It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Haunting Hotel

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I had just noticed this thread. It has been here for a few years, and it is still active after so long, I was wondering if the thing in the hotel still feels creepy.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DOcean

At last someone has spoken out about the lack of evidence provided,and the gullibility of people who are lapping up every word. I was begining to wonder when someone was going to question the lack of anything concrete and the excuses about not having a camera etc in this day and age.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I have mentioned before that I work as an auditor for a hotel chain, I work nights, and I have been hearing and seeing things at this particular hotel for quite some time now. Let me tell you how it all started. About 3 nights after my training ended I was working alone when the switchboard went off , showing it was room 129 calling. I answered and no one replied. Although I was new at this hotel, my hubby had worked this one and I knew from him that 129 was the room the maintenance guy was in. Again the room calls the front, but no one speaks when I answered. Ok, I figure this guy is drunk or something, try to ignore, but it keeps calling me and he wouldn't say anything. Well, I finally got pissed and went to his door, knocked very loudly, and he wouldn't answer. I went back up to the front, I was going to get the master key and go back, when I got back to the front, the room was calling again! I told him I was tired of this, to stop calling me, the line hung up. Silence. For about 15 minutes. Then the alarms sounded to notify me that someone from a room had just called the police, 911. It was showing room 129. The police automatically dispatched a unit to the hotel, standard procedure, I gave them a master key, and they went to the room. Before they arrived however, the room called 911 3 more times, the operator at 911 called me and wanted to know who was in that room, I told her the maintenance guy. The police knocked and got no answer, then entered the room. There wasn't anyone in there. The room was empty and clean. I called the general manager to report what was going on, and the police wanted to verify the maintenance guy's name, but the manager said there was no one staying in that room, the maintenance guy was fired the week before I came. Throughout the night the phone called 911 and the front desk, total of 33 calls to 911. Next day they phone company came and checked the line, didn't find a problem, said put another phone in the room. We did. For a week that phone randomly called the front desk, 911, and other rooms in the hotel. They took the phone out of the room altogether, and it still called. How? No one knew. We don't rent that room out, housekeepers and maintenance stay in there when we have a full house, the reason we don't rent it? You cannot get warm in there. Aside from the window unit, which is just like every other unit in this 105 room hotel, there is an additional space heater that the housekeepers who do stay in there use, because they all say it is freezing in there. This was just the begining of the things I and others have seen, heard, and experienced here. First question I had was of course, has anyone died in there? Yes. And 2 drownings in the pool. Both drownings were guests who were staying in, you guessed it, 129. Gotta get busy for a minute, I will be back to talk about some of the other incidents.

Wow that creeped me out...

<< 10  11  12   >>

join