It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immortality is it Real ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
ok i am going o start of saying that i believe that immortality is real even tho i cannot prove it but anyways my Mom is really interested in this stuff meditation etc etc and so am i now one day she said that anybody can do anything in the world if the believed it strongly enough ( trust me ive tried its rely hard to imagine a door away ... haven't yet )

now she also said that we can be immortal by listing to this chant something rather for 1 hour a day well its not rely immortality seeing that if someone shot you or cut your head of you will still die but it gives eternal youth so lets say someone was 600 years old they could look under 60 50 40 30 etc etc well if they wanted to ( i am all so getting this chant ( on CD of course ) so i can bern it on the comp and put it on this site ) so any way i said i wanted to live for 300 - 3000 years which i could if i wanted to now as long as you keep listing to the ( CD chant ) you will stay young err while being old so once you stop listing im guessing you will get old and be 6 feet under when ever you die but i give a WARNING you might not want to live 100 - 300000000 years of course you will get bored of being down here and want to go to heaven.......... so once i get the CD i will post it and remember you have to listen to it 1 hr a day or more i will be getting it next sunday and i am not lying about this its only if you want to believe me or not

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The answer of whether immortality is possible is not the important part, it is the question that is most important: If you could would you want to?

you get to live alone forever, for the rest of time, you can look as good as you want but what is the point if everything you ever known and loved had long since gone and is constantly replaced just to be lost again. This cycle constantly repeated and you are the only one not allowed to be apart of it. You will never get to experience the other side, never get to meet up with you long gone family, and never get the well deserved eternal rest you have lived your life for.

You can have all the life and years you want, but if you make just one year the greatest year ever it will always be eternal.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
i see its a tough question would you want to every one would be dyeing around. you will both have major up ands downs with this

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
i see its a tough question would you want to every one would be dyeing around. you will both have major up ands downs with this

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Extinguished?.... Do you see the importance in the question now?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Now that it is mentioned - how immortal is immortal?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I know that there are people belived to be immortal. Those who are leaders or "landmark" people who's deaths are shrouded in contraversy. Some say Howard Hughes is sush a person.
There are also many biblical refferances to it.
The New Testament refers to it in Mat; 16:28, Mark; 9:1, and Luke9:27. The odd thing about the passageses(to me), is that they are almost word for word. There are many passages about the same situations, But they are never so closely worded from one perspective to the other.
Their is also the same referances made in the Book of Morman(3Nephi; 28:6-7).
Even tho John(the subject) kind of denies it. It still makes me wonder if He(John) might still be out there. One of the superwealthy "unknown keepers".
And just for input. I would love to live forever. To see the advances we as a race will go through. The things in space.
I am 46, and wonder at the things that I have seen just in my lifespan.
I can rember 3 T.V. stations that you had to fight with the antenna to watch. The only thing a car had in it was an AM radio with one speaker in the dashboard. I could go on, but thats not the subject.
I guess that what I'm gitting at is if the human mind is "limitless" it could find a way. And if GOD has unlimited ability....

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
also another you will have to do your going to have to make up new identities
also you will have to keep out of become someone famous

this is because if people find out that you are immortal they will hunt you down to the end of the earth till they find you. once they do they will be sending messages to you like nothing before thats why it would be a pain in the ass to get found out

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
you cannot prove immortality...for all i know, i could be immortal. if death finds me, i know i'm not. even if i live to be nine centuries old, it would just prove i have long life...not immortality. i won't know for sure until i die...then it doesn't matter.

we can prove that the human race, in general, is not immortal, but i am open to the idea of a select few that are born with mutated genes allowing this phenomena to occur.

i think a good question is whether or not one can reach immortality from within a mortal body? meaning...can one be born mortal but mentally evolve to will their body to cease aging, allowing them to reside in that same body for all of time?

obviously if one believes in the soul or spirit...this could have some weird ramifications.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Wow OP if you only new the half of it. There is so much I could say that would blow you away but i'll just give you a few pointers to bring you in the right direction because I don't feel like posting for hours. If you want to find evidence..hard science evidence for your thoughts, feelings, electromagnetics changing DNA and beneficially, I would research a lot of the Russian experiments done. Remember that this type of research is good for the EGO which wants to see everything in paper with evidence. In reality you really don't have to appease your EGO if you're beyond that already you know a deeper level of truth and can discern truth without the need for silly scientific methods. You can access information about anything from your higher levels of mind. To others you would appear as beyond a genius as a supernatural being of some sort but in reality you just realize that you are more than just a body and have many levels to your consciousness. Other levels that are much more aware and connected to much more clearly. My point being this...immortality, sure. It's doable and how could you find out about it? Well your higher levels of mind. But remember that believe it or not there is information already out there that can show you how to heal in this way and transform yourself as well as much more than that. If you have the discernment of your higher mind then you can screen for legitimate truths in the external world. The thing about external information is 97% of it is garbage, so you obviously need a lot of discernment, but there are some very pure sources. If you want to know those U2U me.
What I find funny is that when talking about an immortal body people automatically assume that oh well you'd be on earth that whole time, or you'd watch everyone die ya da ya da yada. These tracks of thought further prove that no body knows anything about what immortality is all about. If you were immortal you wouldn't have to stay in this dimension. The point being is that if your DNA template is un distorted then you can do many other things as well. You would be more than enlightened as well. You wouldn't be crying your eyes out when those around you died because you would see and know exactly where they are transitioning to after their body dies. If you talk about immortality you are talking about your DNA and if you are talking about your DNA you have to know about dimensions and your multidimensional nature.

