It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Point Differences and RATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This is so bad of me and please forgive me but im posting so you get some points....Me bad

I think also that the points to get into rats are a little high!

When i Joined (i'd been watching this forum for 5 years but was to scared to post because you don't know if governments watch)

I was very silly and went down the lines of freedom of information....and i duly apologise however....

Do you think that there is stuff on RATS that is diffrent to on the normal board?

It's probably more of the same disinfo and mad rants!

any way i hope you gain your points and then report to all us without enough points whats going on

Just one point though if a thread gets moved to RATS i feel strongly that the person who started the original thread shoud get a by into RATS because they have done the hard work!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The last RATS post was 27 hours ago...

It's hardly a hotbed now is it?????

Chill...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yeah points mean nothing. I personally feel I produce the most relevant, on topic, best speld, to the point, truthful, distasteful and informative posts on ATS ever.

So ATS proves my point, hard work does not necessarily equate to wealth, and just because you're not wealthy it doesn't mean you haven't busted your ass.

[edit on 30/3/2008 by ANOK]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
well were one to look at my point total...take off 100000 of them and then add back a few for the one month i tried rats and some massive u2u space and thats my actual total

i got 100,000pts as a gift from above when a technical difficulty wiped out my first 8 months of posts (and a lot of those posts had me digging in books for accurate info before i posted it)

other than my u2u's i really dont use my points....trust me if i could donate you 10,000 so you could have rats for a while, i would

anok, i must have missed your most distasteful ones...you should u2u me some links lol

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ian990003100

Thanks!

Well, as for help for the 'rest of us' out there, I followed the advice of CthulhuRising (thanks!
) and joined the Twitter thing, which gave me 5000!

Now that I have them I'm sort of anxious about spending them, haha... Ahh I'm an idiot.

So if you'd like them fast I'd suggest that right now, the twitter site is actually quite cool. I've already used it to jump into a few threads I otherwise wouldn't have seen. So it's not just about the points there either I guess!

I suppose what I've taken most from this is simply that if you participate regularly and aim for quality, you'll be rewarded. Also you should keep an eye out for more competitions or events like the Twitter event.

Best of luck to everyone else out there trying to get access to the RATS board or other shiny things.
I hope the thread has been useful for others, because it really has been for me.

[edit on 30/3/08 by Duality]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I have an idea for you...

Come over to the Conservative Forum, make an outstanding post or start a really incredible thread and I bet you will get a nice Applause from a very humble, yet endearing FSME.... You get a bonus of 1500 points just to make it really cool....

Not saying who that mystery FSME is, but come on over and find out...

Conservative Forum

Semper

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
anok, i must have missed your most distasteful ones...you should u2u me some links lol

You're obviously not looking hard enough...lol

Well funny thing happened, maybe I should just keep quiet but it kinda makes my joke look a little silly. Someone up there in mod heaven is looking down on me and my points have slightly increased....
Must be time served...lol
Thank you, whoever you are...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg
AGENT_T / NGC2736:
ROTFLMAO!!

Originally posted by NGC2736
(And trust me, I posted a lot as a member, before the job of moderator slowed my output.)

And don't think some of us haven't missed your thoughts, NG.

Ahhh, yes....Sigh, it's been a while since NG took the time to compliment me on my likeness in my avatar!

As to my points.......I amassed a good many back when they were 'paying' the big bucks for tagging the really old threads. I also enter a good many of the 'Holiday Avatar' contests, luckily adding a few more points there.....

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
NO, don't go to the conservative forum - as the name suggests, they are very, erm, conservative.

Instead come to the Candidate Advocacy Forum where the discussion is wide and varied, rather than just a few crusty old "tories" having a moan about the price of alcohol and illegal immigrants taking our jobs.

Sorry Semper, I just couldn't resist.

On a more serious note the nail has been hit on the head - good posts/threads are the way to go.
I've only been here a year but I've had 57 applauses (for what I'm not sure
maybe they just felt sorry for me) appluase is worth between 500 and 1500 points, so a few of those and your total will really start to rise, as the key is quality rather than quantity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join