It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call For New 9/11 Investigation Reaches Crescendo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Public figures increasingly speaking out while media ignores professionals and experts

Calls for a new 9/11 inquiry are reaching a crescendo, with well-respected authorities and celebrities alike adding their voices to the cause, as the official 9/11 story crumbles under the weight of revelations of White House ties to the 9/11 Commission, and other cover-ups on behalf of authorities staffed with investigating the attacks.

www.propagandamatrix.com...

List of peoples and organizations start to look very impressive: Check it out, you are not alone! Its amazing that US media can ignore whole this mass. But when looking those dedicated debunker idiots here, to stay just poisoning our talks, you get a smell of that fundamentalist behave, what is easy to seen behind this silence.

Seems that they really still believe to their government and GW:s words! (Nothing more he has on proofs in 911...)

Like I say before, its time for hollywoodfor911.com, now. Somebody here works in LA, and want to get involved with that dirty "star" business of yours?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
An investigation would really open a few eyes on the whole matter of who done what and who knew what.
My only problem is that would a judge call guys like bush & cheney to the stand,would they listen to all the evidence thats available which as we all know is alot.
As great as it sounds and to have all the top well-respected authorities and celebrities calling for a new investigation i just think the PTB would somehow put a stop to it before it got off the ground

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If anything comes out of the 9/11 lawsuits maybe that will finally help open some eyes.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'm all for it if it actually brings some closure to the whole affair and all the available evidence gets examined properly. The issue for stateside dwellers is the cost and would you be prepared to have an additional tax levied to pay for it.

What if such a super investigation arrived at similar conclusions to those already 'officially' released findings?

Would there then be demands for yet another investigation in the hope of arriving at a preconceived version of the truth you want to hear or would the 2nd investigation result in universal acceptance of the (perhaps) revised findings?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhynouk
My only problem is that would a judge call guys like bush & cheney to the stand,would they listen to all the evidence thats available which as we all know is alot.

No investigation will ever be complete, or thorough, unless people at the top, such as Bush and Cheney are grilled with questions.

That's NOT going to happen.

new topics

top topics

join