It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Hours untill the World Celebrates New Heaven and New Earth. Ressurection

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Aleph in Hebrew represents the connection to the Sirius Beings who make sure all is in balance in the milky way. Sirius Beings are responsible for the Eyption Pyramids, as well as Sphynx (Communication devices). When the time is right, these landmarks will allow humanity to access them. Before then, expect these locations to be protected. Patience

The Aleph represents God in physical reality. 'Lions' are the physical creatures that represents God in earthly terms.

Drive a Holden Commodore, look at what that means on a soul level. Holy spirit perhaps?

Expansions is the work of Stewart and Janet Swerdlow.

Stewart Swerdlow is a Montauk Survivor where the Montauk Project involved in Genetic Experimentation, Mind-Control and Programming and Time Travel.

Stewarts Interview on ATS MIX can be found here:

ATS MIX interview of Stewart Swerdlow - Montauk Project Survivor

Link to MP3 Directly

Read his website profile, you will need all you need to know right at this moment. Just protect yourselves and all should be smooth sailing, no need to panic, just be in your comfort zone, and remember, LOTS of distilled water and vitamins (Especially B for mind, D for sun, C etc..)

Rodrigo

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
reply to post by Im a Marty

I'm still confused as to what you are talking about. Do you have a link for your external source?

Also, could you specify on transition process, and the last Trumpets, or Phases?

I don't recall ever hearing about any of this.

Thanks

Sure, confusion should be balanced when you understand the work of Stewart and Janet Swerdlow

www.expansions.com...

If you were to get a book from them, perhaps some basic ones like Healers Handbook, Decoding your life, Stewart Says, Hyperspace Helper, and for now, you can get a FREE download of the "Grounding Colours" PDF which is vital for this moment.

Just had realisation, this morning is in reference to 1st trumpet

Love
Im a Marty and Paulenabeth

[edit on 30/3/2008 by Im a Marty]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I already do the violet light thing so that's good. Tell me please what I should do with my Hyundai Santa Fe. I didn't see that mentioned.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Im a Marty, would you care to elaborate on what makes you think the New Heaven and Earth are going to be heralded in now or today?

It sounds interesting enough, but I would like to hear what made you feel today's the day.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I already do the violet light thing so that's good. Tell me please what I should do with my Hyundai Santa Fe. I didn't see that mentioned.

Ok to start off, this area is Relevant to Michael Tsarions 'Origins and Oracles' DVD Set.

www.originsandoracles.com...

If you are in line to get a copy, the information will find a way to get to you, so don't stress, because the time will be when you are ready....

Ok.. santa fe refers to materialistic and left brain thinking on spiritual level, and that is how you live your life.

Shift your left hand up, right hand down...to Right hand Up, left hand down. George Washington

www.expansions.com... for direct archetypes/colors/tones on doing this mentally, (Balancing your T-Bar, focus t, T or 'ankh' in royal blue at your pineal gland, centre of brain, and make sure its a traight T etc... not twisted or spinning). Then put yourself in BROWN to ground you to the earth (Indigineous refer this to 'tree' holding onto earth via its 'Root' system). Make sure the roots have access to water (drink lots of distilled water).

Expose your leaves to receive maximum sonlight, and so that you are a point to allow the planet to re-oxygenate (whenever you do it that is).

As to how I knew...I just did, I cannot explain, i went through utter turmoil, but now am no longer a victim of suffering, have forgiven all who have done wrong by me, and have apologised to all I have wronged. Lots of crying, myself and my wife, but we're over it now. Just took a long time.

PS, Watch "Will and Grace", you'll know what I mean when you watch it.

Do you have the Will to change for better? Are you Gracious enough to accept lifes gift to you.

www.avatarepc.com... by Harry Palmer, author of "Living Deliberately", and working with Avatar Wizards in allowing a Enlightened Planetary Civilisation. This is what people are currently experiencing.

Again, if you are hurt, thats OK, because you are healing and going through a Healing Crisis.

Just cry it out let it go, don't be the tough person people think you are. Release it...

Imam Marty

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Can I just check? : despite what you say in this ^ and subsequent posts, this :

'3 Hours untill the World Celebrates New Heaven and New Earth. Ressurection'

did not happen, right?

Carry on.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by granny smith

Granny, if he hasnt explained this momentous occasion by now, he never will.
This is the latest, posting riddles on ATS that no one can understand.
Furthermore, it is apparently acceptable now.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Thank the FSM I got the LG TV instead of the Phillips... Man that was a close one.

Ok I'm off to brush my teeth with my left hand to try and alter my brain waves a little.

Sure hope that helps!

Monkey

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
HI IAM and PAB. I have missed you in these past days, I seem to be resonating with what you have said in the last 2 pages yet have come by it in a much less commercial way. Almost seems like you are trying to sell people on newage bandwagon theories or something. Relax and know that everyone is exactly where they are supposed to be right on time. We are already enlightened, just not caught up to it yet in this 3rd dimensional realm. You two are an awesome couple and so fortunate to have each other for support. What you say makes sense at all times not just today, tomorrow or Thursday next week. It is a shift in consciousness. Awareness is the key, and when you do anything with awareness it becomes part of the divine. You cannot save the world, you can only be there in yourselves, total and aware, then in raising your awareness levels, you in turn are raising it for all. Planetary enlightenment always falls on the few to carry the majority into the next levels. Now is a time to celebrate, to be alive, completely alive, no more lukewarm, mediorcre life, time to drink deeply from the wellsprings of the eternal path. let go and trust.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

But maybe the first step in awareness and the attempted communication of it is that if one makes predictions they have to recognisably come to pass.

