It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Hours untill the World Celebrates New Heaven and New Earth. Ressurection

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Love
Rodrigo Soto aka
Im a Marty

[edit on 30/3/2008 by Im a Marty]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

what are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hmmm?
I guess we will see in just an hour..

[edit on 30-3-2008 by Toadmund]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Has it been one hour?

I'm telling you these "riddle" threads are killing me.

Whatchutalkinbout???

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Thread posted at 7:58. 3 hours from time 10:58. Current time 10:37.

Very confused. Why does everything have to be so cryptic?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

Not only that but why is it in the introductions thread?

I guess we'll find out in a few minutes, eh?

Cant wait. I hope we go peacefully and quick.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
7 mins.

*starts saying prayers*

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yeah.. haha.

Nothings gonna happen. =(

It's sad too, I would love for something huge to happen and everyone on earth was left with nothing on there minds but survival.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I find myself woefully unprepared.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well top of the 3 hour mark... nothing has appeared to have happened.

I was kinda looking forward to running into the bush and playing "Survivor: The Home Game".

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
OK, times' up.

Did we all die and just dont know it?

If so, everything feels so real, its incredible! I'm stil hungry and looking forward to some reality tv tonight!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
OK, now why did I iron my clean shirt?

I feel so used.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Now that our time has expired, so has the run of this thread in the introductions forum.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Well i am hoping the OP can explain his reasoning for this thread... he only 'came back' yesterday.

[edit on 30/3/2008 by SilentShadow]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I think we were "left behind" but Marty was

scooped up and saved by the Rapture.

I guess i didnt qualify.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Oh, I'm not so harsh towards those who think outside the universe..er..box.

I just moved it to a more appropriate place.

Besides, Marty has been here long enough to need no introduction, except:

"You all know him, you all love him, so give a warm welcome to I'm a Marty!"

Now we'll wait to see what the heck he's talking about.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The art work at the beginning was interesting. I stared at the lion frequency and my hair grew a little. This is wierd.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well i wish luck and all the best to He is Marty. He is in a hyperspace now.....Kind of hard to connect to Internet from hyperspace.

Anyway, the image in lion frequency looks a lot like letter Aleph in Hebrew. Might be a complete coincidence.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hello everyone, Again I got a kick up the behind for being cryptic, hopefully things will be more clear, but was necessary yesterday for protection of all involved in the transition process, otherwise known as one of the last Trumpets, or Phases.

I hope wherever you are, your questions have already been answered, the biggest part of all this will be on Monday 31st just before sunrise (son rise). As the photons from the Suns rays penetrate the earth, major changes on an environmental level will start to take shape.

Right now, Its absolutely pouring with rain over here in Perth Western Australia, where yesterday we had the airconditioning going at 100%

This is the element of Water being activated here, what you experience where you are will be relevant to the frequency that matches that location - which is needed for balancing whatever needs to be balanced.

For example, here in Perth, the frequency that needed to be balanced was that of passion and a cleansing of the 'fire' within. Consider it Gaia/Mother Earths way of saying

Perth - you need to cool down, and release all emotional blockages, lots of suffering on that level represented with all that inhabit within - drink lots of filtered water, and have a hot bath with sea salt.

Stock up on your Omega 3 Fish Oils, as well as vitamin B complex to stabalise the mind.

Avoid Chlorine and any contaminents, and avoid ALL artificial products, including soy,

Avoid Junk food, and soft drinks. They are destroying your temple (body).

Perfect Body, Perfect mind
Perfect Mind, Perfect Body

Listen to natural music, not digitised, it should make you vibrate as the frequency of tone matches the vibrational rate of your spirit/soul-personality

Visualise Violet around you, and see a sort of supernatural shielding around yourself that reflects all negative energies.

Visualise the crystal Diamond or Amethyst around your shielding being which softens the blows on all levels of frequency trying to penetrate you.

Give thanks to Heavenly Father, and the gift he is giving to the world, activiting the christic consciousness in all beings.

Reflect Pale pink through your auric field as well as fleks of Silver, Gold, Violet, Medium Green through that, and keep medium green over your heart chakra as well.

Ground yourself. Visualise yourself as a huge oak tree with deep roots into the earth. If you are not secure on the earth you may experience too much excitement.

If you have smoke cigarettes - then have one to de-stress. There's a reason for the 'smoke' as earth over a long time is symbolic of Hades, and you need to match that right now.

If you do not smoke cigarettes or wish to give up, then have some dark chocolate,

'Dove' brand comes to mind
. Keep the colour golden/dark brown.

Look at appliances and what you sense they represent. If you have TV's and other electrical equiptment made by LG (Lifes Good) then smile to yourself

If you own vehicles such as Holden Commodors (Lion type leadership of the massive beasts of South America), and you need to drive places, then just put gold around your vehicle, whilst inside there is a strong VIOLET (not purple). Lock the doors - this represents 'Lock down and protection'.

If you own a Ford Falcon - then analogy is royality, and the Commodors will be seen around you, give thanks for allowing the spirits to protect you. Also Lock Doors and VIOLET around you.

If you own a Toyota - such as Aurion (Aura), or Camry (Spirit model). Then expect these people to be the logistics of the whole security over Commodors and Falcons. They will be miles ahead scouting the area, or miles behind making sure all is safe.

ALL ABOVE will need to have doors locked whilst driving, violet protection inside and outside vehicle, mirrors surrounding Gold (reflect bad energy) and Diamonds/Amethyst around vehicle to balance negative to 0.

Clamp down the wheels onto the road, you need traction and controlling your path through life (The way you drive car and what you drive is this) is what is happening here. To ground the car/clamp the car to road, visualise brown Roots from Earth extending and constantly shifting to your kinetic movements. I recall something similar in Never Ending Story like this, cannot remember right now.

If you are going for a swim, just make sure its in pool that is salt based not chlorine, or at a beach where it is very calm. The people there are there for the same reason you are. Choppy waves? Choppy path through life. You can now choose what you want.

Money issues are not important right now, just thank Heavenly Father for already giving you what you need, as there is No time and Space in the mind of God. (Simultaneous past - present - future).

When you are ready, go next door say hello to your neighbors. This goes for complete strangers as well and especially FAMILY , if you have problems with them for ANY reason, then apologise to them in your mind for all wrong you have done to them, and see them accepting this. Then visualise BROWN around you to make that happen.

When the time is right, they will return this gesture, that is when they invite you or you invite them for a meal/drink. Teas are fine, green tea perfect. Avoid coffee as anxiety may take hold. Avoid Aspartame - not good for you, just sweeten however is easiest.

Have to stop now, wife needs some hugs

Love
Rodrigo

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

I'm still confused as to what you are talking about. Do you have a link for your external source?

Also, could you specify on transition process, and the last Trumpets, or Phases?

I don't recall ever hearing about any of this.

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join