It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplainable Debris

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Yes I know this can been discussed before but can this please be put to rest by debunkers….. I’ve looked at this enough times to come to two main conclusions – either they’re government made which means there really is black budget projects going on or its alien made – which means, well, aliens exist…

If you want to say its debris – please explain to everyone how debris can move like that….

Two debris that slow down to meet each other

And blinking/pulsating debris?

[edit on 30-3-2008 by andre18]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
They can be easily explained in laymans terms:

1 show the thruster firing, thus shifting the direction of the debris (or rather, the speed of the shuttle).

2 show 2 pieces of debris going further out from the window viewpoint (appearing to slow down, but they dont).

3 show reflective debris once again, hence the "blinking".

In short, everything shows debris.

Whether you accept any explanations is up to you. After all, its just an explanation, not fact. I doubt serious debunkers can give you anything more than what I have given... Or that you will accept that more than this

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
The classic indented disc shape with regularly pulsing center in the sts cable trailer vids is a ringer as far as I'm concerned for other wordly activities. Just my two cow cookies.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
But wouldn't the real question be why the government would ever release such videos if they were genuine?

Also, I think space videos should always be taken with a huge grain of salt - mainly because it isn't the same environment as we have down here, and that investigations into UFO:s in space mostly depend on whatever NASA (and/or other space agencies) release.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Did NASA said those are debris?

From what I have seen, there are some videos, like the two first videos you posted, that show a completely different thing.

Considering these objects the same as those on the STS-75 tether video, for example, may be a huge mistake, because if one of those things is explained we may think that the other has the same explanation when in fact it has not.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karras
But wouldn't the real question be why the government would ever release such videos if they were genuine?

The videos were recorded live and thus the government could not erase what had already been released. Since, those original videos - now there is a slight delay in the NASA feed, thus they can hit the feed button to edit out further shots of this type.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
the problem with space footage is that you are viewing 3D objects moving in a 3D environment using a 2D medium with no reference points. you don't know how far away the objects are or in what direction they are moving.

the only way for me to deal with this is to say that if there are two possible explanations for the objects or the way they move i should accept the least fantastic of the two explanations.

this means that space footage offered as proof should either show a situation where either a ufo is the least fantastical explanation or a ufo is the only possible explanation, as the first reply pointed out, this is not the case with any of the videos presented. i have yet to find space footage where this is the case but i live in hope. if you have seen such footage please tell me about it.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Pieman,

I think if you were to buy the commercial version of those videos that you would find that the quality is much better than what is available on the internet. I have bought several & they are closer to the source so they are better. I recommend "Secret NASA Transmissions - The Smoking Gun" & Secret Space even though there's allot of junk with that one.

Even though your still left with many possibles, I think you will feel more enlightened after watching them - well at least I did. Secret NASA Transmissions did it for me.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
They can be easily explained in laymans terms:

Yes but some people here will never accept simple explanations.

2 show 2 pieces of debris going further out from the window viewpoint (appearing to slow down, but they dont).

It seems to me the debris going to the left slows down only after it emerges into sunlight, not while it is in the shadow of the shuttle. It could be the effect of solar radiation pressure on a small particle.

Rotating debris, yes.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I have a dumb question. Why are almost all of the Space Shuttle and ISS videos on You Tube in black and white? I sure would like to see these in color. Enjoyed the videos.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
There are different flavors of cameras and some of them are color & some B&W, some analog & some digital. There reason you mistakenly see them as black & white is because most every thing up there appears black in white - even the color shots, but if you compare them side by side you would see the difference.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

1 show the thruster firing, thus shifting the direction of the debris

So why is a laser being fired in the exact direction of the debris just before the debris moves out of the way? And then stops?

There are also other problems with your analysis, even if these two debris seem to be slowing down only because the camera is moving away, that still doesn’t explain why the smaller debris isn’t seen passing the larger debris. It looks more like it’s ‘docking’ with the other large debris – the smaller debris should have been in view as it passed the larger debris before the clip ended.

Also at about 15 seconds another object is seen at the top right coming out of now where.

At about 7 seconds you see debris moving, it changes direction at 8 seconds and is inline with the ‘ruler’ until 10 seconds where it changes direction again.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
And this.....well this is what I like to call - getting owned

3:25 please explain – object obviously changing direction and slowing down after changing direction

4:15 again please explain.....

4:30 large object is moving – 4:50 appears to have completely stopped while other objects are still moving.

5:36 object appears out of nowhere

6:21 object appears out of nowhere from the right

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Yeah, that's another outstanding sequence that at least part is that of the "Secret NASA Transmissions" I eluded to in an earlier post. Great sequence that I haven't seen put together that way - thanks.

I don't recall which series the first sequence in the daylight with the 3 objects came from.

The ones hanging out near the thunder storms are probably feeding off the storms to replenish or some such. One thing for sure it ain't ball lightning.

Somebody is doing something up there and it ain't public knowledge - that's for sure. Ice crystals my butt.

When I see this stuff it just reeks too much of a reality that is kept from the general public, who doesn't look or is to caught up in their own realities to see or believe. If they do they don't want to deal with it - just too much.

I'm happy we get too see it and even though I've been watching some of those for many years they are still exciting to me.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

It’s interesting how the debunkers were happy to attempt to debunk the first 3 clips but when it gets serious they shut up

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Just found this….Don’t these vids prove there’s at least black budget projects going? If you won’t to say there’s no proof they’re controlled by aliens fine….but if you’re going to say they’re not even intelligently controlled, well that’s just being in denial

I wont to hear from you guys….I mean, doesn’t this 100% prove that the government has been lying to us – that the world we’re living in is delusional joke…

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The debris are intelligently controlled by the shuttle's thruster when it fires briefly and visibly? Yes, the astronaut who pushed the button probably qualifies as intelligent. Why not?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Look at the third vid at 7 seconds and see the "debris" go from a bottom-center to top-left direction then make a curve to top-left direction. Also, as you can see that the speed at which the clouds are moving across the screen does not change so therefor the shuttle does not accelerate.

Also. it cannot be argued that the propulsion system of the shuttle "blows" the "debris" into another direction because the debris is going in one direction a good distance into the frame THEN it takes a right turn when the "debris" is obviously a good distance away from the shuttle. If it were a booster the booster itself would be visible in the frame because of the direction in which it supposedly "blows" the "debris".

In other words it would be impossible for the direction change of the "debris" to come from a booster because it simple, listen. Picture a booster on the shuttle ANYWARE you want in which is not visible in the frame. Now look at the direction and where the "debris" was when it made its direction change. You will conclude that there isn't a spot on the shuttle you can say the supposed "boost" came from that would match the direction change of said "debris at the place it happened.

[edit on 3/31/2008 by Alien Abduct]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The boost is coming from the RCS on the nose of the shuttle, left of the frame, not from the main engine. All the small particles are blown to the right just after that. Sorry I don't see anything mysterious about that. If the light was seen on the right I would be the first to say there is something wrong about it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join