Otherwise what is this 'awareness' awareness *of*? Certainly not 'self-awareness' or awareness of one's place in all the mysteries of life.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by granny smith]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Excuse me, but I came here because of the OP's title to this thread and my interest in heaven and earth changing up in 3 hours (past already) I now believe I am in a bookstore of sorts, it seems to me that the OP is here for the purpose of selling books instead of explaining his gigantic claim of a new heaven and earth!

[edit on 31-3-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

The only thing new here is that it isn't a minute ago.

Sorry for the one line post.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I honestly think it was a pitch to get your intertest on to Stewart and Janet and Michael Tsarion...And IMO they do hold water and are very believable in their stories and research, but like many other stories out their there are some holes that need filled...Can anyone spot them???

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
ohm my! What a reaction LOL.

Ok can I please make it clear... This was not an attempt to sell books. If you are meant to come across them for whatever reason then that will happen, I hope I can at least be trusted on that

The other aspect is that you all are on your own journey, and this morning, I was given a revelation whilst looking for the Indiana Jones Crystal Skull site.

Lets just say that the "Talmud of Jmmanuel' is so clear to me now, especially when I read it on September 19th (2005 I think it was??), towards the end, it stipulated "The Mystery will be solved on September 19th".

Also I would like you all to be clear on this as well, I did stipulate that the '3' hours was relevant to the beginning of all this. I realised whilst celebrating that it was really meant to be for my wife and close family, and was not meant to have been public yet.

My wife realised her vision of becoming a Childrens Story Author and acknowledged it was an achievable goal. As well as her singing to me in her car her favourite song to me.

The funny thing was the song after that, was Seal: Kiss from a Rose. I recalled a flash back where I was on a platform and dived towards the mountains at Bungee West next to Adventure World
. I glided through the air, and saw the ground coming at me at 90km/hr. As the chord began to take hold, I hit the water at a force of around 60 kms, then catapulted back to 70kms bouncing up and down with the rhythm to the music which slowly started to balance my emotions and steady my landing on the raft, and taken out of pool which was so crisp and clear, and cool to the touch, that it changed my whole view on the world around me.

My hair was saturated, with so much joy in my face, and it was a spectacular descent, but after that, my life crumbled around me. This was for my 18th birthday by the way. I am now 28, and I can say, I am really happy to be here!!!

I recall the clothes I had, I believe they were Royal Blue shirt, with some psychdelic type looking shorts. Like the feathers of a phoenix.

I have the video, and will one day show all on youtube, but not just yet, this is about everyone else right now.

Oh what was so fantastic is that ALL my family were there with me, my cousin who was climbing up and shouting 'wooohoooo' as I raced for the water, My eldest brother "Gabe" followed me in his jump off the platform.

He was a bit annoyed with me because I didn't tape it properly for him! Oh well at least a professional cameraman was there to record it properly!!! Wasn't my area of expertise but at least I now know I'm not meant to be a cameraman! Perhaps an actor? LOL

So getting back to main questions here, at 12:00am our time, we were at home and reflecting issues. We slept until just before sonrise, and thats when we began to process our own issues that were now becoming more and more clear! Right now the sky is a bit cloudy, however the colours are brighter and all music is clean and resonates on all levels. Nature is giving messages, and I can feel when the Crows have something to say, talk about sonic hearing! Never follow a chitty chitty, for it will never lead you to water. Follow the Gallah for they always find some

A guest just left then, she left me a note and gave me some spiritual beings to contact. She said she was asked to pass on this message to everyone here, and was given to her by much higher frequency.

She was asked for all of you who understand - to repeat this to yourselves. Crystal Skull has sent this message to the world, and its for you. I hope this resonates with you really clearly ok

I AM

Imam Mahrty

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Huh? Marty, I'm tryin real hard to make some kind of sense out of what you are attempting to say here, but to no avail. Stop with the riddles and just come out with it! Geez.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by granny smith

First step is being total. And far beyond self.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Talmund of Immanuel??
Are you reffering to the scripture the Billy Meier Supposedly descovered which was lost by the hads of he priest friend who think did along with his family with the scroll, but not before sending the German translation to Billy first??

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

If you mean totally obscure and far beyond self-parody then I think I understand this thread at last.

Thanks. Enjoy your journey.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by granny smith]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I understand that something BIG is going to happen at sunrise and that's all I understand. What exactly is going to happen?? Where is it going to take place?? How many people will it effect??? What about a BMW and a Volvo???? How come nobody has mention this to anyone until now????

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by pro420
I understand that something BIG is going to happen at sunrise and that's all I understand. What exactly is going to happen?? Where is it going to take place?? How many people will it effect??? What about a BMW and a Volvo???? How come nobody has mention this to anyone until now????

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join