It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Manipulation!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I have a conspiracy about weather manipulation! Ok, so first off the government owns the big oil, thus they control the gas prices. This you already know, but what you may never of thought of is the fact that they also have found a way to control the weather.

They are constantly using this to stir up the recent snowstorms, and bad weather through out North America.

The reason is so your vehicle will get dirty. What's there motive you ask? well just think about it, who owns the gas companies? essentially the government, and what to most gas stations have now days? Thats right, car washes....

They have found one more way to stick it to us!!!! They are purposely making the weather act up so we have to constantly wash our vehicles and they get all the profit!!!!!

(p.s. before you decide you are gonna call me crazy, I know this is not true, and I do not have to prove it to you instead I will just say, happy early April fools!!!)

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
C'mon not even a single bite, I figured this would at least get a laugh or two.

I honestly thought you guys would appreciate this!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Manipulating the weather is something i always think about when my car is in the garage broken down and i have to cycle to work it ALWAYS rains really heavy but when my cars back on the road the sun comes out..amazing stuff.
If it could be done it wouldn't suprise me but how could they do it??
some sort of satillite shaking things up or something more sinister??

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I just don't think that the government would spend billions maybe even trillions of dollars to acheive the level of god like abilities to control the weather to get us to... Wash our cars. Sorry dude just sounds dumb. Real dumb when you take a step back and think of the other millions of reasons they could use this power for. Like for instance to make even more money than just to wash cars.
I wish the government was doing just this.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by Zealott]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by parry noid
C'mon not even a single bite, I figured this would at least get a laugh or two.

It's not really funny

You're just going to rope people into a big discussion on weather modification now.

new topics

top topics

join