It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jar Jar's Testicles.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I know many of you hated Jar Jar. But see I actually like the guy. But I had this burning question for the last 8 years.

When Jar Jar get's hit in the testicles by the pit droid he grabs them and acts like it hurts. Yet, we all know Gungans are amphibians who have to sexual organs. They are walking frogs who lay eggs and such.

So I still don't know what to think. In one hand, I think it was just a stupid joke Lucas put in there to make the kids laugh..on the other hand, could Jar Jar really have Testicles. Discuss. :w:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
My god Jedi, and here I thought you were making progress.:shk:
Unless you meant to post this in the joke forum.
Do you really believe anyone over the age of ten would really discuss this?
Besides, most little boys have moved into superheros anyways.
Please tell me you don't walk up to a girl and ask her this question.
:shk:
For the record..I did like Jar Jar"s character in the movie. Nice comic relief. However I believe if he himself read your topic of discussion he would reply with.. "HOW RUDE! MESA NOT WANT TO BE TALKING ABOUT TESTICLES."

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Do you really believe anyone over the age of ten would really discuss this?
. "HOW RUDE! MESA NOT WANT TO BE TALKING ABOUT TESTICLES."

Yes.

oh, but you do really don't you...

At least he wasn't a ballchinnian like the dude from MIB2... and that so leads in to some really bad lines that I shall in fact not mention.

Also maybe the droid poked him in the back door and not the nads? That would smart...

MonKey

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ChiKeyMonKey

Aw Geez..Chikey.. So many nasty visuals there.
You are going to make me toss my cookies...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Not quite sure how you would toss cookies? Must be a Canadian thing!

And really I think you should keep your tossing to yourself!

MonKey

On Topic: Maybe his bits are on the outside, I mean frogs don't have visible ears. Do They?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
For the record..I did like Jar Jar"s character in the movie. Nice comic relief. However I believe if he himself read your topic of discussion he would reply with.. "HOW RUDE! MESA NOT WANT TO BE TALKING ABOUT TESTICLES."

Hi AD, I love talking about Jar Jar. Once I went on a date with a girl and that's all we talked about. Of course I was drunk. The reason I ask..This is the only part of the movie that actually makes me laugh out loud and I wonder if that's a problem? Because I've never seen anyone else laugh at this scene. it's very short, happens when Jar Jar is leaving Watto's shop and the pit droid kicks him in the nuts, then Anakin says to touch his nose

I think monkey makes sense. But instead of the outiside, because you dont' see a bulge on jar Jar, maybe his testicles are inside?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Jedi..ever think you could be pondering other things in life?
I'm sure George didn't lose sleep over this.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Where in the film does it say he hurt his balls ??

If I where to punch you in the face, wouldn't you put your hands to cover your face where it hurts?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I suppose you are right in a way tep. Jar Jar does get scared of everything in thr movie. But i just find it funny that he covered his testicles very, very fast. But like you said, perhaps he has nothing there buy a sensitive spot. I mean who knows how Gungans have sexual relations?

new topics

top topics

join