It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Whistle blowers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
In light of the Bush Administration's recent move forward with the Federal Reserve, I think it is important to remind how the Media function and who we must not trust.

FOX News Whistle blowers

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well well well! Now isn't this interesting. lol Glad to see that others have this perception about Fox News. I quit watching the news on TV because of that news station.

Let me back up a bit. Back when we were on the brink of going into Iraq, I, like every other American out there, sat on the edge of my chair to watch the news. Up to that point I really had no interest in the news, but as we edged into Iraq, Fox news put on such a show that I got all caught up in the excitement. How naive is that eh? lol For days I watched Fox faithfully. My friends warned me that I should watch all the news stations to get a more informed perspective, but oh no! Fox made it all so exciting. Their presentation showed us as the Grand Rescuers of that poor oppressed nation! (Gagg me) I wanted us to be that and wouldn't, at first, think anything else. That is, until I inadvertantly caught a bit of news on CNN and they were showing a different perspective. Suddenly, and I might add, angerly, I began to watch that station and others in an attempt gather information in support of my desire to be the heros. lmao BOY WAS I SHOCKED! when I began to see that many other American's were saying, "Wait! No! Let's think this through. We don't want war!" That's when I started to think for myself.

A few months ago my daughter and I moved back to Arizona from Wyoming and for a couple of months we stayed with my parents while I looked for a job and got us into housing. My Dad who's a retired Army officer, and Catholic became agitated with our presence there. He often said mean and hurtful things to my daughter, and I would come home to find her in tears because he would not leave her alone. When I confronted him with this his answer to me is, "This is my house and I'll do what I want in it." One day we came home to find him sitting in front of his big screan tv watching Fox news, his Bible open on his lap. He had a look on his face like he was zoned out on some weird drug or something. As we came into the room he began ranting at us, cursing, and calling us names. I asked him what the problem was but he couldn't tell me, he just kept yelling and cursing. I pulled my daughter out of the room and we left for awhile.

That experience sealed my decision to never watch Fox news again! In fact I've considered filming him the next time he's like this and sending a copy of it to other major news stations around the country, and maybe one to Fox with a note that reads, "Congratulations! You have successfully Brain washed at least one American!"

new topics

join