It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Haunting Hotel

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hello all!I am back after Christmas, I was off my usual days plus an extra day. I get back and the schedule shows we have all been cut another day each, not looking good at all. Anyway I took some pics when I got here tonight, it is almost midnight here, I am gonna post these and try later to capture anything in these same areas. First picture is the melted carpet. I felt of it and that is what it felt like, I hope you can tell the spot, the carpet is very vibrant colored, as you will see in following pics.

This next one is the front desk, the side you see as a customer, I noted that there is an 'orb' on the wooden part of it:

This next one is showing the electronic device that should only release in case of fire, these magnets hold the doors open all the time, and shut when a fire alarm goes off, or are supposed to, as you all know they have given me a few scares, they are extremely loud if they release, I hate when they do it!

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Next is the window that is to the left of the front desk, it is the breakfast area, and the window that always looks like someone is in there to me, I see movement there all the time:

Looking down hall one, all the way at the other end, you turn left, at the end of that hall, room 129.

In this photo, I am looking directly at where room 129 is, see the exit sign? Around that corner is 129, the only room there after you turn the corner to the right. I'm very sorry I did not have the nerve to go all the way up to it yet. I will though, please be patient.

edit to add: OMG it looks to me like someone standing to the left of the window! See the head? I see something round and head shaped, and legs, there isn't anything round or head shaped there.

[edit on 25-12-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'll be honest and say I haven't read all of the posts (yet).
So far, although, I must say that this is quite an interesting story -- I can see why it'd be frightening.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I didn't see that until I posted this picture, there is an 'orb' on the wall to the right

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Thanks for showing us the Hotel. And I really hope you do get to keep you job if anything goes wrong.

I want to comment about the frontdesk photo. On the leftside of the picture with the flowers, the backwall is darker compared with the rightside of the picture, that it is clearly shown with the light.

I do notice the two lights on the picture with the flowers, the one from the main light coming down. The other light looks smaller, if that is the 'orb' you said?

Oh. The other picture with with security locking device, the hallway is seen and is kind of scarey.

(Hugs To You - Space Cadet - And A Drunken New Year)

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

WOW...Great Photos Space Cadet. The three other pictures really do seem more "scarey" then the other's...
I noticed in the first photo with the window, the first snowman on the left handside seems to have a light on it, compared with the other snowman.

The second photo with the hallway I see two glowing white lights at the end of the hallway, is there anybody there? when you took the picture.

The third photo with room 129 shown, the wall on the right does seem to have a "white cloudy shadow" on it, and it does look like the two glowing white lights I described above looks like it is part of the 'spirit' on the wall.

Thanks for the photos Space Cadet.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

I was trying to figure out how to circe the orbs, it has been a while since I have done that, they are in the center of the dark wood, a small one near the top, large one below it.

BTW, Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
There are no lights on the snowmen, the polar bear is supposed to light up, but we lost the cord.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
There are no lights on the snowmen, the polar bear is supposed to light up, but we lost the cord.

Inrespect to you, SpaceCadet. The polarbear on the left handside with the lowest of the four buttons is covered in a white light.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Yes, I see it now, it is a reflection though, the buttons on the snowmen are shiny, I guess it reflected back light from the camera flash.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I forgot this picture, it is the picture that the photographer who was staying with us to photograph at a local college took. The photo shows black stuff, to me it looks like it is running down the hotel from the top. It isn't there though.

The picture is of a calander she made out of it, I set a peice of paper over her name and address before taking a picture of the picture.

And one of the spookiest places in here ( to me) the hall past the breakfast area, going to the restrooms, and banquet hall.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

For me. What is so spooky about that second photo is I can see two eyes at the bottom of the picture. (what seems to be eyes stareing at the person who took the picture). That kind of scares me abit with the two eyes.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Describe where you see the eyes Gordon, and how would you like to have to go down this hall in the middle of the night, I have to go to the end of it and turn left, walk down some more, then the restrooms are there. They are set up for the conveince of those using the banquet hall.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Describe where you see the eyes Gordon, and how would you like to have to go down this hall in the middle of the night, I have to go to the end of it and turn left, walk down some more, then the restrooms are there. They are set up for the conveince of those using the banquet hall.

In that second picture with the door, the eyes I see is at the bottom of the picture. The two eyes that are glowing white, I see are looks like they on near the floor of the picture. I would love to to walk down the hall, ofcourse I would sence something there or not. Space Cadet, you shouldn't be scared, the whoever the spirit(s) are hasn't harmed you in anyway.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
It is now almost 5am, I was in the breakfast room setting up and the lights went out on the tree in there when I walked in, I have just had an eerie feeling all night tonight, could be because I have been taking these pictures tonight, I just don't know.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

It is now almost 5am, I was in the breakfast room setting up and the lights went out on the tree in there when I walked in, I have just had an eerie feeling all night tonight, could be because I have been taking these pictures tonight, I just don't know.

Haven't you have problems with that xmas tree before?

What is on the breakfast menu.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Sorry folks, unable to cope tonight, bad headache and nausea, I am laying my head down on the desk to try and make it until 7am. I will be back Sat night.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Sorry folks, unable to cope tonight, bad headache and nausea, I am laying my head down on the desk to try and make it until 7am. I will be back Sat night.

(Hugs To You - Sexy Space Cadet -) I hope that you do get better soon.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I think the "two eyes" at the bottom of the photo are actually reflections of light off the bottom of the metal stand. What do you think, Space Cadet?

Good thread, SC. I'm still catching up on it.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx

I think the "two eyes" at the bottom of the photo are actually reflections of light off the bottom of the metal stand. What do you think, Space Cadet?

Good thread, SC. I'm still catching up on it.

Thanks Kattraxx. You could be correct, because the 'metal stand' could be close to where SC took the picture. But it still looks kind of strange with the 'two eyes' that seems to be a spirit of a young child OR from a creature of somekind. Yeah, I would want to know what Space Cadet thinks about it.

Thanks Space Cadet and to Kattraxx for posting.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join