one.... brb

RoDRiGo SoTO

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duality
I'd say this is at the top of my 'Crazy BS I've Seen Lately' list... but amazingly this isn't even close to being on it.

Which I find incredible. Before joining ATS I thought I had known how much ridiculous nonsense humans can churn out, but oh no... I hadn't scratched the surface.

Duality, your a champ!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac1000
well grant you that it is weird that it is snowing here ...I feel as dumb and as retarded as ever...

No you are super intelligent, Question everything, and decide later when all available information is at hand.

Rodrigo

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I really can not follow you, which is OK for ATS (this is why Zero Knowledge) however i start getting suspicious about the date involved. The next one. Anyway, thanks for me being a part of whatever it is. If it is correct or not.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Hey brother, It's sunny here, that is the element of Sun being activated. It is definitely supposed to rain Wednesday though, that will be the element of water being activated. Last night I stepped in the mud, and that was the element of Earth being activated.

After that I listened to "After The Love is Gone" and that was the element of Earth Wind and Fire being activated.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join