It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream I dreampt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
A few nights ago I had a weird number of dreams, The one I wish to speak about is a short one, but a good one. I know that dreams are not exactly set in stone the TRUTH about life but the fact that I dreampt this, to me is kind of weird because I never have had one like this.

Ok so this is what happened: I was sitting in my room and suddenly I was "transported" to a very nice looking place and it was about dawn, the reason I know this is because the sun is just starting to rise. And out of the sky there is a booming voice, and I'm not going to say "God", for the reason I do not know what religion you may practice and I respect that, so instead I am going to say
right off the get go I knew it was a "Supreme being" speaking directly to me.

The voice said "I want to tell you something about life, for every single person that exists on Earth for the way that they are, there is an exact opposite person of the same" And at that moment I didn't understand what it all meant because it was just random. But a few moments after awaking it made sense.

Life is about balance.

this led me to another thought, completely nonthing to do with my dreams, but did have to do with Balance. Perhaps the reason for the events of which we are living in, Strife, war, poverty. Are the Earth's way of balancing itself, they are constantly using this term "The Perfect Storm" but sub conscientiously this to me is the perfect way for the Earth to balance itself back. The reason be is that we are not being the best of tenants to our Planet, we are do it harm and so now the pendulum is coming back in our direction in an attempt to balance out.

And with that being said, I was led to another thought. Again having barely anything to do with the latter. This thought was about the "destruction of the USA" and maybe why this is happening. I thought about the past history and how the Forefathers decided they didn't want to be apart of the English Empire anymore so they decided to create their own country using a land not included in the English Colonies. They created America, and "borrowed" the land from the Native peoples. From that moment England decided if they couldn't have America, then no one would.

Anyone, I hate to bore you to death. So the moral of the story is: "In the end everything balances it self out"

You take from someone, eventually something will be taken from you. You like black, someone else likes white.... So on and so forth.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I have dreamed that I have dreamed before.

The dream consciousness is very real and very intense. It sounds funny, but look up Joe Rogan on '___', on youtube, for some interesting info on dreaming and the dream world.

According to a study by Rick Strassman, a professor at some college, our body and mind go on a psychadelic trip every night brought to you by '___' aka Dimethyl Tryptamine. '___' is a chemical produced by our brains when we reach REM Sleep, and right before we die.

It is the most powerful psychadelic known to man, the most illegal substance known to man, yet exists in almost every eco-system on Earth.

Our bodies need that trip every night to survive, IMHO, and it is a very interesting insight into our existence.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Thank you for the reply!

I have also thought without previous knowledge of what you just said, that dreaming is just hallucinating for free and without the strung out after effects you may receive from medication or hallucinogens.

I love dreaming, it is the best part of my day, yet I hate the waking up portion.

I often get good messages out of my dreams, and I have many lucid dreams every single night I goto sleep. Most of which I remember for long periods of time. I can still remember dreams I dreampt several years ago with vivid memory as if a memory from reality. However saying that I can barely remember what I was talking about an hour ago in a conversation. I guess I am just a visual person.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
To continue what I was saying before, there are two consciousness.

The dream consciousness and awake consciousness.

Both are different and serve different purposes.

Very interesting as far as what our mission on earth is.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Personally because of the life path I have journeyed so far in my opinion I feel that life's mission is to make something of life while its there. Leave something behind that you can say is yours. That your kids can be proud of, and future humans can look at and say "Wow"

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Very interesting as far as the reference I made at the beginning of the thread.

Some of the confidence and the approval of ourselves could just be biological tricks to keep perpetuating this thing called life.

REMOVE EGO AND SEEK TRUTH

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Ahh yes my friend, I can assure you there is no ego here. I am speaking from the heart. I do not wish to fool you, nor change the way you think of life. Only to share my thoughts and opinions with you. I seek the truth, in its many hidden forms. I know it exists, the only problem is the process which we follow to uncover it. I may be telling you what I think is true, but how can we be 100% for sure that life it self is true.

There is only one certainty in life, and that is death. But until that point I am going to make the best of my journey! I suggest, for best results you do the same!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I was not saying you were effected by your ego.

Staying away from being personal, I have the feeling that all humans are effected by the ego, and that clouds reality.

Staying on topic, dreams DIRECTLY effect what we do and say on a daily basis.

I HAVE HAD DREAMS THAT TRANSLATE INTO REAL LIFE.

Both dreaming and awaking conscioussness effect reality. TRUST ME.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Understood my friend, I am glad we could of talked about this, even if it was just us!

I to have had dreams that translate into useful meanings, like the one I spoke of in the original post. I feel it was a life lesson that I learned that day.

new topics

top topics

join