It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay California student's slaying sparks outcry

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Well it sounds like you know everything.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
It is a choice!!! Noone puts a gun to their heads and says BE GAY!!!! They make a decision to be gay. It's bullcrap to say that they can't help it. You mean to tell me that these people honestly cannot help acting on their urges? Pedophiles say the same thing.

This is not on topic but fine, since you rarely talk on topic yourself. This is what I honestly think, and feel, in my heart:

Choice or not. Decision or not. Born that way or not. Natural or not. Regardless...

Homosexuality is not wrong. Homosexuality is right. For the people that are, and want to be homosexual, it is RIGHT and not wrong.

I don't care what your Bible says. And apparently neither do you...because according to it, you should be stoneing to death everyone that works on the Sabbath Day, and you are not. Why? Because it's immoral and wrong. You choose to go against the Bible by not doing many things the Bible commands of people to do, because it conflicts with your modern view of morality. Do you believe you should beat your slave into a coma? The Bible says it's okay as long as your slave gets up after 2 days...

I view discriminating and viewing homosexuality as sinful and wrong as ...immoral, and heartless. You are basing your logic off of the Bible, I am basing mine on Compassion and Understanding.

Just so you understand my position.

God Bless,
Lucid

[edit on 063030p://10u38 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
its sad that christians are judging others
read the bible you so call christians and show a little compassion
because jesus christ our lord did

[edit on 15-4-2008 by gayRightsAmerica]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
[edit on 15-4-2008 by gayRightsAmerica]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

It is a choice!!! Noone puts a gun to their heads and says BE GAY!!!! They make a decision to be gay. It's bullcrap to say that they can't help it. You mean to tell me that these people honestly cannot help acting on their urges? Pedophiles say the same thing.

This is not on topic but fine, since you rarely talk on topic yourself. This is what I honestly think, and feel, in my heart:

Choice or not. Decision or not. Born that way or not. Natural or not. Regardless...

Homosexuality is not wrong. Homosexuality is right. For the people that are, and want to be homosexual, it is RIGHT and not wrong.

I don't care what your Bible says. And apparently neither do you...because according to it, you should be stoneing to death everyone that works on the Sabbath Day, and you are not. Why? Because it's immoral and wrong. You choose to go against the Bible by not doing many things the Bible commands of people to do, because it conflicts with your modern view of morality. Do you believe you should beat your slave into a coma? The Bible says it's okay as long as your slave gets up after 2 days...

I view discriminating and viewing homosexuality as sinful and wrong as ...immoral, and heartless. You are basing your logic off of the Bible, I am basing mine on Compassion and Understanding.

Just so you understand my position.

God Bless,
Lucid

[edit on 063030p://10u38 by Lucid Lunacy]

Jesus if he was to come back now he would tell you all of you so call christian who hate that its was not what he meant
we as christian should hate sin but love the person who commits sin
jesus didnt look for the good and the kind he when after people who where prostitute, robers, rapist, and coverted them
jesus loves us all not just the bible tumpers who carry the bible under their arm pit and the only two quotes on the bible they know its 1st of corintians 6-9 which is not only refers to homosexuality but its refers to alduteres fornicators, and man that lay with men but you taken the two fist part out and only applie it to the gay people how wrong is that
and psalms 23 the lord is my sheppard i shall not want and john 3-16 read the whole book where its would teach you compassion and kindness to other humans you hipocrits.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Christian voice have you ever been gay , because i am i had the attraction to my same sex since i was a small child dont tell me is a choice that i made because i didnt make the choice. you call your self a christian what its wrong with you lady. get a clue , have you been to college have you study medicine its has been proven that homosexuality is something you are born with not something you choose to be and to clarified a point being gay doesnt make you a child molester because children dont interest me i like man my age thats one. and second to say where you a virging when you got married because if you wanstn according to 1st corintian 6-9 you would not get into the kingdom of heaven, i bet you where not a virgin at the time of you where married, ask anyone now a days if they are virgin you might get 1 answer truthfully out of a million people you ask and that passage said fornicators adulterers and man that sleep with man you again are skipping the first 2 parts you inbreed

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ironic that "the dress code prohibits only those items that could be a safety threat" and yet it was the safe clothes that got him killed!

Once again...stoopid

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Show me one homosexual that says that he or she felt comfortable about their homosexual feelings from day one. You can't. It's not because of ridicule either. It's because it's unnatural.

I'm calling you on it.

Well before puberty, way before puberty in fact.

You show me your scientific studies as much as you want, but mind you that anything that comes from some pseudo-science Christian right wing camp for electrocuting teens genitals until they "make straight" is not going to fly for me.

Which really is a basically pointless argument anyhow, considering that you're threatening this "abomination" from a Biblical point of view when you know full and well that not everyone subscribes to that Biblical view.

---

And last I checked for that matter, your Bible has little or no jurisdiction as it happens in the real world of day to day law. Sure you can quote me some passages that identify with moral values of American society, but I can do the same thing with a Qur'an or the Srimad Bhagavatam.

Kids will get picked on, thats a fact of life, there will always be some child brought up in the seat of sheer ignorance that will take that ignorance and turn it physical because his/her parents didn't teach them so in the first place. That doesn't make it right, and until we find ourselves living under the Christian version of Sharia law, I take strong offense to that being used to beat around the bush in saying that the kid deserved what he got.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join