I find it interesting that science says the energy cannot be destroyed, it only changes form. This is true for your body you can change it's form. Science has yet to discover that there is intelligence and a guiding principle behind energy, and that all energy is conscious. There are so many basics that science doesn't even know about. Fortunately you don't need to listen to mainstream science because you know everything already.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by azhAa

You say it's in our mind the way to change ourselves, become immortal etc.

But it's unlikley that the average person can find that out because most people die, before they do.

So I ask you, do you know how? Because you seem to act like you do, but I still didn't understand how. What are these pure sources you talk of?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Well yes I was saying the that your higher mental consciousness can provide you with information and knowledge if you access it, but as far as transforming the body and genetics you are utilizing more than just your mind to do that. I also am not posting here to explain how because to provide a basic understanding it would take several hours of talk which would be much to type. You are right in that due to present distortions people are in some ways perceptually blocked or cut off from they higher mind and knowledge so many do die and never really know anything more about reality. It can take many lives to accrete enough frequency and the right codes into your DNA before you can begin to bridge and integrate your higher mental levels along with purging distortions. I should also say that on this planet an immortal Dimensional 1-3 body body has not been able to be for quite some time because living on a planet you are subject and connected to the planet morphogenetically speaking. In some unique situations a planet cannot support you energetically at your fullest potential and can block your normal natural genetic abilities because of it's own blockages that are energetically reflected in you. In 2000 things changed and the planet began to activate a level of frequency that could allow for the first time in a long time the ability for physical bodies to recode and reaactivate their full genetic package and potential and reclaim this in 1 lifetime or if not then by at least the next. The healing changes in the planet have now supported your evolutionary healing direction. If you want to know an external source I recommend you can U2U me. My source can show you many things, as well as an accelerated way to open and integrate with higher levels of your mind and other bodies so that you can begin to get higher level knowledge that is more personally tailored for your unique healing journey this time around. Keep the faith and the desire to push forward, you sense your destination and the possibilities, you also sense the existence of a timeline where you have achieved your highest potential. There are those here to help you and guide you to reclaiming your power once again.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Immortality is real, the soul is immortal. You get to come back until you reach the next level.

As for having a non dieing body, we might reach that in our life time, but you could only store about 1000 years of information inside your brain so after that you will have issues.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
web.mac.com...

here it is at last immortality jst listen and make sure your relaxed listen to it for 1 hr no more and dnt do anything else while your at it see you in a 1000 yrs

BTW this is no bull ****

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well sorry to be the first to post a negative remark here. But come on man seriously? This sounds like the kind of rubbish cult groups use to fool the weak minded who will beleive anything. Does your mum have any 3000 year old friends? Or was she the first to stumble on to this mystic cd. I wonder who discovered this sound and how they listened to it before the cd? Because you said that you should relax and do NOTHING else for the hour why you listen. So you have to assume before cd's and records the only way to make the noise would be with some kind of instrument? Well thats hardly relaxing... Do we have any writings of ancient people listning to these noises and meditating who are still alive today and can confirm this? I mean in all honesty just sit back for a second and really think about it and common sense will tell you its ridiculous dreaming.
And like I previously said feel free to prove me wrong by bringing one of your mums 3000 year old friends here with some prove of there life through the ages as you did already state this is no bull s*** so you seem to have proof? or maybe just hope....

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Yes, immortality is real, but you probably won't find it through meditating. Right now, a number of prominent scientists are working on life extension. Google Elizabeth Blackburn, Blackburn labs or Cynthia Kenyon. They are working on life extension and just about have it ready. They work with telomeres and people would be able to live at least 1,000 years, barring getting killed by a car accident or some such. And you will look like you're in your 20's and have the health of a 20's something.
I know this because my husband worked at Blackburn Labs on life extension. There is in fact, an institute right now in New York where you can go for treatments for life extension. They extracted an element from the herb astralagus which extends life, probably as much as Blackburn and Kenyon's work will. I know this because I have a friend who is undergoing treatment as we speak. It's apparently been quite successful so far.
BUT, it's very expensive, at least $25,000.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRobarto

i mean this is no bull **** as in it might not what people suspected or doubts on weather tis is the real thing or just some fool that put on a c.d. which is quite useless

people can believe whatever they want to believe in and this is what believe in

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by forestlady

Interesting, when do you think this will be ready?

I do believe that science will easily find a way to prolong our lifes a lot in the near future. I mean why not? See ya in 200 years

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have no idea when the telomeres research project will be finished, but the astralagus thing administered in a clinic for $25,000 is available now, in New York.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
guess gonna have to win the lotto lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join