It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Album Are U Playing Now?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Powderfinger: Internationalist

Song: Day you come

Rodrigo

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Brett Dennen - Ain't No Reason

youtube.com...

Wish i knew how to put the video on here.

Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Blink182: Buddha

Currently listening to "Don't".

PS: place the youtube code in between the [ y vid] Sdsf_weAW [/ y vid] tags. remove the spaces.

[edit on 18/4/2008 by Im a Marty]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Thanks Marty

Can't wait to give it a try.

Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Locoman8
I'm currently listening to Matchbox Twenty's "Exile on Mainstream" which is a 2 disc EP/Greatest Hits combo. The six songs on the first disc are brand new and the 11 on the second are the singles from 1996-2004. They are my favorite band. I see a few folks in here are from Australia and England.... Well, I have a few clips from the 1998 live show in Australia when MB20 was touring for their debut album. These songs are not released on any of their cds. The song "Tired" is a song written for 'Tabitha's Secret', which was Matchbox Twenty minus the guitar players. Well, enjoy and tell me what you think.

I LOVE MB20!! I had that VHS and I loved those songs! I use to watch that VHS concert ALL the time! I have liked Rob since he was in Tabitha's Secret. I use to have quite the collection of Tabitha's Secret CD's and MB20 CD's sadly they were stolen many years ago

I have a guitar strap that belonged to Kyle Cook and I have a guitar pick from Kyle and I use to have a drum stick from the drummer. I use to go to their concerts if it was in driving distance from where I lived. I have always liked their music. To me they were like therapy! "Unwell" is my favorite song of theirs. I also love their rendition of "Time After Time." They never sang it at a concert I went to but i saw it on the Australia Concert video.

Here's a kick-ass cover of the Beatles song "Don't Let Me Down" sung by Kyle Cook and Rob Thomas. Kyle is a kick-ass guitarist.

www.youtube.com...

That IS a kick ass cover! That VHS is awesome! I liked the end and how after there were videos. I also enjoy the end credits where they are all sitting on a couch talking. It was pretty funny.

And here's a cover of the song "Time After Time" while they were in Australia.

www.youtube.com...

The best!

I have to say, this is one great AMERICAN band loved by people around the world. Rob Thomas is an incredible songwriter and a class act with his fans.

Agreed!

I have always heard he is very pleasant when approached by fans. I saw an episode of Punk'd and he was so sweet on it even though he was being punk'd. He just seems like a really nice down to earth guy who is a great artist.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join